• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Killing another player's character, even if it's an NPC, is not something we should or can do. Only with explicit permission from QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel and even then it's only something we should request on an absolute emergency.

Takumi98 Takumi98

Tag 'em. Battle rules apply. No godmodding. If they don't respond to attempted murder of their character (ooc at the very least), it can be assumed they don't particularly mind.

But yeah, if it's not an absolute necessity, or im sure they have no intention of returning, I generally avoid killing characters.

Takumi98 Takumi98

Tag 'em. Battle rules apply. No godmodding. If they don't respond to attempted murder of their character (ooc at the very least), it can be assumed they don't particularly mind.

But yeah, if it's not an absolute necessity, or im sure they have no intention of returning, I generally avoid killing characters.
I mean, there was the tag and there was the PM, but other than the rating they gave me the other day, there hasn't really been a response.

Takumi98 Takumi98

I mean, we tagged him when we started, and he hasn't responded at all.

I mean, there was the tag and there was the PM, but other than the rating they gave me the other day, there hasn't really been a response.

I mean, we tagged him when we started, and he hasn't responded at all.

Rating generally implies approval. If a plan was discussed, then I'd say feel free to carry out with the plan. If the plan requires a response, then waiting might be better. It depends on what you guys discussed.

So far, DCaster has snuck into the Hudson house. Takumi98 Takumi98 would normally determine where his characters are located (and what they are doing), but if they don't respond (given a week), I'll allow assumptions to be made based on the last post (or DCaster managed to see the exact location via crystal ball or something and it's a planned assault). Though, if you want to be nice, it's simple to say that the house was empty when you arrived. Up to you guys.

ating generally implies approval. If a plan was discussed, then I'd say feel free to carry out with the plan. If the plan requires a response, then waiting might be better. It depends on what you guys discussed.

So far, DCaster has snuck into the Hudson house. @DarkSuicune98 would normally determine where his characters are located (and what they are doing), but if they don't respond (given a week), I'll allow assumptions to be made based on the last post (or DCaster managed to see the exact location via crystal ball or something and it's a planned assault). Though, if you want to be nice, it's simple to say that the house was empty when you arrived. Up to you guys.
Yeah but that'd be approval for either
A) innitiating the attack
or
B)being successful in the attack and kidnapping the father, which was the plan

Either one still needs Takumi98 Takumi98 to make posts

Yeah but that'd be approval for either
A) innitiating the attack
or
B)being successful in the attack and kidnapping the father, which was the plan

Either one still needs Takumi98 Takumi98 to make posts

How does a lone mage escape a kidnapping attempt by a Servant?

Waiting is up to you guys.

In my mind, things done to npcs are used to further plot. Kidnapping is much better than killing. Just find a way to do it so you avoid having to write their character very much. Avoid character thoughts...just bunny them along a plot line. If Takumi98 Takumi98 wants them to escape, it can be discussed when they are able to post again.

How does a lone mage escape a kidnapping attempt by a Servant?

Waiting is up to you guys.

In my mind, things done to npcs are used to further plot. Kidnapping is much better than killing. Just find a way to do it so you avoid having to write their character very much. Avoid character thoughts...just bunny them along a plot line. If @DarkSuicune98 wants them to escape, it can be discussed when they are able to post again.
No, the kidnapping itself can be done without him, but since he will still be alive, someone will need to roleplay him, right? That's the issue.

No, the kidnapping itself can be done without him, but since he will still be alive, someone will need to roleplay him, right? That's the issue.

lol, that depends on what you have planned. Do you want to talk to the dad? Send a threatening letter to LBerserker and their master? Maybe you just knock him unconscious and leave him in a closet or something~

lol, that depends on what you have planned. Do you want to talk to the dad? Send a threatening letter to LBerserker and their master? Maybe you just knock him unconscious and leave him in a closet or something~
The plan was to add a little more interaction, though with Suicun absent.... yeah that's not contributing much.

The plan was to add a little more interaction, though with Suicun absent.... yeah that's not contributing much.

It'd be hypocritical of me to say anything since I owe a couple of posts here myself, but in my experience most players don't mind having things done to their character. It gives them something to respond to. If they do, they'll let you know and adjustments can be made afterwards.

Course, if it's the interaction you want, then I can understand waiting as well. Depends on what you want more.

It'd be hypocritical of me to say anything since I owe a couple of posts here myself, but in my experience most players don't mind having things done to their character. It gives them something to respond to. If they do, they'll let you know and adjustments can be made afterwards.

Course, if it's the interaction you want, then I can understand waiting as well. Depends on what you want more.
For now we'll have to see. While I'm on a period with less of them, I'm still in exam period, so other than hating the fact I'm also making Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 wait, I don't feel I have any major reason to rush it. If there aren't any responses by the time I'm done with the exams though, we can probably assume Takumi98 Takumi98 is more than just not interacting with us, but probably out of the RP in general.

Exactly! So when I do my lancer post of her spear digging in and piercing your heart, just go with the flow, don't resist it just embrace it.

Brain. Fried. 1200 word essay on "The subjective perception of reality in comparison to objective reality, and how the subjectivity doesn't invalidate the perceptional reality" Essay is complete. In one night. Meaning that's the last one for the term. Well, I mean, minus PDH, but that's not a real subject.

Brain. Fried. 1200 word essay on "The subjective perception of reality in comparison to objective reality, and how the subjectivity doesn't invalidate the perceptional reality" Essay is complete. In one night. Meaning that's the last one for the term. Well, I mean, minus PDH, but that's not a real subject.
I litterally have no clue what this is.

Please translate in 10 words or less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back