• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Talia scoffed, not in a rude way, but in a ‘oh that was fast’ way.

“Probably here to drop us off. We have basicly a Freakazoid celebrity we need to pass back to her own species. Then we’ll take our ship and...” Talia say straight up, ignoring the pain in her arm and the rest of her body. She gasped in shock, slapping a hand over her mouth. “OH MY GOSH OUR SHIP!” She groaned, falling back and slinging an arm over her face.

Talia groaned louder as she was reminded.

“The ship we came in.....” she flung her arm back and looked dead panned at Rewby. “was totaly blown up. With us in it. I am not sure what the back up plan is. Yay.”

\\Well the shuttle thing they had blew up. So they’re original ship has to be pretty far away, right?

“I’m intending on joining the Human fleet! More specifically, Susan’s fleet!” Rewby said, quite proud. “I’ve already sent her my resume and my portfolio! I intend to join her as an engineer!”

Talia sat right back up again, a big smile plastered against her features. She squealed excitedly, and probably would’ve been jumping up in down if she hadn’t been so tired. It wasn’t nearly as bad as it was, but it deffinitly could be better.

“For real!! Oh, that’s amazing! I’m so glad, you can hang out with the rest of the crew for a while! I’ll tell you what, they’re the best group of people I’ve hung out with. Granted, I don’t hang out with a lot of groups considering my line of work, but you get the point.” Talia smiled so wide her fangs were slightly showing, but she effectively avoided the topic of her work line. She placed a hand on Rewbys shoulder as she spoke.

//People pls.

Bowe is slowly and surely processing all of this, happy to meet new people, but nervous to overstep her boundaries and just doesn't want to make a scene. Hamele too, wasn't sure how to take this, in all honesty, and just wanted to not make a mess of anything.

Talia sat right back up again, a big smile plastered against her features. She squealed excitedly and probably would’ve been jumping up in down if she hadn’t been so tired. It wasn’t nearly as bad as it was, but it definitely could be better.

“For real!! Oh, that’s amazing! I’m so glad, you can hang out with the rest of the crew for a while! I’ll tell you what, they’re the best group of people I’ve hung out with. Granted, I don’t hang out with a lot of groups considering my line of work, but you get the point.” Talia smiled so wide her fangs were slightly showing, but she effectively avoided the topic of her work line. She placed a hand on Rewby's shoulder as she spoke.
//Wow, it's been a while.
"I just hope Susan accepts it. She knows full well about our species' arrogance due to our nigh-invincibility," Rewby said, a little worried. "And I fear that she would despise us as a species because of that."

Talia shook her head, smiling. She placed a hand on the girls shoulder, and gave a reassuring nod.

“Don’t worry. None of us are like that. I’m sure that she would be thrilled to have you on our team!” Talia explained, trying to cheer the girl up. She looked back out the window at the planet, and smiled.

“And we can go meet them whenever you want. I’m just excited to get to my bunk and have a nice hour rest. Cause that’s all we can seem to get around her.” Talia laughed out loud. Their team did seem to be one for attracting unwanted attention.

Rewby makes a bright smile. "Thanks, Talia. It's much appreciated." She said. Then, the intercom makes a fuzzy announcement. "All members of Captain Susan's fleet, please report to the shuttle bay. Lunarim couch potato, this means you, too." It said before turning off. "Looks like you need to get goin'. I hope you and I get to meet again!" Rewby said to Talia, smiling.

Bowe and Hamele heard the announcement over the intercom, and Hamele lead Bowe there, somehow managing to find the way she was going - albeit with no idea where she is or what she was doing - with Bowe still aimlessly looked around as they went. Their weapons were still on hand, though both thankfully not in use, and turned off (Hamele's staff especially). They arrived as swiftly as they could manage.

Talia stares at the intercom for a monent. Then she rolled her eyes and slightly snarled at its comment about her, before shaking it off and turning back to Rewby. She raised a eyebrow and held out a hand.

“Oh, I have a feeling we wil. It was wonderful to meet you, Rewby. Katyan Evlvos.” Talia smiled. “That means stars align. It’s our way of saying goodbye, until we meet again.” After they shook hands, Talia exited the room, and waved. Halfway down the hall way, she turned right back around and came into Rewbys room again.

“Uh, I’ve never been on this ship before. Where am I going?”

"Oh! Go to the end of the hallway you were going, take a left, then a right, and another right. The Shuttle Bay should be right in front of you by then." Rewby responded. "And, uh... Katyan Evlvos."

Talk smiled, thanking her. She laughed just a little at the accent, but left it be. She popped out her roller blades and skated in the direction that Rewby had told her, not missing a single beat. When Talia found the door, she wasn’t sure what protocol was. Did she knock? Or just walk in. She decided on the latter. These people were gonna hate her no matter what she did, so it didn’t matter. Talia smiled. Except Rewby.

“I can’t belive they singled me out in a entire ship announcement. I feel so special.” Talia muttered sarcastically under her breath as she tried to open the bay door.

When she entered, she sees the crew preparing to enter one of the Krystalline's shuttles. As she skates towards the group, she accidentally hits a Krystalline engineer who was carrying a box full of tools. Needless to say, this Krystalline was above aggravated. "Hey, watch where you're going, rock person!" The Krystalline engineer snapped at Talia.

Last edited:
Talia snarled quietly and almost snapped back before composing herself. She was almost gone, almost there. She took a small step back, and gave her best apologetic smile.

“I’m sorry, I should’ve been more carful and watched where I was going. Would you like my help? Did you drop anything?” She asked, sweetness in her voice in an attempt to keep the alien from getting any angrier.

"The only thing that would be helpful if you never do that again, nitwit!" The engineer yelled at Talia. "Now, get out of my sight!" The engineer continued before she started picking up her stuff.

Talk felt a growl rise in her throat. She let it out a little, but didn’t attack the person. Her fists were clenched so hard she might have drawn blood. She slowly turned on her heels. Any sudden movements might attract more attention.

“Again, I said I was sorry...... I’ll leave you alone.” She said as she turned to leave. Before she did, she snarled a word in her language, a name of pretty high insult that didn’t have a word in English. She didn’t bother hiding it, she figured no one here would bother learning her language.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back