• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Eldritch Code

So It been a while sence I've done a fate rp (and a lot longer sense I watched any of the series). What are circuits again and how does the quanity and quality work?

ChazGhost ChazGhost
Circuits are like veins and arteries but for magical energy inside a magus' body
the quantity is a fixed number. it's the number of magic circuits that the magus has within his body. Generally can't be increased, unless you're willing to go through an excruciatingly painful process. Shirou has 27, Rin 40 for example
The quality is how well the circuits allow for magical energy to circulate. Same as above, as he has poorly opened them, Shirou's circuit quality is E- while Rin, who comes from a magus lineage and was properly trained, has a circuit quality of A

If this is still open I would love to join. Honestly I feel like my pfp already tells the tale of my interest in this.

If this is still open I would love to join. Honestly I feel like my pfp already tells the tale of my interest in this.
You, boy, are in luck because the master of Gatekeeper just dropped out. So yes. Yes there is a spot left.

You, boy, are in luck because the master of Gatekeeper just dropped out. So yes. Yes there is a spot left.
phew I was worried Id have to pull a Servant class outta my ass, and all I got is Faker, Voyager, Watcher, or "Funny Vamp". Which let me tell ya wasn't exactly a riveting cast to choose from. Thank you, I'll take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back