• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Talia’s eyes widened, and she smiled slightly. It was chaotic, but beautiful at the same time. She couldn’t say that freakazoids didn’t scare her; they did creep her out. But their living style really was something to be envious of. She was speaking before she realized what she was saying.

“It’s beautiful.”

Hamele nodded to that, not finding the words to even say, so she just nodded in agreement with Talia's words and that's it. Bowe smiled and noticed Talia in bewilderment, but didn't want to correct her at all, as to not suddenly sour the moment.

"Alright. The dictatress' fortress should be around this city somewhere..." The Krystalline pilot said to herself. Eventually, after a bit of traveling, and sightseeing for the crew, she manages to find Wrauglo's fortress; the fortress looks somewhat like a militaristic combination of a pyramid and a castle, with towers surrounding the pyriamid-castle hybrid and armed helicopters bordering the fortress for extra protection. "Y'know, the fortress kinda reminds me of... Of..." Ailema said to the crew. "Minecraft 2.5 Update desert temple?" Susan responds. "Yeah! How did you know?" "I've been captain for about two Earth years now. I had plenty of free time."

Hamele chuckled a bit. "Whatever keeps you busy when not on the job, I suppose." Hamele remarked in agreement, unsure what else to say. Bowe saw that sight of that darned fortress. "Big and scary..." She commented silently, obviously nervous.

“What’s Minecraft?” Talia asked, tilting her head to the side and raising a eyebrow. She had never heard of it. She didn’t have a lot of free time, so games were mostly lost on her.

“Is it some sort of battle fortress?”

"It's a popular 3d game. Ask any Human." Susan simply replied to Talia. The Shuttle then enters the territory of the fortress and finds a docking area outside. When the Krystalline shuttle lands to the ground alongside one of Susan's shuttles, there were three Freakazoids waiting for them; while the other two were simply bodyguards with metal-tipped armblades that they had in an X-formation, the Freakazoid in front of the guards was none other than the dictatress herself. Clothing-wise, she looks like your typical dictator; black button suit, shoulder pads and belt, and even a couple of medallions. However, the dictatress herself was sporting the posture and smile of benevolence.

Last edited:
Bowe seemed speechless before her, looking from herself and to the dictator herself, almost like she's jealous in the sense like 'when will I be like that?'. Hamele didn't say anything, but instead attempted a salute as a greeting, hoping they can understand it.

Talia didn’t do anything in the view of the dictator. Depending on how she acted, Talia would show her respect. But for now she reserved judgment. Lunarims were very loyal, and would bow to no one but their own royalty. But a salute or a incline of the head was normal for other highborns.

Lux showed no emotion to the dictator. He didn’t acknowledge her as his superior, nor as an inferior. He stood still at the edge of the group, eyes glancing about.

"Alright. We're here. Make like trees and get the flock outta here." The pilot ordered to the crew. "That's not how trees work!" Kqidons exclaimed. "It's Human slang, Kqidons," Susan said to the Vagrok warrior. The crew then leave the Krystalline shuttle before it flies away. As Ailema approaches her supreme leader, Wrauglo Kacvadua gasps, immediately rush towards her and hugs her. "Oh, welcome back, Ailema! How my people have missed you!" Wrauglo exclaimed, hugging tighter. "Uh, h-hey, I know you and the other Freakazoid miss me, but... personal space?" Ailema uttered to her supreme leader. "Oh. Sorry." Wrauglo said, letting go. "Sheesh, you got tons of scars 'n injuries all over you. What happened?"

"It's a long story, Supreme Leader."

"Mmhm, I can see. Tell ya what: I'll have my guards take you to the medical room to get you treated and you can tell me your long story. How's that sound?"

"Maybe tomorrow. I might need a nap after my treatment. You okay with that?"

"Oh, of course! I can wait for days!"

Wrauglo then orders the guards behind her, in her own language, to bring Ailema to the medical room for treatment. The guards immediately comply and take her inside the fortress. The Supreme Leader then turns to Susan and, despite her visible large teeth, makes a happy smile. "Thank you, Susan, so much for rescuing Ailema! Without you, my people might've lost faith in her existence!" Susan makes a light grin. "Well, Wrauglo, I appreciate your praising, but I really couldn't have done it without help." She responded, showing the Freakazoid dictatress her crew. "Oh? You have a crew? I thought you don't accept crewmembers!" "Well, Wrauglo, aside from the nurse and the Lunarim, the Alliance Council forced me to have a proper crew. Right now, you're seeing new crewmembers Lux and Bowe, the Humans, and Kqidons, the Vagrok." Susan explains to Wrauglo. "I had two more, but they're in my flagship, supervising it." "Ahh, I see." The Supreme Leader simply responded.

