• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Bowe saw and began freaking out like mad. Hamele mentally shattered for a bit. "...Well then. Plan B?" She asked for a 'backup plan'.

Talia growled, trying to stand up to help, and grabbed somthing from the back of her neck. She pulled at it, and it was a piece of patch work, for small holes in ships and such. She looked to the the others, and spoke, her voice strained.

“Somone kick that thing off the ship, and we can cover up the hole with this.” She leaned against the wall a little, completely exhausted, but not willing to be captured again.

Lux nods and opens the door with a hardened cloak. He gives himself cover, and he has another battery. He attaches a small thin wire to it and activates the battery. He quickly throws it, and the battery is wrapped around the Kunai spear's cord, electrifying the Serapis pirates. Lux closes the door, and takes the piece of patchwork and attaches it to the hole.

"NNNNARGGH!" All of the Serapis pirates screeched, as they let go of the spear. Once they did let go, the shuttle suddenly flew out of the flagship, marking their escape. "Good job, Lux," Susan said.

Lux nods and sits down with Talia, still concerned with her health. He takes a knee and puts a hand on her healthy side shoulder. He gets his pad and writes, "You'll most likely need surgery."

Talia laughs a little, nodding her head. She sat back down, and her breathing became a little more even.

“Sugery? I don’t think that’s necessary. A Lunarim partially healed my arm when we found the colony. My strength right now is just..... drained. I’m gonna..... take a nap. Yeah.” Talia leaned back, before laying down on the seats. Her back faced the wall, and she closed her eyes, as a heavy sigh came from her. “If i do need surgery..... than that’s laters problem. Wake me up when we get to wherever the heck we’re going.”

"I really hope one of the ships caught the distress signal Lux sent," Ailema said, worried. "I'm sure one of the shuttles have," Susan replied. Just then, a fleet of ships appears in front of them. The entire fleet were completely composed of crystals of differentiating colors. Similar to Susan's fleet, the crystal fleet also has a flagship surrounded by many other ships of different purposes. "Well, speak of the devil," Ailema said.

Meanwhile, in the Serapis flagship, Goldbeard stares at the escaped crew's shuttle in anger.
"Argh! Stubborn lil' people, they are! Prepare the warriors! We must-" Suddenly, the flagship shakes, causing the pirates to fall down to the ground. Turns out, the crystal fleet were opening fire at the pirate flagship, causing severe damage on several areas of the flagship. When Captain Goldbeard gets up and saw what he was dealing with, his face immediately becomes paranoid. "Oh, come on-on-on!" Goldbeard whined before turning to the pirates. "My fellow buccaneers! The Krystalline fleet is here! We must leave the place at once!" Goldbeard announced, his voice trembling. "But, what about the captives??" One of the pirates asked. "Forget about them! We have to retreat, or else the Serapis will be history!"

The crew watched as the Serapis flagship leaves into, for lack of a better word, hyperspace to escape the forces of the Krystalline fleet. Susan thrusts her fist in confidence while Ailema shouts in victory! "WHOOO!" Ailema shouted. However, Talia was paying more attention to the Krystalline fleet, with a grim look on her face.

Talia had been woken up by the booming noises. She groaned in both pain and annoyance.

“Of all the fleets in this GOD DAMNED galaxy...” She sat up again, rubbing her face, before growling a little. Krystallines had high prejudice against Lunarims. Talia wasn’t sure why, but the two species didn’t exactly mix well.

The One-Sided Coin The One-Sided Coin BoltBeam BoltBeam CaptainRustbolt21 CaptainRustbolt21

\\im so bad at interaction mentions

Last edited by a moderator:
Lux looks at her with concern once again, then his eyes return to their steel neutrality and coldness. He looks closer at the fleet, and he gets a bad feeling about it. He goes to the captain and shows her his pad, "I have a bad feeling about this."

Once she reads it, he goes and sits back with Talia should she need anything.

Bowe looks at Talia with concern, and pokes her like 'you gonna be ok' as if to try and cheer her up. She too looked concerned, understanding how much she did not like them at all, but like it or not, they're the reason she is presently not captive once again.

Talia looked at Lux, her face just a slate of plain exasperation. She sighed a little, and spoke in sarcasm and annoyance.

