• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/ME OOC

There are limitations and it’s very possible for S Slick416 to get it back, but you’re right. I should have let him respond between the first and second one. I rushed it. I can delete the second one and we can continue from the first?

Yes, do that. That way no rules are being broken. <.<

This is going to sound like a really shit excuse but I’m fairly new at the rp thing, and I didn’t really know about double-posting. It won’t happen again

No I needed confirmation from SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS that Plunderer worked in that scenario. I got confirmation between the posts
I'm
Yeah, he's right.

THAT RIGHT THERE IS KNOWN AS BEING A DICK!

Forgive my outburst, but it well and truly is.
You got confirmation to skip Slick's post and just godmod him out of his np?
SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS What did you tell him?

Wait what's happening? Why are we yelling?

S Slick416
Sorry but I need information about Berserker’s NP. Beyond shooting fire I don’t know what it does or how it works. NPs stolen by Rider drop 1 rank when they’re used. I only ask so I don’t misuse it

I'm slightly concerned at the metagaming going on here.
Whilst Saber and her master should know who I am, no one else should, not even the rest of Black Team. Suspicions, sure, but to outright for sure know who Caster is despite not seeing any hint of his skeletal structure nor witnessing his np.

It's just slightly annoying that everyone suddenly knows exactly what he is. Unless I've missed something, Saber hasn't told the rest of Red team yet, right?

Whilst Saber and her master should know who I am, no one else should, not even the rest of Black Team. Suspicions, sure, but to outright for sure know who Caster is despite not seeing any hint of his skeletal structure nor witnessing his np.

It's just slightly annoying that everyone suddenly knows exactly what he is. Unless I've missed something, Saber hasn't told the rest of Red team yet, right?
I haven’t confirmed his identity for Uriah or Rider yet. They’ve both had a lot of experience with death, so I’ve just had them say Caster feels familiar

No, Saber has not shared this with anyone yet, though I don't know if LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 's character did off panel.

Feeling a sense of it is perfectly fine. But actually saying it's name like Berserker of Black and Caster of Red have seems really dodgy.

It's not a massive deal, just a bit of a pet peeve. >.>

I cant defend either caster or beserker, but perhaps beserker didnt mean you as Death, but death as in like the supreme force, saying he is above that force? Hell if I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back