Last edited:
Lux nods to the dictator, and brings out his pad. He writes in the Freakazoid language, "You do not act as I expected. A pleasant surprise." He shows Wragulo his pad. He knows his friends won't understand, but he doesn't care.

The Supreme Leader reads what Lux wrote down under her breath before responding. "Oh, what, Lux? Didja think I'd act like a malevolent dictator? Well, think again! I'm a pleasant gal!" Wrauglo exclaims. "It's true!" Ailema yells inside the fortress.

Last edited:
He nods, and erases his pad, saying nothing. "As I said, a pleasant surprise. Since most dictators in Human history established communism and mass genocides, you start to see a pattern in dictatorships. They'd work without a corrupt leader. Which must be why this planet isn't in ruin. Good on you." He quickly writes with calligraphy and shows Wrauglo.

Talia smiled warmly at the woman, before inclining her head slightly. She said nothing, but listened intently.

Wrauglo, again, reads out what Lux wrote down under her breath before responding. "Oh, stop it, you!" She said before a brief pause. "... What's Communism?" Susan decides to answer her question. "To put it simply, Communism is a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs." "All property is publicly owned...? Hm, maybe I should give it a try..." Wrauglo said, rubbing her chin. "Don't. It led the fall of the Soviet Union in the 1900s." Susan warned. Wrauglo snaps her fingers and points to Susan, acknowledging her warning. "Got it."

Lux shakes his head, reinforcing that communism is a bad idea. He gives Wrauglo a small thumbs up with his very scarred hand, and stows it back away in his cloak, and says nothing more.

Talia laughs at them all, but not in a condescending way. She knew she wasn’t the the smartest person in the world. It showed. But she still found political exchanges to be entertaining, regardless of how little she knew.

Bowe laughed as well, Hamele letting out a minor smile as she shook her head. "Bowe isn't sure how to react or respond... Bowe rarely see other people like this... Alien situation..." Bowe nervously said with honesty in her tone.

Wrauglo then notices Bowe and her eyes sparkle. Apparently, she'd had never seen a Human child before. "D'AWWW! Is that what Human children look like?!" The Supreme Leader asked before grabbing ahold of Bowe and hugging her. "'Cause she's absolutely adorable!" "Well, if you can get past the fact that she committed Planetary Genocide..." Kqidons said to herself.

Last edited:
Talia snickered, the joke reaching her ears.

“Oh yes, she’s simply adorable isn’t she? She’s so small, she can climb through vents. Simply precious.” There was a hint of sarcasm in her tone, and she didn’t say it very loudly.

Bowe squeaked, enjoying the embrace. "That feels so comfy and squishy!" She said, obviously enjoying it and closing her eyes as it kept going. Hamele laughed. "Once a child, always a child... What a fickle beast..." She said silently, smiling. Of course, the planetary genocide thing was indeed true with Bowe, she had the story to prove it, though it was also partially wrong as it turns out she had of course missed a few people she hadn't seen before on said planet. But that's not important right now.

Lux looks a little surprised at hearing about this planetary genocide. He looks at Bowe for a few seconds, trying to see how she would be able to do that, and if she has the heart for it. Then he remembers that she sleeps with a chainsaw blade and he saw her fight firsthand. He clears his head, and looks around, trying to soak in this new experience.

Talia stretched, arching her back as she did. She turned to the others, and sighed. She was honestly ready to go back to her room on the ship and change; She really wanted to train a little. The Freakazoid home planet was certainly beautiful, and a new experience, but Talia didn’t to overextend their stay. Then again, she wasn’t the captain. She had no say. So she kept her mouth shut, but stepped forward to get a better view of the dictator.

Lux looks at Talia for a second, trying to get a read on what she is thinking. He sees her stretching, and thinks that she is bored, and/or wants to leave. He thinks that he could try to cover for her. He writes something on the pad, stepping back so he can be next to Talia, and hands her the pad. It reads, "If you pretend to be in a little pain, I can cover for you, and get back to the ship."

Talia laughed slightly, before shaking her head. She actually felt way better after her little ‘episode’ in the ship. Although she had her suspicions Hamele had something to do with that.

“Nah, I’ve been sick enough for one day. Besides, there may be more that she needs to say.” Talia shoots a grateful look at Lux, however, and places a hand on his shoulder. “Thanks though.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back