“See, I told you guys today was gonna be a good day.” Talia turned her head to Bowe as she was poked in the shoulder, and smiled at her. She nodded slightly, and patted Bowe’s head. “Yeah. I’m fine. Just..... just kinda tired. But I have a feeling we’re not gonna get much rest when we board this Krystalline fleet.”

Lux nods in agreement and relaxes a little against the wall. He closes his eyes, and brings his notepad up to her view, and writes without looking, "Get some rest now, then"
He puts the pad away in his cloak and appears to fall asleep instantly in the exact position he was in.

Bowe nodded in understanding, and stayed around Talia for a bit, wanting to make sure she's A-OK before she does anything else. Hamele is over in the back and to be honest, is twiddling her thumbs, but apart from that, she seemed pretty relaxed back there.

Talia nodded at Lux, and smiled again at Bowe. She tried to shake off the tiredness, but ended up leaning against the wall, and falling asleep. To be honest, she was dreading actually going into the Krystalline’s ship, so much so that one hand was wrapped around her weapon out of reflex.

Bowe was surprised, but smiled as she just noticed Talia had nodded off and kept watch over her and keeping alert for anything else to go on. If anything 'did', she'd need to gently wake the girl up, of course. Can't leave a member behind.

Lux takes a barely audible, deep breath as he remains perfectly still in an upright position, sleeping, but still at attention. It appears to be habitual.

Lux looks at her with concern once again, then his eyes return to their steel neutrality and coldness. He looks closer at the fleet, and he gets a bad feeling about it. He goes to the captain and shows her his pad, "I have a bad feeling about this."

Once she reads it, he goes and sits back with Talia should she need anything.
"Don't fret, Lux. The Krystallines are our allies; part of the Galactic Alliance. Sad thing is-" Before Susan can finish her sentence, the shuttle shakes. They were caught by the Krystalline flagship's tractor beam and is bringing them to the shuttle bay. "Don't worry. It's just a tractor beam." Susan assured to the crew. "So, as I was saying, the sad thing is that we have a rocky relationship with the Krystallines." "The Krystalline have a bad relationship with the Humans?" Kqidons asked. "No, the Galactic Alliance as a whole."

"The whole Alliance? Well, this is gonna go great." Hamele joked nervously. Bowe gulped. "If they don't have good relation with us, could we be in danger? Bowe scared..." She said nervously.

Talia was shaken from her sleep, and almost fell over as the ship shook. She took her whip out, and snarled.

“What just happened? I swear if we’re being.....” when she saw it was just a tracker beam, she sighed, relaxing and putting her weapon back. As she heard the captains speech, she nodded, but rubbed her neck.

“Well, not only your Galactic Alliance. Lunarim never took a side in your war, but the Krystalline’s have a special feeling towards Lunarims in general.”

The tractor beam then brought them to the shuttle bay, where Susan proceed to dock it. The bay seemed pretty empty, save for a few Krystallines. As for their appearance, they have rather rocky skin made entirely out of crystals. They were also wearing appropriate engineer clothing. The crew then leave the shuttle, with Susan leading them.

Bowe and Hamele passively follow along, albeit the former has worried glances as she frantically looked around.

Talia groaned as she stood up, leaning against the wall as she walked out. She really needed some rest. She got to the door of the shuttle, and sighed. Taking her hand off the wall, she slowly followed the captian, Bowe, and Hamele. Keeping her head down, she tried to hide her gray skin behind her hair, especially the slight cracks, which were looking much better.

Lux opened his eyes and walked along with Talia. He looked at her with a "Do you want help?" look. He offered his hand supporting for her to take should she need it.

Talia shook her head slightly, and held herself up. She faced Lux, and smiled slightly.

“I mean, if I fall your welcome to help me, but I don’t think it’ll be nessecary.” Talia spoke in a nervous tone. She wasn’t sure how badly these aliens were gonna be. We’re they going to hate her guts, or be ok with her, or something inbetween? She noticed Bowe’s nervous glances as well, and gave her a reassuring smile.

Lux and Talia noticed that the two Krystalline engineers were giving dirty looks to the latter; they were seriously NOT PLEASED by the fact that a Lunarim is in their ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back