• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)
Higanbana City.

A city in the middle of Fukushima prefecture. A rather urban area and home to many young people wanting to make a future for themselves. Unbeknownst to them, however, a being underneath the town has chosen 10 individuals to participate in a game to determine their own future.

The Holy Grail War–

–A sacred war for a wish

What powers will they awaken, and how will they be used?

In the middle of the night, a blue fog rolls in, turning everyone into black silhouettes of static. However, a certain few had managed to remain active in this time of night when the shadows come to life--

--and those will be the most few they'd ever been.

Crow Crow

Night 0 Start
eae5fcf6d598b90e34de0271c6b52678.jpg

>You find yourself waking up in a cathedral of sorts. The walls, floor, and everything appears to be made from stone, rock and marble. Most notably though, it bears an oddly comforting blue shade. You're not sure what you were doing here, nor how you got here, but you do remember either falling asleep at some point or getting knocked out cold just at the stroke of midnight. Which brings you to this eerie blue church--

--Surrounded by 9 other people you don't recognize. Their bodies are nothing but mere silhouettes, obscured by some fog.

latest.png

"Greetings." You see what seems to be a black clad priest with a mullet. Wearing a vibrant blue scarf draped down his torso. His blank stare looking over at everyone seated--including you. "You are in a place between dream and reality. Mind and matter." He spoke with authoritative autonomy. Like a robot, but with mild, pent up aggression. "I welcome you to the Velvet Room."

With hands on his back, the priest starts to walk down the steps from the altar, his stare never failing as he spoke.

"I am Viktor, attendant of this room of blue. I have gathered you all here for a warning." Viktor says, "Tonight is the night when a game to determine the fate of man begins. When you all wake, you will find the town covered in blue mist. This mist shall help in your...Predicament." He says, stopping in between two of the benches. "Your goal? Go out and eliminate everyone in this very room." He span, walking back to the altar. "Your prize? A wish that can change reality as we know it." He chuckled as the lights grow dim around you.

"You have a year. 12 months to finish the game...I wonder how this round will turn out?" He ponders, in an instant, you'd find yourself exactly in your original position. Asleep? Wandering around town? Maybe in your room?

Wherever you are, a strange blue fog had crept in without your knowledge...

Crow Crow

unknown.png

???

A young girl woke up from her slumber in the middle of the night, rubbing her eyes of dirt and dust.

"That was a weird dream," she uttered, before she saw the fog.

"... or not."

She grabbed a torchlight, and, while still in her pyjamas, walked out of her house to investigate the thick fog.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Interaction: N/A
    nero_claudius_and_nero_claudius_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_souma_soumadian__sample-dc4dfcd2d78b07bd0f3a4dd652846a3d.png

Kageki groans, opening his eyes after an odd dream. He stares at the ceiling for a while as he contemplates about that dream. Something about a blue fog, a game to kill, and a wish as the prize.

It sounds something out of a TV Show.

Regardless, tossing and turning, Kageki returns to sleep, unaware of the blue fog around him.

latest.png

Maria

Within this fog, another figure appears before the mysterious entity.

"Mother... mother... mother..."

The entity flailed her arms about as she approached him.

"Oh mother, mother, where art thou?"

Her eyes reflected the moonlight, visible through the thick fog as she passed through the Residential Area.

"Have you seen our mother?"

Crow Crow (Feel free to GM my open characters(aka. Avenger and/or Rider) to a situation where they would awaken)

• Interaction: Assassin

The blue haired man walked through the foggy district when he heard a voice--calling out to mother. The man clutched his head upon hearing this, groaning as he could feel memories returning slightly.

That's right...He had a family too...It's been too long.

Soon, the man would come across a child, clad in tattered garbs with eyes shining as bright as the wicked moon above, asking for their mother.

"I...Don't know..." The man shook his head, head still clutched in pain. "I don't even know...Where am I...?" He responded, wanting to help the girl.

"We also don't know," the young girl responds to the long-haired man, "do you want to know together?"

The girl reaches her tiny hands out as a giant creature made from blades while wearing a top hat manifests.

It didn't take a wizard to know something was wrong. It was almost like time was frozen, like it was the witching hour.

"Huh?" The girl points her torchlight at the source of the groans.

That must have been our witch for the hour.

• Interaction: Assassin

The Man was about to accept the girl's proposal, however, he gasped in shock upon seeing the figure looming behind her--a giant figure made out of razor sharp iron and metal, wearing a silk top hat.

He gasped as he took a few steps back, looking up at the creature in confusion...

Crow Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back