• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Night 0 Start
  • eae5fcf6d598b90e34de0271c6b52678.jpg

>You find yourself waking up in a cathedral of sorts. The walls, floor, and everything appears to be made from stone, rock and marble. Most notably though, it bears an oddly comforting blue shade. You're not sure what you were doing here, nor how you got here, but you do remember either falling asleep at some point or getting knocked out cold just at the stroke of midnight. Which brings you to this eerie blue church--

--Surrounded by 9 other people you don't recognize. Their bodies are nothing but mere silhouettes, obscured by some fog.

latest.png

"Greetings." You see what seems to be a black clad priest with a mullet. Wearing a vibrant blue scarf draped down his torso. His blank stare looking over at everyone seated--including you. "You are in a place between dream and reality. Mind and matter." He spoke with authoritative autonomy. Like a robot, but with mild, pent up aggression. "I welcome you to the Velvet Room."

With hands on his back, the priest starts to walk down the steps from the altar, his stare never failing as he spoke.

"I am Viktor, attendant of this room of blue. I have gathered you all here for a warning." Viktor says, "Tonight is the night when a game to determine the fate of man begins. When you all wake, you will find the town covered in blue mist. This mist shall help in your...Predicament." He says, stopping in between two of the benches. "Your goal? Go out and eliminate everyone in this very room." He span, walking back to the altar. "Your prize? A wish that can change reality as we know it." He chuckled as the lights grow dim around you.

"You have a year. 12 months to finish the game...I wonder how this round will turn out?" He ponders, in an instant, you'd find yourself exactly in your original position. Asleep? Wandering around town? Maybe in your room?

Wherever you are, a strange blue fog had crept in without your knowledge...

Crow Crow

Back