• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy RP Search

mmmothman

everything in the right place!
Howdy, I'm Moth, and I'm unfortunately very new to this site. However, I felt like I should at least try and get the ball rolling! Currently, I am looking for 1x1 RPs--maybe group if enough people are interested, specifically for several fantasy characters I've been working with for a while. For the sake of ease, I'll briefly go over my characters and the things I'm looking for in a partner. If you're interested, let me know.

Partners:
  • I'm looking for semi-lit/literate RPs only. I don't demand especially long replies, but just be willing to give enough to work off. My reply length is usually anything up to 200-250 words. Generally, I will try to match, but please do not feel the need to do the same!
  • Genre/plot-wise, I'm open to just about anything. Romance is definitely not necessary, but I'm very open to ships. I am open to all pairings in terms of gender/sexuality, and I would hope you are too?
  • I have a preference for PMs here since I'm pretty new to the site setup, but I'm comfortable with whatever, really. If it floats your boat, I have a discord too.
  • World building! I'm super bad at it, but I'm always happy to try some stuff, if you'd like.
  • Long term RPs? I'd love to meet people I could chat with consistently.

Characters:
  • Lux Himlir - an overly friendly and happy-go-lucky sorcerer who just so happens to be a high-ranking cult official looking to destroy the entire world. An adapted DnD character!
  • Esper the Magnificent - a tiefling warlock with an appreciation for the finer things in life and a bit of an ego. Work as a con-artist.
  • Parsley - an overworked bureaucrat of hell. She's a demon and her powers include filing paperwork and her impeccable taste in business-wear.

Thank you for reading all of the way through! Please contact me if any of this sounds interesting.

I would like to try one with Parsley! I have a character I always use Let me know if you are interested!

Hello! I'm very new here as well, but I'm interested. I don't have many characters yet, but I'm going to make a ref sheet. I can write you a message and let you decide if you're up to my ideas. Would that be ok?

Hello! I'm very new here as well, but I'm interested. I don't have many characters yet, but I'm going to make a ref sheet. I can write you a message and let you decide if you're up to my ideas. Would that be ok?
Yes, please go ahead and PM me when you get a chance! I’d love to hear any ideas you got.

Hello! My name is Ambizzlebear. Ambear for short. I actually do DnD rps. Meaning that I can create a world for you where you can do action, adventure, and fantasy. If you would like we could make you a dnd character, and I could teach you to play. Then you could go ahead and play that mission and see how you like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back