• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Light
Interaction(s) Spencypoo Spencypoo (Tisharia)

"Huh... Now? Nothing just happen" Light answered knowing he's not innocent. Cold sweat's began to cover his face, "C'mon Light tell her about me she'll know your crazy like everyone back or just continue and be the coward you have always been." The voice said trying to belittle him "Umm.." Light groan not knowing what he should tell her. "I wouldn't use vision as the word to describe it, its more like it a piece of information that I should know but I cant tell what it is. For a fact I know its a person or important object because whenever I try to think about it feels like something or someone is missing" He Explain and he thought about what she meant by my classes are not important. "Also when do classes become relevant?" He questioned because it didn't seem like something the Headmistress would say. "DON'T IGNORE ME LIGHT" The yelled and echoed throughout Light's head. Light ducked his head down and covered is ears as if someone just threw a punch at him. The echoing had began to quit down and once silent he brought his head up and avoided making eye contact knowing she will have questions. "I'm sorry please can we forget that and get back to the memories" He pleaded and started questioning himself. 'This didn't start until I bonded with Thanato' He thought to himself. "Yeah that was a bad idea" Thanato responded as if it could hear his thought's. Light kept a straight face but in the inside he trembled with fear.

Xavier would blush as she snuggled him,”This might just be me but in this relationship I see me as a small spoon “ Xavier would giggled as he kissed her on the cheeck.
'I see that too" Artemis spooned him and played with his hair. She kissed his cheek and smiled with content.

1607989114305.png

Name: Akuji
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo Syfer Syfer

As Akuji explained his situation, the taller girl seemed to become hostile towards him. She made a statement that sounded to be a direct attack towards him. Before he could explain himself however, the shorter girl calmed down the situation as she took the horse from his hand with little to no effort what so ever.

She explained how the student was actually just a small simple horse and was a girl's companion. Akuji was quite confused when she stated that the little horse took a liking to him despite its actions indicating otherwise, but he shrugged it off nonetheless as the girl apologised.

"Its okay. The only harm done was my feet becoming bare, though I have various sets to wear anyway so it isn't a lost. I appreciate the apology."

Akuji noticed that the other girl was acting awkwardly, he also noticed earlier as he was walking in that they were acting quite oddly with one another. Then it finally hit him.

"Oh are you two a couple? I apologise for interrupting the two of you on your date, I didn't mean to intrude. I will be going now as not be this third wheel. A servant of mine had stated being a third wheel is the worse thing to be. Um...be nice to each other."

Xavier would blush,”B-but I’m just allowing you...” he lied completely. “So whatch ya want to do now?” He asked wondering and bored.
"Hmm let's see you could watch me make a potion in my cauldron, I could read your palm, we could go on a date?" Artemis gave him a few options

Looking at the the boy he carried in and smiled at his ramblings he gave him a thumbs up "Ashton is the name man and I'm not worried about it at all man though I feel like we should get some type of guide around here soooo.....Circe would you mind showing us around things seem to going at a rather faster pace than I would like an I need somewhere to get some new gear". He smiles sheepishly when asking Circe for help again drawing attention to his missing pants leg. He then looked over at Gabriel and offered him to come with him "It would be nice to have a bro come assist me too yah?"
PansexualPanic PansexualPanic (Circe) Pumpkid Pumpkid (Gabe)

Kai chuckled a bit as he stopped and turned towards her with a smirk on his face after hearing her complaints. "I'm just walking. Should I slow down for you? Maybe get on your level?" he said, crouching down until he was her height. "Well at least down here, I can have a better view of you," he teased lightly. In all honesty, he actually liked having a good view of her. He realised how close they were and decided to close his eyes and boop her nose with his. He opened his eyes and looked at her eye patch. His smile faltered a bit but regained it's original shape immediately after and looked at Crimson's uncovered eye.
Mention: Crimson ( Syfer Syfer )

"Hmm let's see you could watch me make a potion in my cauldron, I could read your palm, we could go on a date?" Artemis gave him a few options
Xavier’s thought for a second,”Hmm, those are some good options..” he made a cute face and he thought (Magic is cool...... but a date is cool to....) ,”Lets go on a date!” He made a cute face as the snuggled.

Xavier’s thought for a second,”Hmm, those are some good options..” he made a cute face and he thought (Magic is cool...... but a date is cool to....) ,”Lets go on a date!” He made a cute face as the snuggled.
"What if we combined magic and a date? I think I saw a Wiccan store around" Artemis suggested

Xavier smidled and he would kiss her neck,”I would love to go on a date with you and learn magic” he had a sweet smiled as he played with her hair.
Artemis grabbed his hand and her broom, she got on with and they flew to the Wiccan store, Artemis started browsing the crystals and let Xavier take a good look around the store

Artemis grabbed his hand and her broom, she got on with and they flew to the Wiccan store, Artemis started browsing the crystals and let Xavier take a good look around the store
Xavier’s eyes glew up,”wow this is so cool” he would check the store and would rush back to Artemis side nervously,”This place is c-cool” he would nuzzle her side.

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson's eyes flared with his 'On your level' joke. The wind like fire forming from her eyes. She was mad, but when he closed his eyes and booped her nose. She froze. "Ohhhh! YOU!" She squinted her eyes as a soft glare. She then felt her heart race and her thoughts race. She couldn't think. What was this? This fire spread from in her to her cheeks. She shook her head. Then noticed his soft sadness. She didn't really know what it was from, but it was gone in a flash. She pushed him as hard as she could; which was really hard. She knocked him off of his crouch. For such a small girl; she really had some strength to her. "Ugh!" She then stomped her foot and shook her head. "I... I'm sorry." She said regaining her composure. She gave him a soft smile and offered her hand. "Need help?" She said giving a small look of sorry.

