• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faray High OOC chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
PansexualPanic PansexualPanic how do you think Artemis and Ravan will get along? Rather, how do you want them to get along? I could actually kind of see Ravan falling for her, but then again I can also see him playing guitar while she's trying to read and getting her annoyed.

PansexualPanic PansexualPanic how do you think Artemis and Ravan will get along? Rather, how do you want them to get along? I could actually kind of see Ravan falling for her, but then again I can also see him playing guitar while she's trying to read and getting her annoyed.
I think they would get along well actually, I like the idea that at first she gets annoyed that he interrupted her reading but then she actually puts her book away to listen to him play, I think they could vibe well together

I think they would get along well actually, I like the idea that at first she gets annoyed that he interrupted her reading but then she actually puts her book away to listen to him play, I think they could vibe well together
I like that idea a lot!

I find it interesting that Circe has a roommate cuz it will definitely be a shock for her to go from living alone on the streets to living with someone, I like this

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravan's going to just be like... " Huh, this is cozier than the rooms in all the labs they kept me in, less needles too. Only slightly less people who want my blood though *Jokingly looks at Enyu*"

Enyu is mine! And yes! I want Enyu to get along with everyone ^^! Even if he speaks his mind too much, I'm sure him and Jade won't have any problems!

Enyu is mine! And yes! I want Enyu to get along with everyone ^^! Even if he speaks his mind too much, I'm sure him and Jade won't have any problems!
cool! what does he act like? Jade is usually pretty chill, bubbly, arrogant, and mysterious at times but will still fight if she is provoked.

He's just a little quiet, gentle looking thing that teases people and laughs about it. By speaking his mind too much, he says things that other people probably don't find nice or kind.. But he never means it like that!

Reminder: The building labeled "Faray High" Isn't the actual school it's an area where you wait to go there
Just wanted to get that out the way for others before it came up in a question

He's just a little quiet, gentle looking thing that teases people and laughs about it. By speaking his mind too much, he says things that other people probably don't find nice or kind.. But he never means it like that!
i think our character will get along great in the end, they might hate each other to begin with or they might just get along from the start

I should warn you guys I am quite a slow writer, so don't sit around waiting for a response from me unless you are willing to wait 20 minutes to an hour. Sorry, I know this might lessen the hype of a moment but I do my best.
Also I am having more fun than I imagined already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back