• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"I didn't ask you, rock person!" The pilot yelled at Talia. "Hey, just leave her alone and drive!" Ailema shouted back at the pilot. "And you shut it, fang face!" The Krystalline responded. Such an insult made Ailema gasp. "Just. Take. Off." Susan ordered the pilot with gritted teeth. The pilot rolled her eye and prepares to take off. The crystal-like shuttle then floats up, exits the Krystalline flagship, and starts its course on Yharim, the Freakazoid home planet. While they were approaching the planet, Susan noticed that her fleet is right by the planet. At the same time, one of its shuttles exits her flagship and joins with the Krystalline shuttle that they're in.

//Hopefully, that last bit made sense to you guys. Lemme know if it doesn't.

Lux wakes up from the hum of the foreign engine. Good thing he didn't hear the pilot, or the Krystallines would have lost a member. He stays next to Talia, not being able to shake the bad feeling that he has. It could be nothing, but he isn't 100% sure.

Talia was shaking. Completely shaking. Anger was rolling off of her in waves, and her mouth was twisted into a snarl. Her nails were digging into her palms as she took deep inhales through her nose, and exhaled through her mouth.

Lux notices this, kind of alarmed. He turns to her, notepad in hand. "What the hell happened?" is written on the pad. He puts it on her lap. He turns to the Krystalline, already suspecting what happened. He draws a knife and activates the plasma battery.

Ailema patted her head with her hand. "Shh... It's gonna be okay. Ignore the Krystalline. Stay cool..." Ailema tried to assure Talia. Susan noticed Lux's writing and responds to him. "The Krystalline told Talia to shut up, Ailema snapped at the pilot, and the pilot called her a fang face," Susan said. "Also, I highly recommend that you don't kill our pilot. The Galactic Alliance and the Krystalline Kingdom relations are already sour enough. We don't want any more Krystalline casualties."

Lux's purple eye flashes to a deep red for a fraction of a second, then returns to its vivid purple. He seems to have an internal debate behind his face and above his throat, and deactivates the battery, and puts the knife away. he turns back to Talia, in case she needs anything.

Talia places a hand on his own, and shook her head.

“She’s not worth it.” Talia was referring to the alien in the pilots seat. She then raised a eyebrow at Ailema, before smiling softly. She spoke in her launguage, and for anyone that could understand her, she said “If she wasn’t the pilot, she would’ve died four times by now.”

Of you couldn’t understand her, it just sounded like a insult, or offensive comment.

Talia’s eyes widened, and she stared at Lux.

“You..... you can understand me...?” She said it like a whisper, both excited, and a little embarrassed. Whenever she cursed she did it in her language, so if he understood her, that would be a little embarrassing for her. The excitement came from now they could have secret conversations and look like they were talking behind other people’s backs, while they were really just complimenting the weather.

He smiles slightly under the mask, and, in her language, writes, "I'm fluent in many languages, some lost to time." He puts a hand on her shoulder. "Don't be embarrassed, I only heard every curse word you muttered under your breath." He writes on the pad.

Talia sighed, placing her head in her hands. She muttered something about how, yes, she shouldn’t be embarrassed. He only heard every single profanity to ever grace her language; some not even translatable in English.

He pats her shoulder, erases his pad, and sits down again next to her, glancing at the pilot every once in a while to make sure he isn't doing anything, or saying anything.

Bowe let out whimpered worried noises, looking at Talia with great concern. Hamele didn't want to pay attention as to not potentially escalate it further, Bowe just looking at Talia like 'are you OK?'. It's probably never enough in this case as she has no idea how racism by species is actually like, but she's trying her best to look out for a friend she has bonded with somewhat well with so far.

Talia smiled, slightly, trying to show she wasn’t bothered by the Krystalline’s jab. She was, of course, very bothered, but she hid it well. She nodded to Bowe, saying she was ok, and bumped shoulders with Lux playfully, trying to show him that she was ok.

Bowe nodded back, completely fooled by Talia's concealing of her nature, giving the thumbs up before just sitting back and then continuing to sway herself left to right in her seat, with that joyful smile on her face. Leave it to Bowe to turn something not fun at all into something she finds fun as it is.

Lux looks at her once more, and nods that he acknowledges that she's okay. He relaxes in the chair, and notices Bowe's swaying in the chair. He smiles slightly under the mask, still saying nothing, and wondering how long it will take to get to the fleet at this speed.

Talia’s head was leaned back, and her eyes closed. She had completely fallen asleep. Her strength still hadn’t been restored from her shields drain ability during the battle. She wasn’t snoring, but her mouth was slightly open.

Hamele smiled upon noticing this, shrugging and deciding to spare a bit of time and use her staff's healing function to restore any strength the team may have lost - one at a time, Talia first. Needless to say, everyone was in top condition not too long after, and then Hamele once again turned said staff of. Bowe stopped swaying, getting bored of it, and just tried to relax.

Lux looks sort of startled at the sudden increase in energy and strength. He looks to Hamele's staff curiously. "That was interesting, can I see the staff, please?" He writes on his pad, then showing Hamele his calligraphical writing.

Hamele seemed confused, but shrugged. "Alright, but please be careful with it. There's a reason it never leaves my reach." She said sharply, wanting to get that across before she would lend it to Lux so he could inspect it.

The staff's structure was strong, dense, and yet lightweight. It was but a pole per the normal staff, until one gets to the top, where some kind of energy cage for a power source is storing whatever the heck is powering it, then the dial for HEAL/HURT just below it, and below that, the on/off switch. Lux couldn't get a clear view into the the 'cage', but it must be a really powerful source of energy if it able to heal all sorts of damage on one side and make plasma beams on the other.

He runs his hands along the bar, and grabs a little needle from his cloak, and taps it against the staff's main body. A little dull tink is heard. He nods, putting the needle away. What interested him the most was the cage. He looked at it curiously, touching the cage, and trying to think on what this could possibly be. It could be some kind of contained irregularity in the universe or some unknown power source. Or magic. He would love nothing more than to dissect it, but he wants a good friendship with Hamele. He nods again, and hands Hamele her staff back. He writes on his pad, "The metal itself is very unique. Is it some sort of Titanium-Diamond alloy? This will not break easily." and shows it to Hamele.

Hamele took her staff back. "I think so? It's been so many years since I made this thing, I can hardly remember the metal I used. Heh..." Hamele nervously chuckled, giving the thumbs up.

"Well, if you'd allow it, when we get back to the ship, I'd like to run tests on it. Do you know what's in the 'cage'?" He writes, again showing her the pad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back