• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faray High OOC chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
So many sweet and innocent characters. Then I come in with a blood lust filled, murdering, half ogre, sword wielding, dashing, suit wearing, magical edge lord of a character.
:-_-lines::-_-lines::-_-lines:

heh my character is basically "Killer Croc, but teenager and not a supervillian", also I love how so many characters are healers, while Ravan's going " Give me a minute, I'll be *fine*" * Gruesome sound of bones knitting faster than should be possible*

Meanwhile my guy is like "Don't touch me! I am about to fly into a rage, so if you don't want to get ripped in half, walk away."

I just feel bad. One of these sweet girls is gonna get a crush on Jötengaumer and that is not a path they want to go down.

Oop- Well speaking of crushes, anyone has an idea who they're probably going to end up with? You really dont have to cuz like- Plot armor but im curious

I feel it make sense for Ravan to at least initially be attracted to Megan, since she controls fire and he is a lizard man, so she's basically like a giant heat-lamp to him?

I'm not sold anything but for crushes I think Circe would probably crush on Ravan or Jay, Artemis I think would probably crush on Enyu or Megan, and no doubt Iris would be crushing on Ele

I don't think Jötengaumer looks for connection, but in this case I think him and Ele would end up being cute. It would be a really weird relationship with an "I hate how much I love you vibe" that will drive them both insane. However, when one of them is in pain, they just become the cutest couple alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back