Mentions: Kai ( Redakai Redakai )

Mia
Interactions: Aravini Aravini (Akuji) Syfer Syfer (Ridley)
Mia turned a bit towards Ridley as she heard what she thought was yelling while noticing her flustered state. She lightly tilted her head to the side and hugged Ridley tightly, trying to boost her mood. She then let her go and looked back at Akuji with her eyes wide. She opened her mouth to speak but found it nearly impossible to spit the words out. "W-wait c-c-couple?!" She repeated as the word echoed through her head a few times. Before she knew it she had been standing in place stiffly as she stared at the area in front of her, concentrating hard to not start blushing like crazy. She then shook her head and awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck. "Y-your not a third wheel!" Her words were a lie and if she was honest with herself, there was a small part of her that just couldn't get over the fact that he had ruined the moment. But then again- What moment? This wasn't anything big... It's not as if she actually had something with this girl. Even if she did have feelings for her- Ridley surely didn't...Right? "Don't worry about it. What's your name anyway?" She asked but wanted to bash her head against the wall for asking. She wanted to spend more time alone with Ridley so she could get to know her better but of course, she couldn't help but be kind and extend the conversation instead of being honest with how she felt...Classic Mia.

Xavier’s eyes glew up,”wow this is so cool” he would check the store and would rush back to Artemis side nervously,”This place is c-cool” he would nuzzle her side.
Artemis bought some stuff for her spells and she bought a protection crystal and tied it around Xavier to protect him. She smiled and kissed him.

Gabriel Cruz
: Auditorium/ Interactions: D1.Live D1.Live PansexualPanic PansexualPanic (Circe)
Gabriel found himself relieved the boy had dismissed his ramblings. It was one of his insecurities. Maybe he shouldn't worry too much when so far his insecurities have been alleviated. Maybe he could even drop his hood too? No that is too bold. The giant then gave his name and suggested a tour as well as help for his missing pant leg. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ashton and yeah I see your predicament. Maybe the receptionist at the front desk or principal can help in what I believe they call a lost and found section? My father mentioned if I ever lost something or needed something, there are stuff there." He then turned to Circe. "If you would be so kind as to show us around, miss Circe."

The young Dullahan followed as Circe led the way around the school. It was way different than the last and much larger too. An upgrade he had to admit. During the walk, he remembered what Ashton called him. "Say...Ashton, do you mind if I ask you a question? What's a bro? Is that short for brother? If so, I believe you may have inserted the word wrong. We're not related or the same species or is there more to the definition?" There went the curious mind of the Dullahan, still learning slang words and adapting to what he's given although usually he's found reading a book, but now is the perfect time to use his social skills and learn something.

Near the dorms he wondered where Gabriel would situate himself, his father had appointed him a room but he wasn't sure if it would be the same. The only way to know is if he'd ask. "Circe, do you have your dorm room set? Was it given to you or dis you choose?"

Kai started to laugh a bit from her outburst until she pushed him. He hit the ground with a winded "Oof" and then looked up at her, chuckling a bit. He took her hand and let her help him up. "If you don't mind, I'd like to hold on to this," he said, holding up her hand. "Maybe this way, we can be side by side and neither of us will have any trouble keeping up with the other. It's a good idea, don't you agree?"
Mentions: Crimson( Syfer Syfer )

Gabriel Cruz
: Auditorium/ Interactions: D1.Live D1.Live PansexualPanic PansexualPanic (Circe)
Gabriel found himself relieved the boy had dismissed his ramblings. It was one of his insecurities. Maybe he shouldn't worry too much when so far his insecurities have been alleviated. Maybe he could even drop his hood too? No that is too bold. The giant then gave his name and suggested a tour as well as help for his missing pant leg. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ashton and yeah I see your predicament. Maybe the receptionist at the front desk or principal can help in what I believe they call a lost and found section? My father mentioned if I ever lost something or needed something, there are stuff there." He then turned to Circe. "If you would be so kind as to show us around, miss Circe."

The young Dullahan followed as Circe led the way around the school. It was way different than the last and much larger too. An upgrade he had to admit. During the walk, he remembered what Ashton called him. "Say...Ashton, do you mind if I ask you a question? What's a bro? Is that short for brother? If so, I believe you may have inserted the word wrong. We're not related or the same species or is there more to the definition?" There went the curious mind of the Dullahan, still learning slang words and adapting to what he's given although usually he's found reading a book, but now is the perfect time to use his social skills and learn something.

Near the dorms he wondered where Gabriel would situate himself, his father had appointed him a room but he wasn't sure if it would be the same. The only way to know is if he'd ask. "Circe, do you have your dorm room set? Was it given to you or dis you choose?"
Circe: Interactions: Pumpkid Pumpkid and D1.Live D1.Live
"My room was given to me, I'm rooming with a blonde little elf girl named Ele. I don't know if it's set or if they'll end up putting one of you guys in with us" Circe replied

Roy

"Do I know what a threesome is? No, but I imagine it has to do with having a nice conversation which I don't understand why that would be weird to anyone for that reason." He bid Maria farewell before he realized he should do the same. Scarlet had stopped him as she placed her hands on his shoulders reminding him of the threesome topic. He quirks a brow wondering just what it was that it cannot be said? "Very well...indulge me. What does it mean because it starting to sound inappropriate and therefore should not be said at all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back