• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Ava will emotionally neglect Faf into greatness.
Emotionally neglect the dragon until she stops feeling. Until she stops caring. Then, she will become an edgelord, and as the venomous avarice consumes her, and she becomes the Corpsewyrm that she feared to become, and only then, Ava realizes: 'o shit, isn't that like, emotional neglection or something?' and by then, it'll be too late.

Chunnibyou Dragon has evolved into Edgelord Emo Dragon.

Emotionally neglect the dragon until she stops feeling. Until she stops caring. Then, she will become an edgelord, and as the venomous avarice consumes her, and she becomes the Corpsewyrm that she feared to become, and only then, Ava realizes: 'o shit, isn't that like, emotional neglection or something?' and by then, it'll be too late.

time to give dark rider a call, i guess

Oh god, I just realized, with Khunbish’s extreme aversion towards technology, she won’t even board a plane.

Eh, we’ll take a ship there. She handles those better, going on and on about the noble art of sailing, and navigating, and ship building, and what not.

At least she'll get in a boat. Ships and planes are a no go for Hakan, cause he's been scarred from the Final Destination movie no thanks to his dad but mostly it's the ocean. Screw the ocean am i rite?

At least she'll get in a boat. Ships and planes are a no go for Hakan, cause he's been scarred from the Final Destination movie no thanks to his dad but mostly it's the ocean. Screw the ocean am i rite?
It's fine, since he's 'Zerker's Master, he gets a free ride on a dragon which is arguably even more terrifying (but badass) than a plane!

Prince_ Prince_
Battle maniac has arrived I see.

I'll have him take care of edgy Faf, can then eat his Master.

What's this I hear? Are you talking about poor Jack?

Dark Rider is the epitome of edge.

He is the edgelord of this RP. Seriously.

If this were an edginess competition, I'd say both were fairly edgy. Might even toss Dark Saber in there for his wish, but I wouldn't call him emotionless.

kill them, chop him, put him in a stew

giphy.gif

Prince_ Prince_

If this were an edginess competition, I'd say both were fairly edgy. Might even toss Dark Saber in there for his wish, but I wouldn't call him emotionless.

No, Rider is the Edgelord

Prince_ Prince_

I mean, considering what he normally does, combat is a great refreshing thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back