• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters Part 2 OOC

Posted my cs for Archer so I can work on it bit by bit and not worry about it potentially yeeting out of existence

I say we should talk... but then walk away for an hour, then decide to go to bed. :lennyslash:

Whenever you wanna talk just hmu and I'll try to make sure I get to it asap

Straightforward it is

Now to run through my choices... hmm... Jack the Ripper's off the list...

Which one?

I mainly dabble in the young lady. Assassin-class, qualifies for Berserker-class.

But can any kind of Jack the Ripper be Rider-class? I mean, you could have the steed be an aristocratic chariot, but naaah.

damn vros don't diss my little friend like that vros she's doing her best vros she has S-rank presence concealment vros

Jesus sweet fuck this filled up..

I'mma just quietly walk myself out the door, have fun yo.

Last edited:
IG42 IG42 as long as we are aware Servants are on the higher order of spiritual beings the likelihood of fully restraining a Servant is iffy, Franz is accepted.

Gunnhildr Gunnhildr im going to save you the trouble. No EX for any stat besides NP (i'd let it slide for Riders and Casters) unless immense stat is somehow tied to lore.

IG42 IG42 as long as we are aware Servants are on the higher order of spiritual beings the likelihood of fully restraining a Servant is iffy, Franz is accepted.
Yeah when I said temporarily I was thinking the time it would take them to walk into a barrier, look pissed off and then wind up a half decent punch.

Does this mean you're dropping the rp or you're going to hide from the ooc chat for a bit?

lol, no. Just pick the established ones and be done with it :closedeyessmile: You can explain any other magic in the magecraft/fighting style section.
Ok, so just to make sure I can only pick one of the great five elements?

Hrmm so many Servants but only one to summon...anyone gravitating my way thus far?

just wondering, is there a deadline for character sheets? I'll try my best to get mine up today (or at least a WIP) but i can't say for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back