• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life

CaptainRustbolt21

The Rusty One
Hello, fellow Interest Check person! And welcome to the far future of the 2100s! We, the Human race, had significantly advanced over the decades. I mean, armies of robots to do our bidding, lifeform cloning, superpowerful weaponry, and yet, the United Earth Society was still at peace and barely has any government corruption! It was the life... And it's gonna get better!

We have implemented a Dyson Swarm over the sun; billions of solar panel satellites conducting electricity from our star and LOTS OF IT. With tons of energy on our hands, we created a spaceship naval fleet and finally achieved space travel. This has attracted the attention of an interstellar peacekeeping organization called the Galactic Alliance, led by the Martian race. The alliance needs our help taking down a revolution from a rebellious society called the Planetary Confederacy, spearheaded by the Vagrok race. With the promise of discovering new species and alloys, we accepted their invitation and, with our advanced technology, we turn the tide of the galactic battle in favor of the Alliance! Everything was going swimmingly...

Except you're not in this timeline, oh no. That all only took place in the past, around 2103. In 2105, the galaxy is a crapsack of a place and in crisis.

An unknown computer virus has infected our robots and they decided that they didn't want to be "slaves" for the Humans and planned to overthrow our government. The robots, now identified as the Roborg, started the Great Revolutionary War, which was basically a worldwide civil war against the Humans and the Roborgs. Despite our best efforts, the Roborg had won and we had to evacuate the surviving Humans away from what used to be our home planet... The Confederacy wanted to take advantage of this and attempted to offer the Roborg a place in their plans for galactic conquest. However, the Roborg evolved to acknowledge the fact that all organic lifeforms as inferior to them and so, not only did the Roborg declined the offer, but they fought against the Confederacy and took many of their planets and their inhabitants, where they roboticized them and made them part of their robotic collective. Seeing the Roborg and its empire as a bigger threat to the galaxy, the Martians and the Vagroks were forced to make a temporary pact between their factions and join forces to stop this new threat.

So... Yeah, the future isn't really lookin' bright right now...

However, no matter how dark the future and fate the Universe seems, there is always a spark of hope.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Within this series, a lucky bunch of aliens recruits, both heiring from the Galactic Alliance and the Planetary Confederacy, are chosen to be part of a powerful fleet of starships and battleships, where they are met with Human flagship captain Susan Spearson. They are tasked to traverse throughout the galaxy, looking for new allies and weapons, in hopes of bringing down the powerful Roborg Empire and halt their plans for galactic conquest and genocide. Along the way, the crew will enter scuffles and situations that may threaten their mission; space pirates, hive-minded xenophobes, galactic conquistadors... There may be some goodhearted aliens in the galaxy, but there sure as hell will be some coldhearted emperors bent on conquest or genocide, besides the Roborg.

Another thing on this Roleplay is that I'll be trying to implement an episodic system into it. There will be individual episodes of the roleplay, each with different plots, characters, and plenty of opportunities for character development and events. However, I'm not gonna the only one creating the episodes. Some of you guys can help me out by giving me some episode ideas or you can create episodes of your own for this Roleplay, provided that said episodes be approved by me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some of the rules here:

Firstly, just follow the standard RPNation rules; be kind to others, don't advertise, no spamming, etc.
Secondly, try to keep this roleplay active. At least one comment from someone is good enough to keep it alive for a while.
Thirdly, I allow romance, but please don't make it sexual and, if it involves other Roleplayer's characters, make sure the Roleplayer is okay with it.
Fourthly, cursing isn't restricted, but not recommended either.
Fifthly, use some proper grammar and don't post one-liners.

I think that's all for now. I'm still kinda new here, but I'm still confident that this roleplay will work! I'd be seeing you guys on the other side!​

Last edited:
I'd like to think this was worth the wait.

You've got my interest, but not my brain power (I'll need to plan out a few things for this)...

I'd like to think this was worth the wait.

You've got my interest, but not my brain power (I'll need to plan out a few things for this)...
This is my opinion, but I recommend watching some sci-fi shows like Star Trek: Voyager or The Orville or something like that. Hopefully, it'll give you some ideas on what to do here.

I do believe, I am still lacking in that department, however I would implor you to look through my postings. On other rps to prehaps, get a better idea

Glad to hear that. Once I have at least three people interested (so far I have BoltBeam and possibly you), I'll create a Character Creation thread and begin the Roleplay soon!

I absolutely love the idea-- BUT will there be a specific spreadsheet because when we create our characters we need to know what species we an be and what are they and what's so special about them, so we can gladly make a character

I'll work on it once I got enough people. I got you and BoltBeam. Once The Mechanist confirms that he's joining, I'll make the spreadsheets.

Okay 2nd may you tell me your character? (If you made it yet) since I am a fan of romance is there a chance we could do that?

Yay, if you don't mind maybe we should message each other instead of talking about this in the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back