• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/ME OOC

Just reread the posts. How much is “some” mana? Cuz if Caster is now capable of spamming EX ranks energy blasts I’d call that a bit... broken

Kloudy Kloudy How big a whale we talkin? CUz theres a chance that it wont hit tthe ship at all. Asa and Caster are flying quite a distance above the ship.
Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1

Oh, I thought you were still on it for some reason. Nvm then, it is just targeting you two. And, err, humpback?

Just reread the posts. How much is “some” mana? Cuz if Caster is now capable of spamming EX ranks energy blasts I’d call that a bit... broken

Not entirely sure, so I'm letting SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS moderate it. I'd imagine I can squeeze one blast of that magnitude from each totem though.

Oh, I thought you were still on it for some reason. Nvm then, it is just targeting you two. And, err, humpback?

Not entirely sure, so I'm letting SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS moderate it. I'd imagine I can squeeze one blast of that magnitude from each totem though.
Dope, so I’m safe then. Yeah a few more blasts is fine, I was just worried about your shooting them rapid-fire

Hi,

I'm so sorry for my recent inactivity and late notice, some things came up and I won't be active on RPN for a while. I'll be withdrawing from this rp as a result.

Thank you for the opportunity, and I hope everything goes well!

Hey guys, might have to drop out for a bit due to real life issues.
Hi,

I'm so sorry for my recent inactivity and late notice, some things came up and I won't be active on RPN for a while. I'll be withdrawing from this rp as a result.

Thank you for the opportunity, and I hope everything goes well!

Sorry to hear it you guys. Best of luck wherever you end up! And always feel free to message me, or anyone else here for that matter, if you ever get back in and need a group!

I only ask because I desperately need a group of like 3 other people to help me kill things in giant robots. Board games, game called War Titans. It's sorta like pandemic with Giant Robots.

Actually on that same train of thought, how many of you guys would be interested in a d&d type RPG?
Specifically one set either in the star wars universe or an anime Mecha thing

Last edited:
I only ask because I desperately need a group of like 3 other people to help me kill things in giant robots. Board games, game called War Titans. It's sorta like pandemic with Giant Robots.

Actually on that same train of thought, how many of you guys would be interested in a d&d type RPG?
Specifically one set either in the star wars universe or an anime Mecha thing

I don't have the game, but I would be interested in that kind of rp. :3

I don't have the game, but I would be interested in that kind of rp. :3

Cool. I'm leaning more towards the mecha one of that's good by you.

-General plot if you're interested is this: 15 years ago a powerful alien race arrived and more or less rolled over humanity. Only a single island nation in the South Pacific, thanks to excess resources and advanced technology provided by a mysterious benefactor years prior, managed to develop an effective defense in the form of a massive energy shield that covered the island chain. Ever since then the islands have been cut off from the outside world, unaware of the final fate of the rest of the human race. Unfortunately, now the shield is failing and monsters created by the invaders have begun to slip through the cracks in increasingly vicious attacks. The PCs will take the roll of an elite unit tasked with piloting a series of advanced machines (your mecha, obviously) in order to defend what may be the last city on earth, and if possible discover the truth about what lies beyond the wall. -

Hopefully others here are interested, if not I'll throw up a interest check in dice games here in a bit.

Cool. I'm leaning more towards the mecha one of that's good by you.

-General plot if you're interested is this: 15 years ago a powerful alien race arrived and more or less rolled over humanity. Only a single island nation in the South Pacific, thanks to excess resources and advanced technology provided by a mysterious benefactor years prior, managed to develop an effective defense in the form of a massive energy shield that covered the island chain. Ever since then the islands have been cut off from the outside world, unaware of the final fate of the rest of the human race. Unfortunately, now the shield is failing and monsters created by the invaders have begun to slip through the cracks in increasingly vicious attacks. The PCs will take the roll of an elite unit tasked with piloting a series of advanced machines (your mecha, obviously) in order to defend what may be the last city on earth, and if possible discover the truth about what lies beyond the wall. -

Hopefully others here are interested, if not I'll throw up a interest check in dice games here in a bit.
Seems cool. Never RPd dice type things before, so I might need a bit of instruction on that

Seems cool. Never RPd dice type things before, so I might need a bit of instruction on that

It's not too difficult. Problems are solved by skill checks, skill checks are when you roll dice.

You have stats that you'll put together when we get around to making characters, those stats provide bonuses to your skill checks.

There are a few other things but that's the basic gist. We'll be using a fairly basic system so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

I'll put together a discord for questions if this picks up steam.

It's not too difficult. Problems are solved by skill checks, skill checks are when you roll dice.

You have stats that you'll put together when we get around to making characters, those stats provide bonuses to your skill checks.

There are a few other things but that's the basic gist. We'll be using a fairly basic system so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

I'll put together a discord for questions if this picks up steam.
Ok cool. How are we going to deal with the dropped characters for this RP?

Ok cool. How are we going to deal with the dropped characters for this RP?

Eh. Unless someone wants to take over for them, the most likely thing is that they'll be killed off.

This isn't really meant to be a longer RP anyway and having them die might be a good place to end day 1 and move the plot forward.

Eh. Unless someone wants to take over for them, the most likely thing is that they'll be killed off.

This isn't really meant to be a longer RP anyway and having them die might be a good place to end day 1 and move the plot forward.
Fair enough. I was kinda looking forward to seeing what the EX Phantasm was

Users who are viewing this thread

Back