• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
As Talia walks towards the group, Kqidons and Ailema approached her. "Sheesh, I almost feel bad for you, Talia; the Krystallines treating you like garbage," Kqidons said, with a VERY slight tone of empathy. "How did things go sharing a room with a Krystalline?" Ailema asked.

Talia sighed, and rolled her eyes at Kqidons statement. She nodded slightly, looking to the massive warrior.

“Yeah.... but it’s alright. I’m. Kinda used to it. Just not to this extent....” She practically whispered this part, before turning to Ailema. “And, it quite suprised me to find out not all Krystalline hate me. Her name was Rewby, and she was quite nice. Speaking of, I need to recommend her to the captian. She’s applying to join this fleet.” Talia looked around, and frowned slightly. When she spotted Hamele and Bowe, her face brightened and she waved, before asking them

“Well, Where’s Lux? I think I speak for all of us when I say I want to go back to our ship.”

BoltBeam BoltBeam The One-Sided Coin The One-Sided Coin

Bowe shrugged. "Bowe hasn't seen him after getting on here..." She said, sounding worried, but nodded in agreement with Talia. Hamele herself seemed worried. "We'll just have to hang on for now, after what happens here, we should be able to go back." She said somewhat confidently.

Lux entered the bay at that moment. He walked silently along the wall to avoid attention, and, to any who didn't initially see him, would have thought he just materialized beside them. He looks back at the engineers that gave Talia crap, and his mood changed from neutral to slightly irritated. He turned back to the group and awaited orders.

Talia smiled and waved at Lux, before turning directly on her heel and looking at the captian.

“Alright, no offense ma’am, but I think I need to get into the shuttle. I’m not exactly popular here, and I reeaallly don’t want to start a fight this early in the day. Or whatever time it is.”

Talia spoke respectfully, but was still wary of the hated looks she recived. These people were really starting to annoy her. One more jab, and she might snap back.

Susan glares at the Krystalline Talia accidentally bumped into. "I can see that..." Susan said despitefully. "Unfortunately, we will be borrowing a Krystalline shuttle and, since the captain wants the shuttle back, it will be piloted by a Krystalline." She continued before turning to Talia. "But don't be alarmed. The captain already contacted my fleet to be here to pick us up once we make it to the planet's surface."

Talia nodded respectfully, and bit her bottom lip. If she just avoided talking to the Krystalline, things should be fine.

“Alright. Sounds like a plan to me.”

She tried to sound confidant, but still hesitated in her words.

Lux hears the hesitation and puts a comforting hand on her shoulder. He looks her in the eye, trying to convey that he's here if she needs anything at all. Whether it be someone to talk to, or a Krystalline to shatter.

\\yeet. Everyone died.

Talia smiled back at Lux, tugging at her braid. She really needed to wash and re-braid it. The she sighed dramatically, and put her hand on Lux’s shoulder.

“Ok then, everyone. What do you say we go back to our ship?”

She sounds enthusiastic. She must really want off of this ship. When she halfway turned to talk to Lux she saw a Krystalline sneering at her and gossiping with another one of their kind. Her hands clenched into fists, and she let go of Lux’s shoulder.

“Ignore it, ignore it. If they want a fight, than finish it, if not, the leave it be, Talia”

BoltBeam BoltBeam The One-Sided Coin The One-Sided Coin

Last edited:
//CRAP! Sorry, I keep forgetting about this!

"Alright. Let's move." Susan said. She then enters the Krystalline shuttle, with Ailema and Kqidons. The Krystalline pilot, while initially displaying no emotion, makes a friendly wave to the first people in.

Talia entered just after them, avoiding hitting her head on the door way. She saw the wave the Captain and Ailema were given, and tried to give a small wave to the pilot.

Bowe and Hamele followed, the latter sitting right next to Talia with concern, and Bowe to Hamele's right, not a care in the world on her end.

Lux takes the other seat next to Talia and puts his hand on her shoulder once again to give her his support. He fiddles around in his cloak, and another STIM shot is created somehow. He gestures to where her cracks are, and tries to convey if she needs any medicine.

Talia shook her head, but smiled gently at Lux. She leaned back, and sighed again. Then she placed a hand over her head, and her shoulders started shaking. It almost looked like she was crying.

That is, until she snorted in laughter. She covered her mouth with her hand to stifle her giggles, but they just came tumbling out.

He raises an eyebrow, and puts the STIM away, and slowly pulls out a sedative. He thinks that she might be having a bout of insanity for some unknown reason.

Hamele sighed like 'are you OK', but ended up letting out a giggle herself. Laughter is contagious. "Thought of something funny?" Hamele silently asked Talia, not wanting to be loud and disruptive.

Talia nodded, and removed her hand. Her eyes were laced with a few tears, and she wiped them away.

“Yeah...... I just.... I haven’t had that much excitement since I was like, eleven. We really are a odd group, huh?” She gave them both a wry grin, and raised a eyebrow at Lux, sedative in hand.

“No, Lux. I’m not having a moment. I’m fine.”

"You don't say..." Hamele voiced her words in a concerned tone, as she gulped out of a possible fear. Bowe peeked over, but then just sat back where she was. It's none of her business, and she doesn't really have anything to say or do, but for what it's worth, nobody would pick on her, right? ...Right?

He puts the sedative away into who-knows-where in his cloak. He goes back to his neutral expression, as seen with his eyes being relaxed and their normal heterochromia appearance. He relaxes in his seat, and closes his eyes, silently falling asleep yet again.

Talia sighed, and wiped the last tears away. She looked to the now sleeping Lux, before looking back to Hamele and Bowe. Talia smiled at the later.

“So, any traumatized crew members?”

Talia spoke softly, sure, she was tired. But she would rather be exhausted than have her night terrors in front of these people.

"Don't think so. Everyone seems mildly stable, actually." Hamele commented. Bowe nodded. "Yep! Everyone seems to be A-OK!" She cheerfully added, hardly able to stay still in her seat.

"Affirmative!" Hamele said confidently. Bowe squeaked. "Yaaay, we're going! We're ready!" She said ecstatically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back