• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy World Work. 1v1 exploration and fun

LetsGoGuy

Et terebrare verba vestra
Hey all. Relatively new to this site but very experienced with Role Playing. That being said, I really enjoy medieval period RPs. I could lay down a few things about myself, and if you're still interested after that, let me know.
1. I only do male roles. I'm a guy, it's what I know best, and though I am looking to start writing better female characters, my first RP is not the place to do it.
2. I love world building. There are times where the characters may do simple, realistic things just so I can give a little more setting. I will try and keep pace with the story though.
3. I enjoy input. Feel free to let your character dictate the action and flow of the story. My stories are rough outlines at best and rely on others to help give them body.
Aside from those basic tenets, I am really up to anything. Romance, platonic, knight and lady, rogue and warlock, really any combination, I am OK. We could find out what you enjoy and then go from there.

If that sounds of interest, let me know. I have a world that I am testing for other purposes, and we could give it a trial run to see if it works well.​

Wouldn't mind giving this a shot (Though I am male, I don't mind playing a female character if you want me to).

Would just like to know what kind of post frequency you're expecting. I'm a med student and am very busy during the week, so realistically I'd only be able to post 1-3 times during the weekends (also depends on the length of my posts and mood). If this is not often enough for you then it'd probably better for u to invest into someone else. But if you don't mind then send me PM so I actually get a notification. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back