• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hah! I got the doggie! XD

cc54a985cd003a7df36ab6872776ecee.jpg

Wow guys. I lurk in this chat for 30 seconds and now I have Full metal Alchemist PTSD kicking in. Jeez. The decency of you guys is comparable to a drunk toddler.

That is not an okay thing to do. It's like as if you never knew your dad. And your mum died. So you and your younger brother decided to revive her but it back fired. Practically costed you an arm and a leg. Then your bro died because y'all did the wrong formula. so you just bound his soul to a pretty neat set of army. Jeez.

I just summarized the first couple of episodes and the catalyst to the plot.....Extremely paraphrased might I add.

I would assume one is the ancient artifact used to summon them?

Well, yeah I got that part, but Bandit explicitly told us to check the card, with the 3rd person omniscient voice no less. I was just wondering if we could make stuff up if we check the box or there really is some sort of card within the box.

Sorry, this is the first big (over 10) rp I'm in so I don't know if Bandit would be replying to every post we make (including first summoning interactions involving mysterious box) or we'd have some freedom for stuff like this. XD

Well, yeah I got that part, but Bandit explicitly told us to check the card, with the 3rd person omniscient voice no less. I was just wondering if we could make stuff up if we check the box or there really is some sort of card within the box.

Sorry, this is the first big (over 10) rp I'm in so I don't know if Bandit would be replying to every post we make (including first summoning interactions involving mysterious box) or we'd have some freedom for stuff like this. XD
Since this RP is a bit wonky for a HGW RP, not sure how heavily Bandit will be involved. I would assume there is an actual card dictating which servant you pulled. The cards are so nice looking

You can take freedoms. For these beginning posts, though, I'll be handling the box stuff. After this first scene you'll be free to creative liberties as you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back