• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Oriana Mikhaelis

Oriana woke up when a bunch of people suddenly entered the infirmary. She wasn't even fully awake yet when the leading pair opened the bar to the other side of the room. Based on the conversation the she caught, the body there was the ghost's body? And they fix it? That sounds like something interesting! Oriana took a few sips of drink to wake her up and eagerly followed the other students to fenced side.

"Oh oh, I've never seen Faraday Ward in action! I have mana flooding disorder so you can take a bit more from me." She offered her mana enthusiastly. Her disorder basically made her have excessive mana and thus triggering her magic randomly. Though ever since she used her magic to help Ms. scarlet during the emergency leak her divination seemed to have calmed down.

Maria

"That's an interesting theory you have." After overhearing the students explanation Maria decided to announce her presence by entereing the room. She pulled a wine bottle from her tote bag, then she put it inside the infirmary's refrigerator along with other dubious chemicals and medicines.

"Severed soul, hmmm... I see, I see." She walked to front of the bed where Cassandra's body was placed and examined it curiously. Her demon tail twitched frequently as a sign of her excitement.

"Tell me, student. How confident are you with this method? and how experienced are you with necromancy?" Maria stared at Featherine as she asked the questions.

Neo Alice Neo Alice

Light
Interaction(s): Spencypoo Spencypoo

Light sat in the office dumbfounded and lost for words. He began messing with the scythe part of the chain he had on, truly thinking on what he should say and or do next. "Its.. umm" He said stumbling over his thoughts and words. "I was reading this book and as I read it, it explained that for dragon half breeds need a weapon or sacred treasure that they hold dear and I would have to bond with it, and I was given this scythe when I was 18 because my birth-mother left behind i guess but I don't know the history about this scythe I was just told the name Thanato and it means death is Greek." He paused and took off the chain as he did his pupils seemed to fade leaving just his brown iris to show. "I think its coming from this." He said as he the chain up so the headmistress to see and then ball it up and held it in his hand not knowing where when to put it. "I hope that all made sense, I have the books in my dorm if you nee to see them. Also can you hold on to this for me please?" As he held his hand out hoping she'll take it.

Tisharia
interactions: Childish Childish (Light)​
"Hm, well that's interesting...And peculiar." She nodded slowly as he explained. She then reached up and grabbed a small notepad from her desk. She also took a pencil then began to write down a few things in it. Her writing was fast but neat, written in a way only she'd be able to fluently read. She wanted to make sure no one else could decode the info she wrote down on the paper. She then nodded again as she looked up at the boy in front of her. "Yes, I'll need those books as soon as possible." She took the chain and flipped through other pages in the notepad, filled pages with small writings filling each line of each page. Tisharia hadn't seen this exact case before and knew if she were going to get to the bottom of it she would need to start all the way from scratch- And she needed to start working now. "You'll be excused from your studies and classes until further notice. I'm not sure what can come of this but it of course can't be anything too good."

Kai was taken aback by her. An object? Of course not. He could never think of her like that. "Hey Hey. Who said anything about objects? I was just wanting to hold your hand so we don't get separated. You're really the only person I know so I'd like to have you around," he said, getting closer to her. He put his hand on her chin and gently turned her head towards him so they were looking at each other. "I think of you as a person, never an object, because you are a person. I don't care what anyone says, you are a person in my eyes." As he finished, he got closer and grabbed her other hand to show he really meant what he said. "Now come on. We don't wanna miss anything.
Mentions: Crimson ( Syfer Syfer )

Light
Interaction(s): Spencypoo Spencypoo (Tisharia)

Light noticed that she had started write stuff down and he wondered what's he gonna do next, He couldn't stand the fact that he had miss class but he understood. "Yes Ma'am." he nodded. "But back these memories I still feel like I'm forgetting somebody or something, earlier today when you came to my dorm and you saw me, some girl, and or someone or something on the room that was important" Light stood and stretched his body a little. "I'm gonna get those books for you, Thank you for your time." He said as he walked out the door, before he fully left he stopped and turned around to ask one more question. "What kind of wood would you like for you new desk?"

