• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

The valkyrie is Sigrun, isn't it? Am I right?

tenor.gif

Close, but no~

My turn to guess! She isn't Gudrun is she? Siegfried's wife (or something)?
Nope.

I'm actually more at peace at this rate.

Though...I do keep track of inactive people :hornskiss:
Yeah, Gudrun has no reason to be a Saber, she seems more of Assassin or Caster (kind of like Semiramis).

My last guess for today is Thrud, daughter of Thor who was engaged to the dwarf Alviss. Thor did not approve of the marriage, and thus devised a test for Alviss and made said tests to last until dawn, causing Alviss to turn to stone.

Yeah, Gudrun has no reason to be a Saber, she seems more of Assassin or Caster (kind of like Semiramis).

My last guess for today is Thrud, daughter of Thor who was engaged to the dwarf Alviss. Thor did not approve of the marriage, and thus devised a test for Alviss and made said tests to last until dawn, causing Alviss to turn to stone.

Or if you want to be specific with names, Saber is Þrúðr

lol. Keep guessing.

lol. Keep guessing.
Unless I'm a complete moron, I'm pretty sure the list of Valkyries who had lovers ended there, unless 'Valkyrie' also applies to warrior queens, etc, which have been called Valkyries. Well, I'll do some proper digging, I'm in class, lol.

I swear to god, if it's Valkyrie from Marvel... I'm going to be very triggered.

Unless I'm a complete moron, I'm pretty sure the list of Valkyries who had lovers ended there, unless 'Valkyrie' also applies to warrior queens, etc, which have been called Valkyries. Well, I'll do some proper digging, I'm in class, lol.

I swear to god, if it's Valkyrie from Marvel... I'm going to be very triggered.

giphy.gif

I told you, I'm not a troll. Might be easier to try searching for the lover than the valkyrie.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back