• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I actually wouldn't change much on Saber. There's one skill I want to add, and maybe I'll add it anyways. But other than that I'm content with the way saber is.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit I'm not being able to find proper opportunity to complete the character sheet. I honestly I think I may have joined more RPs than those whose characters I could handle making in such a short amount of time.... So you can go ahead and open the spot, I'll inform you if I happen to finish the character sheet and ask if you still have the open role then. In the meantime though, I've already made people wait too much...

Pyo has been watching the thread for a bit, was bummed when Archer got taken a few minutes after he asked if any spots were left open xD

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit I'm not being able to find proper opportunity to complete the character sheet. I honestly I think I may have joined more RPs than those whose characters I could handle making in such a short amount of time.... So you can go ahead and open the spot, I'll inform you if I happen to finish the character sheet and ask if you still have the open role then. In the meantime though, I've already made people wait too much...
Alright. Feel free to put this aside if you think you're overloading yourself, though. No obligations or anything.

I CLAIM CASTER
F-fast

So does that mean we're gonna start soon? At least one of the RPs I joined needs to start :@

The only time that's been true is Peterhausen. You, my good sir, are no Peterhausen.
NIZHeVL.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back