• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lux has gotten a little protective around Talia, as he cares for one of the people that saw him at his worst, and he glares at the engineers. His eyes bore directly into their souls as he calculates a multitude of ways to kill them. His fist clenches, and he's about to fight them.

The Krystallines scoff at Lux and went back to work. Thankfully, the engineers knew that fighting a simple Human would be a waste of their time; they have better things to do. When Susan begins to approach the exiting gateway, it opens and out comes a Krystalline captain with Amethyst skin, with two guards by 'his' sides. "We caught a distress signal in this vicinity of space. Were you the one who sent it, Human captain?" The Krystalline captain asked, speaking in a deep, yet girly tone. "Yes. I'm Captain Susan Spearson." Susan answered, offering the captain a handshake. "Captain Sokrat," Sokrat replied, accepting the handshake.

Last edited:
Lux watches them go and continues to follow Susan. When they meet with the Captain, he seems curious about him. He glances quizzically at him and gives a thankful head nod as he shows his notepad to the Krystalline captain, which says, "Thank you for responding to the signal."

Talia flinched at the glares from the engineers, she could tell they didn’t like her already. As she noticed Lux’s glare, she placed a hand on his shoulder and slightly shook her head; she didn’t want to start a fight this soon on the ship. As they approached the captian, Talia bows her head half in respect, and half in nervousness. They were a lot of “enemy of my enemy is my friend” type people on this ship, which could mean trouble if the captian didn’t like them.

“By the stars and moons, please let these people like us.” she spoke in her own language quietly. If anyone heard her and didnt speak her language, they would only be able to tell it was some sort of prayer.

Sokrat notices the Lunarim behind the group and glares at her. "I see you brought a Lunarim, Susan." Sokrat points out, not amused at all. Susan quickly blocks Talia from Sokrat's view in defense. "I know your kind do not accept Lunarim, but I want you to make an exception. We were doing a rescue mission for Aliema, cosmonaut the of Freakazoid, and Talia was a part of the mission," Susan explains, while Ailema waves. "Besides, ever heard of the term 'enemy of my enemy is my friend'?" "The trope is played straight short-term, but not always guaranteed long-term," Sokrat responded. "But for this one time, I'll lent. I will assign you all to temporary rooms to stay in during our course to Yharim, the Freakazoid home planet. However, we do not have enough rooms for all of you. One of you will have to share a room with a Krystalline." Sokrat explains, particularly staring at Talia.

Lux holds up his hand to volunteer to save Talia from that fate. He still says nothing but presents his own mysterious figure with his notepad saying, "I'll go. I don't mind sharing."

Talia shakes her head, and steps forward.

“I’ll do it.” she noticed several suprised looks from her team and the Krystallines alike. Before anyone can interject, Talia explains. “I want to prove that your kind and mine can get alonge. I don’t want any conflict.” she finished strongly, and met eyes with Sokrat.

"A claim about to be proven false," Sokrat said to Talia. "I'll have my guards bring you to a random Krystalline room. I will bring Susan and the rest of her crew to their empty rooms." Kqidons leans towards Talia's ear and whispers 'don't get killed'.

Last edited:
Lux looks back at her confused, wondering why she would volunteer for this. When he hears her reason, he steps back, and accepts it as a good reason. He takes out his pad, and shows it to her, the calligraphy saying, "Let me know if you need anyth

"I wish you the best of luck, Talia," Susan said to Talia before following Sokrat. The two guards then lead Talia to find a suitable Krystalline room. After a while walking around, Talia and the two Krystalline guards then stop on a room with a name tag on it; Rewby, it says. "This will be your room. Sweet dreams, rock person." The guards said before leaving Talia. Talia can hear some loud tinkering noises from the inside of the room, striking her curiosity.

Talia sighed at the guards, and muttered under her breath,

“I’m not a rock person....” She was about to knock, before she heard the sounds of machinery behind the doors. She tilted her head in confusion, and took a deep breath. Knocking on the door, she tried her best to give a small smile before the door even opened.

“Ok, Talia, keep the sarcasm to a minimum.”

“Come in! The gate is unlocked!” The Krystalline outside of the room yelled. Talia then proceed to enter the room. The room has a couch that had a Krystalline wig on it and a poster of Galactic Alliance propaganda on the right wall. When Talia turns to her left, she sees a Krystalline with Ruby skin, wearing a welding mask and using a torch to create something.

