• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 4: Formic Apocalypse)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
//From what I read, Lux and Kqidons are headed to the training room as agreed. Dunno if Rewby or Talia are said to follow or not, though.

//lux ran ahead of Kqidons and Rewby, and fought alongside Talia for a bit before she told him to stop the simulation. They’ve been talking to each other on a personal level, trying to get to know one another. Lux guesses that Kqidons and Rewby haven’t gotten here yet is because they got distracted or something. Lux, as discovered by Talia, doesn’t know much about any kind of love.//

Eventually, Kqidons and Rewby made it to the Training Room, with the latter now wearing a more battle-appropriate armor, complete with twin Plasma Guns and a helmet. "We're... Here!" Kqidons shouts, panting a little. "Sorry for the delay. I was-" Rewby try to say before noticing Talia. "Oh! Hello there, Talia! Whatcha doin'?"

Lux turned to face them, wondering what are the chances that they came right when Talia was going to answer one of his questions.

Hello. We are just talking while she takes a break.

Talia slowly shook her head. “Maybe. I think..... so. I’ve heard people described it in different ways. Like, how you-“ She was interrupted by Kqidons and Rewby, to which she waved.

“Hello!” She said before standing up, then giving her hand to Lux to help him up. “It was random fact time. But now it’s training time again.” She said. She was now in a
T-shirt and baggy pants, so she didn’t look ready for training. But her attitude certainly was ready, and she had her gold disk with her still.

“Also, if you can fix my bike,” Talia said to Lux. “I swear I might just hug you and not let go.” She was mostly joking. If he was able to fix what she had in mind, she would absolutely flip out.

He took her hand, and Talia felt a surprisingly gentle grip, since he thought of her as a close friend. He was helped up, and looked at her.

Thanks. We can continue that thought later. And depending on the bike, I might be able to improve it as well.

Talia was pretty surprise that he didn’t grip her hand stronger, but brushed it off. She helped him up, and then read the note. “Yeah, we’ll definitely finish that conversation.” She said. When she read the second part, she shook her head and frowned slightly.

“No! No, I don’t want any change to it. I want it exactly the way it was. Thank you for the offer..... but Its more for my peace of mind. It’s a Lunarim motorcycle. A Police hover bike.” She said, and a slight sadness came over her eyes. She found it in a junk yard a year or so ago. Or, more appropriately, it’s parts. Though, she did find ALL of them.

Lunatic Police Bike? Yeah. I can fix it. I’ve done a few of those before.

Are you okay? Heavy subject?

He wrote the last part because he noticed the sadness in her eyes.

Talia smiled widely at the sentence, and bounced on her toes. Her mood instantly brightened.

“I just, uh.... don’t have much from home.” She said, and rubbed the back of her neck. You could even see, if you went in her room, all her pictures except one were long after Lunarim was attacked, and she didn’t have much tech from there either. “I guess I just wanted to hold on to something, in case I could never go back.” She explained.

During their conversation, Kqidons goes to the main console of the Training Room to prepare the simulations while Rewby approaches Lux and Tala. "What are you guys talking about?" Rewby politely askes.

Talia half expected Lux to tell her, but when he didn’t she shrugged. “Various and assorted. What’s your biggest fear, can you swim, have you ever experienced love.” She said casually. Then she dragged a hand down her face.

“And before you ask, no I cannot swim.” She said. She had way too many people ask that question to her and then laugh about it. The answer to why was simple: she never had the chance.

"Can't swim? Yeah, I feel you. We Krystallines are quite heavy due to our crystal bodies." Rewby said to Talia, knocking on her red crystalline chest. "Though, we can't necessarily drown because... Y'know." Rewby continues, shrugging.

Talia laughed slightly, and shook her head.
“Try being thrown into an Olympic sized pool and being told to swim at twelve when your hair is this long and thick.” She said, as if it was from experience. Which, it was. “Only you can drown.”

"Ooooh, that doesn't sound like a family member who would like you..." Rewby flatly points out. "Hey, what species do you want the enemies to be, Lux?!" Kqidons asked Lux, fiddling around the options in the control panel.

He looked at Kqidons.

Anything. I can kill most everything.

He wrote, and tossed her the note so he didn’t have to go over there.

Elsewhere in the ship, Kokoro was with Bowe and they seemed to be partaking in some one-to-one time (while Hamele does whatever in her quarters). These two in question hadn't gotten too much actual get-along time between all that's been going on, but here's what happened.

The setting was Kokoro's quarters, which is practically spotless. Hardly any mess anywhere. Atop the desk to the left of the door, were several sheets of paper - notes, from her time with Lux. They were all coated in notes about herself, written on purely for the 'Ghost Cloth Project'. Speaking of, the fully complete Ghost Cloth body is slumped against the left wall from the desk, currently not in use. Her room looked pretty empty, for the most part, but what there was - was but the essentials needed across both 'forms' - physical or not - and what she is fond of/thankful for/close to.

At the moment, Bowe and Kokoro were sitting side-by-side on the bed, with Kokoro telling her stories she used to hear all the time. "...And then, from that day forwards, the knight would be heralded as a myth, a legend, until his passing. The end." Kokoro said to Bowe, finishing one such story. Bowe squeaked eagerly, in awe. "That was a really good story! Bowe really liked it!" She exclaimed, attempting to hug Kokoro - not lunging this time, but still failed. Kokoro, however, played along and attempted to return the hug, smiling. "There's plenty more stories like that, Bowe... Don't worry." Kokoro said to her softly, to which Bowe nodded eagerly like 'yes please, that sounds good'.

The two would shortly be seen leaving Kokoro's quarters, Kokoro bearing her Ghost Cloth body, and the two walking side by side calmly, going wherever they desire and wherever they end up around the ship - as long as it's not off limits.

Talia shook her head. “Nope, not a family member. My family’s dead.” She said non-chalantly, as if it didn’t matter. She then called out to Kqidons.

“I don’t care either. I’m not going to be able to see them.” She said as she put the blind fold back on, tying it in a tight knot.

Talia simply separated the gold disk into two parts, and stood without stance, just listening for it to start.

Talia shook her head. “Nope, not a family member. My family’s dead.” She said nonchalantly as if it didn’t matter.
Rewby looked surprised when Talia nonchalantly told her that her family is long dead; it seemed as though she didn't even care. "Umm... Okay..." Rewby simply said in shock.

Anything. I can kill most everything.

He wrote and tossed her the note so he didn’t have to go over there.
"... Alright." Kqidons simply said. Then, she decided to kick the note back at Lux before she continues to fiddle with the control panel to prepare the AI fighters.

Talia just shrugged, and looked in Rewbys direction.

“Well, I’m an orphan, my parents abandoned me and my brother, and my brother just sucks.” She narrowed her eyes, trying not to dwell on it. “How about your family?”

“Well, I’m an orphan, my parents abandoned me and my brother, and my brother just sucks.” She narrowed her eyes, trying not to dwell on it. “How about your family?”
"Uhh... Duly noted." Rewby said as she looks at Talia suspiciously. "O-Oh! My family? Uh... Well, outside of the usual arrogance and racism, they're actually kinda out of the norm back at Kristals," Rewby responds when asked about her family. "As in, they inadvertently taught me a sense of humility."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back