• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Oh, you bet I do! That's the thing I remember the most!" Hamele said eagerly, squeaking. Bowe laughed a bit. "Nurse is getting squeaky!" She teased, just pitching in because she can. Hamele scoffed a little. "I mean, I'd be all for the tests and all, but at the end of the day, I don't want it to break. At all."

"I'd never intentionally break it. Too essential. Would you mind telling me what is in the cage? I have some theories, but I'd like to know what it is for sure." He erases his previous messages, showing her his next words.

Hamele shook her head. "I'd love to, but not here. I can explain 'that' later." She said, defensive. Must be something rare or just valuable to her, or both.

Talia twitched, her eyebrows furrowing in what seemed concern. She was still sound asleep, but her lips were purses and she looked somewhat...... distressed. Her breathing quickened, and her fists clenched.

Suddenly she sat straight up. Her eyes snapped straight open, and she froze. Her breathing was hard, and she almost snarled. She looked around the room, confused, as if she didn’t know where she was. After a few seconds, realization dawned on her features.

Lux, slightly startled, almost punched her, but refrained, and kept his hands in his cloak. He stands up and kneels in front of her, concern laced his eyes, as that was all that was visible of his skin. "Are you alright? What happened?" is on his pad, and he shows it to her*

Talia couldn’t seem to speak for a moment, before she got an almost angry look on her features. She curled up into her seat, swatting Lux’s notepad away from her view. Her eyes glittered with tears that threatened to spill, and she whispered her words.

“I’m fine, geez. It happens all the time.” Talia knee she had a night terror. She had been plagued by them ever since she was twelve. But this one was a bit different. She tried to shake it off, even though her clenched fists wrapped around her knees, the same ones pulled against her chest, and her teary face gave her away. She refused to look at any of them.

He picks up the pad and puts it in his cloak. He recognizes something with what happened and can relate all too well. He sits next to her and leans into her ear. "It's...okay. I...know...how you...feel," he whispers into her ear.

Hamele looked in her at disbelief. She knew something was wrong, but is unsure if she could fix it with her staff alone, which it would have done by now in the first burst of healing earlier, but outside of that, there's not a lot she herself can do to help. Bowe is blissfully unaware of her surroundings and soon ended up dozing off on her chair she was sitting on.

Talia sighed, as tears rolled down her cheeks. She smiled grimly at Lux, before dragging her arm across her face to wipe the tears off.

“Sorry. That was mean.” She purses her lips, and saw Hamele’s look. She knew the nurse couldn’t fix her. She wished with all her soul and heart she could.

Hamele sighed and shook her head. She deemed it nigh impossible, but definetly knew something was wrong. "...I guess that'll 'also' keep me busy when we get back... Won't it...?"

Talia sent a small glare to Hamele.

“Your not running tests on me.” She stated matter of factly. She leaned back again, still curled up. She buried her face in her knees and sighed, pretending to be asleep, while really just trying to calm down. She didn’t want to face that dream again. She couldn’t handle it. Usually when she woke up it was violent. She had to stop herself from hurting them at first.

Hamele seemed alarmed and just looked at her like 'well OK then' before shutting up herself.

Lux pats her shoulder and whispers. "Here if...you...need me..." and he goes back to being silent, sitting up, and making sure she doesn't have another...whatever. He thinks it's a nightmare, as he's old friends with those, but says nothing more.

Talia twitched, and looked at Lux, before placing her head back down.

“It’s not a nightmare. It’s a night terror.” She barely whispered it, trying not to show weakness in her voice. “It’s not the same thing. I still get bad dreams, but I sometimes sleep walk, or I’ll walk out and start my morning routine completely. Other times, like this one, I’ll wake up and forget where I am. Sometimes, who I am. This lasts a few minutes usually. Often, it’s violent. I’m surprised I didn’t hit you guys. So yeah,” Talia looked back them. “It’s different. But still bad.”

Lux nods in understanding the difference and looks at her. He brings his pad, writes something, and shows it to her. "Well, if you want to talk it out, or need to take something out on something, I'm here." He says, slightly misinterpreting her saying that she almost hit them.

Talia shook her head, and looked Lux in the eyes.

“No, Lux. I didn’t recognize any of you. I almost full out attacked you. I doubt I would’ve gotten very far, but still.” He eyes were dead serious, and she seemed a little saddened by it.

"Even so. I'm here. If you need to take out something, whether it be fear or anger, take it out on me." He writes, still misreading the situation partially.

She sighed, giving up on making him fully understand, but smiled regardless.

“Thanks.” Was all she said. Then she looked to Bowe. She quirked a eyebrow and smirked.

“Look at her. I have only known her for a few days, and already I know that if anything happened to her, I would kill everyone in the room and then myself.” Talia made a reference to something she had seen a long time ago, and shook her head in amusement.

Speaking of, Bowe was still a sleeping girl, holding her beloved chainsaw blade closely as she slept in the chair she's in, and as for Hamele, she's still silent. She had been silent for a while.

Lux wonders how such a fragile-looking girl sleeps with a chainsaw blade, then remembers that he saw her firsthand in battle. He looks back into the vast reaches of space.

Talia was still curled up, knees to her chest, and staring at the floor. She was more relaxed, though. Her shoulders were touching Hamele’s and Lux’s as if she needed to make sure they were still there. She laughed a little at Bowe, a tiny child looking person with a chainsaw. But hey, she wasn’t judging.

//Yeah, I should continue this.

Eventually, the Krystalline shuttle made it to Yharim and enters the planet's troposphere, where they see what appears to be the planet's capital city; although the city appears to be constructed in a desert, there was plenty of plant life, especially cacti and palm trees. There were also buildings primarily made out of tan bricks, even including small skyscrapers, although they were also buildings made out of other materials. Overall, the city was fairly prosperous and the Freakazoid citizens that are outside all appear to be very happy. "Welcome to Titakutaruab, the capital city of Yharim and home of Wrauglo Kacvadua." Susan simply said. "Beautiful, ain't it?" Ailema asked.

Bowe had of course awakened upon arrival, seeing it with Hamele, the latter in awe. Bowe squeaked. "It looks kinda mixed up, but I guess that adds to the feel!" She said positively. Hamele was in utter silence, having nothing to really say on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back