• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

CaptainRustbolt21

The Rusty One

WELCOME TO THE YEAR 2105

The Milky-Way Galaxy is at stake of losing all life as we know it. An evil robotic race, the Roborg, had taken the planet Earth and are making plans to conquer the rest of the galaxy by exterminating all life. Two warring factions, the Galactic Alliance and the Planetary Confederacy, had decided to join forces against the new threat. However, even their combined forces don't seem to be enough; all they could do is slow down the Roborg's progress. Everyone was getting ready to lose hope...
However, no matter how dark the future and fate the Universe seems, there is always a spark of hope.

Following the events of the failed mining operations mission, Susan wakes up from her sleep and prepares to start the day. She undresses from her nightgown and wears her same captain uniform. After she finishes brushing her teeth and brushing her hair, she goes to her computer to check for any emails. Expectedly, she received an email. However, it came from the Freakazoid Dictatress, a member of the Congress of the Insurgency. It reads:​
Send New Email
New Email Received
Congress of the Insurgency
Side mission if possible :D
Hi, Susan! Its me, Wrauglo Kacvadua. You know, dictatress of my people? If youre reading this, and you're not occupied at the moment, than i just want to let u know, its an honor that youre willing to accept this mission i want you to do! Ive been a super big fan of your daring expeditions and of your caringness of your crew and your mission. I mean, saving a whole civilization of lunarim people?? Thats crazy, man!! :O Anyway, i really should get to the point of this.. It's a really important mission 4 my people.

You see, after my rise to power through the success of bringing down the Freedom Union (Freedom? More like enslavement! :angryteeth: Good riddance.), weve been testing out advanced technology so we too can achieve space travel. One of our first cosmonauts, Ailema Trahrae, was testing out one of our first interstellar spaceships, the Saucer 1. While our test has been pretty successful, convincing the then-allies Galactic Alliance to fund our goal to get space travel, we.. uhh, managed to lost contact with Ailema. :-_-lines: Weve been trying to find our hardest to find our legendary cosmonaut, but all of our efforts are being vain. And some of my people are starting to believe that Ailema is nothing more than a legend! I do NOT want them to believe that! Captain Susan, please accept this mission! I dont want my people to believe that Ailema is just a legend..
~ Wrauglo Kacvadua ^D^
Susan then sighs to herself. "Of course this is from Wrauglo. She probably never heard of an apostrophe." She said to herself. Then again, the mission does sound intriguing. A search mission for a long-missing legendary astronaut who is essentially the Amelia Earhart of the Freakazoid race... Susan herself did search missions during her time serving for the Human Space Navy, so this one shouldn't be any different. Susan then leaves her private quarters and goes to the cafeteria so she can have some breakfast.​

And wouldn't you know it, Bowe is already in the cafeteria and eating hungrily away at whatever breakfast she could get her hands on. Not too much mind you, but just enough to fill her up. At the moment, Kokoro was nowhere to be seen. Bowe was just enjoying herself while eating, and then she spots Susan entering the cafeteria. "Hello!" She said energetically, waving and forgetting to finish eating while saying that. Whoops.

"Bowe enjoyed it! Bowe thinks she's settling in nicely so far, and the food is really good!" She said, smiling brightly. Of course that's what she said first. Bowe and her stomach...

While,kalis was in the cafeteria he wasn’t eating just watching and every so often dumping a small amount of whatever was contained in a large steel cup he was holding into a hatch in his armor the android form the other day was no where to be seen either.

Susan then proceeds to grab a plate and simply grabs two pieces of toast and scrambled eggs with melted cheese. She then goes to the bar and asks the bartender. "Zorglin tea. Medium." Susan said. The bartender then gets to work on her drink.

Bowe keeps eating her breakfast, seeming satisfied. She eventually finished, covering her mouth to prevent a roaring belch. It didn't work and slipped out a little, but she laughed at it. A laughing Kokoro soon appeared, too, amused. "Funny, even while covering that, it still made quite a noise." She teased Bowe. Bowe, now embarrassed, blushed a little bit. "It's a sign of appreciation!" She said, sighing.

The bartender is eventually finished making the captain's tea. Susan takes the tea ans sits near Bowe. She dips the toast into her tea and eats it.

Bowe remained seated and calmly, Kokoro joining the two and seeming to talk to Bowe. The two sounded to be bonding over their meeting and their previous conversations, no less, Kokoro is probably the biggest reason why Bowe is still around. Bowe just hopes to get new friends in the team, not just Kokoro. It'll get lonely after a while if Bowe only knows 1-2 people out of about 10+ people total.

Last edited:
//Gosh darn it... If nobody's gonna bother escalating this, guess we'll have to pick this up a few paces to account for the missing peoples.

It was a normal day......SIKE! Sasha was being dragged to the cafeteria to eat by Braxton, she usually has to be forced to eat and this was one of those days "Sasha! Stop being so stubborn you annoying ball of scrap and flesh!" Braxton says trying to pull her away from the table leg she held onto "No way you human flashlight!" She said desperately holding on....Sibling love....isn't it beautiful?

//Me and my Brother when I'm sick//

Susan takes notice of the immature scene and approaches the duo. "Okay, what is going on?" Susan demanded to Braxton and Sasha.

Last edited:
"She won't eat anything and she keeps training! At this rate it's annoying and she needs to eat!" He says continuing to try and pull Sasha but her iron grip isn't going to let him

"No way! It's not what you think! Braxton you liar! If you make me show her this I swear I'll -" she'll what? Kill him?

Lux remains in the back of the cafeteria. He got a new mask to replace the one that got destroyed during the Roborg infestation on the ship, and he is still as antisocial as ever.

Kalis looked on at the odd scene in front of him turning to the left the android for yesterday had showed up finally “took you long enought mars....” the android just looked at kalis “well these thing charge rate is horrible”

"No way! It's not what you think! Braxton you liar! If you make me show her this I swear I'll -" she'll what? Kill him?
Up until this moment, Sasha did not know how much Susan detests such immature behavior. And now, she and Braxton get to see her fury. She looms over Sasha and yells at her. "Listen up, Sasha. I'm the person here who promotes and demotes my passengers here, no matter IF they are actually part of this fleet. So, I don't care if you're part of my crew or not, I'm the captain of this fleet, you'll do as I say, and the first order that I'm going to give to you is that YOU'LL CEASE THIS RUDE BEHAVIOR IMMEDIATELY!!" Susan's stern and angered tone intimidated even the half-Roborg girl for a moment.

Last edited:
She froze, scowled at her brother, and walked away...Braxton was so dead later and she did eat so he was even more dead for lying

Lux was annoyed by the yelling, and put on some headphones to drown out some of the noise. He could still be communicated with, you'd just have to make an effort.

Talia huffed from having trained all night, without rest. Her neck was sore and her knuckles were cracked and hard. She shook her head slightly and pressed the opening button, deciding to grab some breakfast in her training outfit before going to change into normal clothes.

Her training outfit had black leggings, all the way to her ankles, and a black tank top, with her hands and feet wrapped in white bandages to help keep the bleeding to a minimal.

Talia walked in to find Bowe eating, Shasha and Braxton walking away, (probably some sibling bickering) and Lux in the corner, headphones on and seeming lost in whatever he was listening too. Talia grabbed some bread like substance and dug in, her eyes having a hard time focusing from lack of sleep.

“Maybe I should get some coffee...”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back