• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Shattered Dogma OOC

I don't know if I'll go for this one. I haven't invested much (any) time in my NA account and either Jannu or Wedding Fox would be nice for the Arts Meme Team I'm close to having with Vlad and Waver, but I also don't want to experience ultimate despair if I roll Artoria, Drake or Orion. Vlad is already NP 2 and Waver's NP 2 isn't particularly exciting, so that's like 5/9 Servants that I'd not really want, but at the same time they're five stars regardless and AAAHHHH.

Side note, the luck involved in 3 SSRs is not my own, this account is second hard.
Unless the New Year gacha is canceled because of this one, I'm probably not going to roll. Fox Wife or Tuberculosis-chan would be nice, but I don't think getting spooked by Artoria again is worth breaking my f2p status. I might roll for Shishou and the golden boys, but I don't think I'm likely to get anything out of it. I also have a loyal dog already handling Lancer duty.

Meanwhile I'm still grinding for Oda's ascension materials.
Good luck, Quirk. I managed to get everything and almost have enough for the Crystallized Lore, but I still need to farm for claws and gears. Nobody on my friends list has a good Lancer with Poster Girl, so I might have to use a few apples to get everything I want.

top_banner.png

I'm most hyped for the next theme song we'll be getting. Lose Your Way, indelible illusion, and 一刀繚乱 have all been top-tier even though we never hear them in-game.
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
If I roll your Servant, they're going to wish that they got burned for Mana Prisms instead.

top_banner.png

I'm most hyped for the next theme song we'll be getting. Lose Your Way, indelible illusion, and 一刀繚乱 have all been top-tier even though we never hear them in-game.
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
If I roll your Servant, they're going to wish that they got burned for Mana Prisms instead.

If I was a client I would be really pissed by the cheer amount of visibility that blocks

Unless the New Year gacha is canceled because of this one, I'm probably not going to roll. Fox Wife or Tuberculosis-chan would be nice, but I don't think getting spooked by Artoria again is worth breaking my f2p status. I might roll for Shishou and the golden boys, but I don't think I'm likely to get anything out of it. I also have a loyal dog already handling Lancer duty.

Good luck, Quirk. I managed to get everything and almost have enough for the Crystallized Lore, but I still need to farm for claws and gears. Nobody on my friends list has a good Lancer with Poster Girl, so I might have to use a few apples to get everything I want.
Good choice. I might grail Best Dog to 100 on NA myself.

AVR6q.gif

It's like you people are speaking another language...

Sadly my internet connection is too inconsistent for me to play FGO otherwise I'm sure I would be following this conversation better.

True, but until then, a tactical alliance isn't out of the realm of possibility, depending on our characters of course.

I do wonder about the false grail stuff. And how everyone will react once they find out. Assuming they are still alive by that point.
Tactical alliance, huh? Given my character's personality, she would probably be the first jump into one. Though I can't say anything for sure until her Master's been decided.

You sound like you know what's going on.

lol. Nice. I've missed 2 of the gold point gaining events and am a horrible grinder (no patience for it) so I'm not even sure if I can get all the Nobunagas by the time the deadline hits. Gears and claws are the last thing on mind at this point.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

What can you possibly mean by that? =(

AVR6q.gif

It's like you people are speaking another language...

Sadly my internet connection is too inconsistent for me to play FGO otherwise I'm sure I would be following this conversation better.

I'm playing the game (casually) and I sometimes feel like Gas, Luce, and Bandit are speaking another language as well.

Tactical alliance, huh? Given my character's personality, she would probably be the first jump into one. Though I can't say anything for sure until her Master's been decided.

We'll see. I don't have a master yet either

I wish I did, planning would be so much easier. And I would of course be willing to work with the GM as an inside man *wink*

lol. Nice. I've missed 2 of the gold point gaining events and am a horrible grinder (no patience for it) so I'm not even sure if I can get all the Nobunagas by the time the deadline hits. Gears and claws are the last thing on mind at this point.

What can you possibly mean by that? =(

I'm playing the game (casually) and I sometimes feel like Gas, Luce, and Bandit are speaking another language as well.

Your Servant's temporary existence will be one filled with suffering and deception, much like getting into a relationship with Jinx.
Imagine a Smug_Anime_Girl.jpg here because I'm phoneposting and can't access my folders.​

We need less lolis and Genderbends in Fate.

Also, assuming the loli is Abigail Williams and a Caster, thoughts on John Proctor being a Rider?

That's funny you mention this. If I was going to play a servant it would have been one of these two... Though, I think the John Proctor I would have made would have been a Castor, since he was accused of being a witch.

The other character I had was thinking about was Wukong as a lancer.

Hey guys, sorry for the silence. Past few days have been really rough for me. I'll try to get to things when I can. Again, thank you so much for your patience.

As a side note, I saw some mention of some people worried about what I will do since this is a False Grail War (as you should be if you know my reputation), and I will say that you guys have already done a great job of making some interesting turns and twists for a False Grail War even without my own twists thrown in.

I've also done some scrapping and revising of ideas for some developments, and since I've been away for a bit I'll throw some teasers out there: One of the player Servants will play a much bigger role than even they realize in this RP if things go a certain way, and - what a shocker - there will be someone else lurking the grounds of this war that could pose a problem. They're someone who I planned to use in another RP but fits perfectly here, and I think only Bandit would know who they are right now, so there's a freebie for you ;) The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit .

As a side note, I saw some mention of some people worried about what I will do since this is a False Grail War (as you should be if you know my reputation), and I will say that you guys have already done a great job of making some interesting turns and twists for a False Grail War even without my own twists thrown in.

I've also done some scrapping and revising of ideas for some developments, and since I've been away for a bit I'll throw some teasers out there: One of the player Servants will play a much bigger role than even they realize in this RP if things go a certain way, and - what a shocker - there will be someone else lurking the grounds of this war that could pose a problem. They're someone who I planned to use in another RP but fits perfectly here, and I think only Bandit would know who they are right now, so there's a freebie for you ;) The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit .
That's a lot of possibilities. Time to enter the ole Mind Palace.

All Grail Wars get happy endings, even False ones! What could possibly go wrong here?

I mean, it’s not like the very manifestation of evil could be summoned to ruin everything, or that someone needs to be offered up as human sacrifice or anything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back