• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy RP

Mina nodded slightly, humming lightly in interest at what he was describing. She smiled slightly at his suggestion, getting excited for the first time in... she didn’t know how long.” I would, which coffee shop? I’ll have to check with her.” She listened to his explanation.” I’m not surprised, it would be easy to profit from it if one found the right market. However it could also be dangerous if a normal human took them, depending on how it reacted with the human systems. Definitely a lot to think about.”

"There's the Coffee Collective which is on Mercury Street." he said before a song started playing. "Oh shit! That's my alarm. Sorry I got to head back" he said with a sheepish smile as he turned away. In all of his years of living he had been among mortals, but he hadn't really interacted with them. And this one is so pretty. he thought. Should I ask her name? Vampires usually kept to their own kind. I need to know. He couldn't resist looking back and taking another long look at her. "My name's Aubrey. Yours?" He waited for her reply before turning around again and heading out the door. He drove back to his house, which was a modest house and entered through the oak door. He walked over to his supplies and searched for the chemicals he was looking for and grabbed the wooden box in his bookcase. He opened it up and grabbed a blue pill and dissolved it into the liquid. He quickly drank it and let out a long exhale. He had missed this. It made this room feel somehow less quiet, less barren, and it felt like everything was melting together. Everything felt like so much.

He woke up in a tangle of sheets the next morning. Must have crawled into bed, he thought. He didn't remember much from last night after his recreational activity. Everything seemed blurrier. Not clear like it was last night. "Goddamnit." he rubbed his eyes. "Shit." His memory was fuzzy. Wasn't he supposed to go somewhere? A chime hit his phone. The song sounded familiar.. then the thought hit him. I have to meet that girl! He scrambled out of bed and buttoned up his grey shirt, and threw on some jeans. He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to straighten it out and slipped his feet into his black boots. It was five minutes before their appointed meeting time. It'll take me at least 10 minutes to get there.
He ran out of his yellow truck as soon as he parked and and pushed the door hastily. He glanced around the room searching for the girl he met in the library. "Sorry I'm late." he gasped out. "Long night."

Mina nodded, she knew of the place, but hadn’t been there before. She jumped a bit at the sound, but relaxed again.” Alright. Have a good evening.” She smiled back slightly, watching him walk away for a moment before turning to organize the books. She glanced up as she heard him again, surprised he was still there. She paused for a moment. Should tel him even part of her name? That could be dangerous... but for some reason she trusted him.” Mina. My name is Mina.” She watched him leave silently. In her head, she was trying figure out why she felt so different around him than she did with other humans. In the end she decided that she just needed to treat him professionally if he wanted to work with her. After all this time, she couldn’t risk anyone finding out. Not again.

She eventually closed up the library, walking a few blocks to the little house that she had found when she established herself here. She finished her night and slept, being sure to set an alarm. In the morning she dressed quickly, pulling on a tee shirt and some jeans. She left her house, using Uber since she didn’t have a car. She hated how much waste cars pumped out, and they were expensive. She didn’t earn that much from her little job, but that wasn’t why she chose it. When she arrived she ordered a coffee and a small pastry, and sat at a table next to the window that had two chairs, and waited. She looked up and smiled as he arrived, standing to greet him.”Its fine, I wasn’t waiting long.”

Last edited:
He glanced around, "So where's the witch that you knew?" and then he looked worried, "If she's worried about the financially part of things I can pay! I just need to know how much!" Aubrey immediately pulled out his wallet and ruffled through the old receipts til he found a hundred dollar "I can pay more later. I just didn't realize she probably wanted it up front." he looked away embarrassed. "It's nice to see you again Mina" She looked pretty even in just a t-shirt and jeans, with her reddish brown hair falling down over her shoulders. The realization on how nice she looked compared to him made his ears redden. "Sorry I'm so disheveled. It was a hell of a night." Hell of a night is one way to say I took drugs and passed out, he thought.

Mina held back a small laugh,” She couldn’t make it today, but trust me, she doesn’t worry about money. I can bring it to her and let you know what she says.” She felt a bit bad, he looked so ruffled and slightly upset, but it was for the best at the moment. She smiled back at him, finding his mannerisms odd but a bit endearing.” It’s good to see you as well, Aubrey.” She watched him, glancing away as he seemed to examine her for a moment. It felt nice to be admired, and he wasn’t bad looking. However, she couldn’t get attached to anyone, just to lose them. “Don’t worry about it.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back