Talia’s eyes widened at the Krystalline, and she cleared her throat. The girl (she assumed it was a girl based on the wig) held a blow torch, so Talia wasn’t really too keen on approaching her just yet. She leaned against the door way, and ran a hair around her braid. She waited until the girl would take of her mask and turn of her torch before she spoke; she didn’t want to be misheard.

Eventually, the Krystalline stopped welding, takes off her mask, and turns around. “Hey, I thought I said you can-“ She stopped mid-sentence to see that a Lunarim is in her room. However, she is actually more surprised than annoyed. “Oh! You’re hurt! Here, let me clear the couch so you can rest.” Rewby said before grabbing the wig on the couch and wearing it. She then kindly helps Talia to the couch so she can rest.

Talia was taken aback, to say the least. This person wasn’t yelling at her, or cursing her out, even though Talia suspected that’s what the rest of her species would have done. She gave her a odd look, before snapping out of it and smiling at her.

“Oh! Um.... it’s really not bad... I’m just a little tired. Thank you, though. I’m Talia. What’s you name?” She was lying through her teeth. Everything hurt like hell warmed over.

“Rewby.” She said Before pointing to her skin. “Fitting ‘cause my skin is made up of ruby.” Rewby then smiled at Talia before thinking up of something. “Oh! You must be hungry! Let me get you something to eat.” She then went to a cabinet to pull out a McDonald’s brand microwaveable hamburger. She then puts the burger and fries into the microwave and sets it for two minutes. She then pulls out a water bottle and gives it to Talia.

Talia, needless to say, was further baffled. Rewby deffinitly stunted her, as Talia had been expacting an angry Krystalline when she entered. She smiled, a bit confused, at the girl, and opened her mouth before closing it, then spoke.

“I’m sorry, your really nice and all, but aren’t your kind supposed to hate mine? Don’t get me wrong, it’s a pleasant suprise, but nonetheless. It’s a suprise.” Talia took the water gratefully, downing half of it in one gulp before leaning back into the couch.

“Well, yes. To be honest, most of the Krystalline race believe that your kind are nothing more than a unwanted ripoff of their own. It’s basically the main fuel source of all their hate to you.” Rewby responded, sounding a little ashamed. She then approached Talia and places her hand on her shoulder. “But trust me when I say that I absolutely do not see you the way my kind does. I think you, and all of your Lunarim friends, are capable of doing great achievements, especially with your magical healing powers!” She continued, with a big smile.

Talia put her head in her hands, and screeched slightly.

“BUT WERE NOT ROCK- you know what? I care to little to correct anyone anymore.” as Talia listened to the rest of Rewbys speech, and smiled wide. Until she got to the part about the healing powers. Then her face faltered. “That.... means a lot to me. Thank you.... but um. I can’t heal anyone. So, if you wanted to know anything about that I’m afraid I can’t help you with it.
Talia smiled afterwards, and bumped shoulders with the girl.

“So, I’m assuming this means we’re friends?” Her eyes sparkled like a little kid, and Talia smiled hopefully.

“Most definitely.” Rewby responds, smiling with happiness. Then suddenly, there was a beeping noise. The food was done. “I’ll get that.” She said. She then grabs the heated up hamburger and fries and give it to Talia.Here. I know I can’t really eat anything, but I thought it would be a good idea if I keep some food in case if I get any organic visitors.”

Talia giggled a bit, and took the food. She started eating, but wanted to ask one more question to this girl.

“So uh..... how do feel about a room mate for a little while?” She asked nervously, giving her that same hopeful glance.

“I wouldn’t mind. Kinda rare to find a Lunarim such as yourself after that Roborg incident...” She responded before being silent for a moment. “Hey, quick question: how come your kind takes offense at ‘rock person’?”

She nodded her head, sighing and honestly looking a little sad at the first part. But when Rewby asked her about the ‘rock person’ thing, Talia looked to Rewby, before laughing out loud. She wasn’t sure why, but she just found that question very funny.

“Well, for most of us, we were raised to respect accuracy. It came with the territory of healers and travelers. I guess it’s just.... rammed into our brains. Although, the Kall generation probably won’t....” Talia hesitated before jumping, realizing she wouldn’t relize what Kall meant. “Oh! I’m sorry, you don’t know my language, do you? Kall means last. I’m talking about the Lunarim born after the planets destruction.”

Last edited:
“I see.” Then Rewby looks at the window and points at it. “Hey, that’s Yharim!” She said. When Talia looked at the window, she discovered that they made it to the Freakazoid home planet. “What are we doing there?” She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back