• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

It bums me that I couldn't have been Saber, my NP and Archer's would have clashed wonderfully.

lol. Go ahead, Soldier! Fight alongside the king's legion. LSaber and LLancer will still emerge victorious!

Army vs Army. A true battle of kings.

I never said that's what it'd be, don't pretend you know the true nature of what I possess.

I know everything you possess.

Though I'll admit its true nature could potentially be lost to me.

Lies.

Though, I do have a particular niche when it comes to servant NPs that I use routinely. I just rarely get the chance to actually use any of the NPs in RP.

Lies.

Though, I do have a particular niche when it comes to servant NPs that I use routinely. I just rarely get the chance to actually use any of the NPs in RP.

*Re-reads through CS.*

Oh...I see~

You used plenty in Bad Joke. Not necessarily to their full potential, but more than most players got to. Caster was never going to use his NP unless some miracle happened or plot required it for some reason.

*Re-reads through CS.*

Oh...I see~

You used plenty in Bad Joke. Not necessarily to their full potential, but more than most players got to. Caster was never going to use his NP unless some miracle happened or plot required it for some reason.

I used the two 'meh' NPs, I never got to use my big ultimate NP :(

I only ever used two of my NPs in that rp. Never got a chance to use the third.

lol, cape, sword, and army. That's it right?

For the "ultimate" np I assumed you are referring to the combination of the first two. Correct me if I'm wrong =P

I didn’t expect my tree castle to be turned into sand in less of a second.

*pats Misu* DSaber won't hurt the elephants too badly.

lol, cape, sword, and army. That's it right?

For the "ultimate" np I assumed you are referring to the combination of the first two. Correct me if I'm wrong =P

*pats Misu* DSaber won't hurt the elephants too badly.

I only ever used two of my NPs. I used the cape and sword, never used my third one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back