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson huffed. That was not the answer she had wanted. He 'Didn't want to get separated.' is what he said. What was she expecting? She didn't have anything with him. They were strangers after all. They knew nothing of each other, and she well she didn't even know anything about him. His words made her frown. She didn't want his honest answer, so what did she want? Now with his next words she grew more surprised and interested. No one had ever answered as such. She was curious about this boy. His words made her curiosity grow. She felt her cheeks grow warmer and colour filled her face. He saw her eye; yet he was okay with putting his hand so close to it. Then again he hasn't seen what she is. She closed her eyes and drew back until he grabbed her other hand. Doubt and fear grew in herself, and she could feel what she had been trying to avoid stir. The storm within her mind started to whirl. She pulled away from him and avoided his eye contact. She nodded and slipped one of her hands into her pocket. "I can walk by myself." She paused looking up at him. She made eye contact and her eyes were no longer warm. They were as hard and as cold as Ridley's only a little kinder; just slightly. "If it makes you comfortable then I'll stay with you, but no holding hands." She says simply.

Mentions: Kai ( Redakai Redakai )

Xavier’s eves sparkled,”WOW so cool!” He would nuzzle her arm and give hand signals saying if he can get on her back again.”Actually I take my back yours is Sweetie pie!” He said giggling.

Xavier would giggle,”So Swetie pie are you a light drinker?” He asked curiously. He actually saw Aretemis as a heavy drinker for some reason she just seemed that type of gal’.
"I would say I'm probably like in between so like Beer, Rumchata, Margaritas, Bloody Marys and that type of stuff. Iris is a light drinker and only drinks like wine and Fruity Shit, and then Circe is a Heavy drinker and will literally carry around a water bottle of just straight Tequila." Artemis replied

"I would say I'm probably like in between so like Beer, Rumchata, Margaritas, Bloody Marys and that type of stuff. Iris is a light drinker and only drinks like wine and Fruity Shit, and then Circe is a Heavy drinker and will literally carry around a water bottle of just straight Tequila." Artemis replied
Xavier’s would laugh,”Oh my god that’s so funny!” Xavier had an idea and he jumped off of Artie and started to sing something,”Hush, hush, hush Blush, blush, blush *points at artie* You are now my big fat crush!”

Kai looked down and frowned but nodded none the less as he too put his hands in his pockets. He turned towards the school but this time he waited for her to start walking. He didn't feel like being the leader right now. Did he do something? Did he say something wrong? He decided not to dwell on it anymore and looked at Crimson with sadness in his eyes.
Interactions: Crimson ( Syfer Syfer )

Xavier’s would laugh,”Oh my god that’s so funny!” Xavier had an idea and he jumped off of Artie and started to sing something,”Hush, hush, hush Blush, blush, blush *points at artie* You are now my big fat crush!”
Artemis smiled and kissed his cheek, "Aww love you too sweetie"

Artemis smiled and kissed his cheek, "Aww love you too sweetie"
He would whisper to her,”hush I’m not done” he would then pat arties head.,”I'm single as I can be You're single, perfect for me I'm gonna give you a bunch of reasons why you should date me!” Xavier would start to dance a little, he was trying to make aretie blush or embarrassed.

He would whisper to her,”hush I’m not done” he would then pat arties head.,”I'm single as I can be You're single, perfect for me I'm gonna give you a bunch of reasons why you should date me!” Xavier would start to dance a little, he was trying to make aretie blush or embarrassed.
She started blushing, she wasn't gonna lie his dancing was pretty sexy.

Xavier would then point at Artie again,”Reason number one - I'm super hot *he would grab a picture of Megan and would point to it* Reason number two - she's super not,Reason number three - I'm all you got,And all you got is someone hot...” he would then spin around and continue singing.

Xavier would then point at Artie again,”Reason number one - I'm super hot *he would grab a picture of Megan and would point to it* Reason number two - she's super not,Reason number three - I'm all you got,And all you got is someone hot...” he would then spin around and continue singing.
(Why Megan lol?) Artemis pulled him close, "I agree, you are super hot" Artemis kissed him very passionately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back