• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy plots!

norway

a white butterfly
Hi. Bold is my preferred role. Looking for a long term, relatively literate partner, who's down for lots of plotting and magical nonsense. M x F only. Please be actually willing to plot and not just spamming my thread to get messages in thanks!
sorcerer x apprentice
princess x knight
human x vampire
elf x elf
mage x templar
monster hunter x monster hunter

A life for a life

medieval x fantasy x magic x romance x comedy

Muse A, royal heiress, travels to a long abandoned ruin alongside her brother, of whom is soon to take their fathers place as king. Accompanying to keep the princess safe is Muse B, a devoted elven knight who has been with the family for years. The trio, as well as some additional guardsmen, scour the abandpned site for anything of value. Muse A finds nothing if interest, but her brother takes an rustic sword relic and the guardsmen take a few items for themselves.

Upon returning home, each soldier dies a horrid death. The items are quickly labeled as cursed, and death swiftly descends on the princes throne; however, his mother makes a deal. Her life for his. Death obliges the valuable offer, and takes her to the underworld.

Now, Muse A, B and her brother have to devise a plan to get their mother back lest her soul perish in hell.

struck by fate

medieval x fantasy x magic x romance x comedy

He's the man who'd been struck by lightening, and lived! But the gods have a request of the royal castle, of which they've burned into the poor sods skin.

A message and a map, to (we decide!)

When Worlds Collide

fantasy x medieval x modern x romance x military x action x war x magic

A realm splits open in the heart of NYC connecting our world with the stuff of fairytales. The problem is, the nations of this fantasy land are at war, and unfortunately believe us to be a third party that needs to be conquered. The government sends a small squad of sokdiers and diplomats inside to observe and befriend, but things do not go as planned.

How could you be so heartless?

romance x fantasy x drama x mystery x angst

Through with mourning her failed ventures of love, Muse A, an enchantress, decided to literally lock away her physical heart in attempts to avoid feeling at all, furthermore ever falling in love again. The keeper is Muse B, an old flame and fellow magic school colleague who has since given up the practice to lead a simpler life. She's not seen him in years, but deemed him worthy of entrusting her most prized possession with at the time.

Time passes. Muse B returns home one night to find himself robbed. The break in is calculated and very specfic pieces are stolen, the most valuable of all being Muse A's heart. He sends word to her immediately, and the two are forced to join together after years of growing apart in order to find the thief, who quite literally holds her life in his hands.

What will come of their time together? Is a heart required to love again?

It all started at the wee blue inn...

fantasy x action x comedy x adventure x mystery x drama

"I won this off some merchant in a game'o cards. Damn thing hasn't shut up since! I tried to give it back but'e wouldn't take it! Can ya blame'im?"

Many gather around the tavern to listen to an irate dwarf tell the story of how he came to own a palm sized, talking box. Muse A, an elven cleric, takes an intellectual interest, while Muse B, a recently laid of paladin gone mercenary, takes interest for the coin the dwarf offers anyone who can help him figure it out. (Additional side characters may take interest as well.)

A few drunks try to steal it off him. A fight ensues. Somehow the elf, merc and the dwarf band together to fight off half the crowd, before being chased out of the Wee Blue Inn and furthermore, out of town.

Great. Can't go back. Now what? Would someone please shut that blasted box up, no one cares of it's poetic 'talents'!

title

genre x genre x genre

context
More to come! Also open to relevant ideas.

Last edited:
Hey, I really like the concept for 'A life for a life'! I'm definitely interested in starting a thread based off this prompt. Do you mind if I PM you? ^^

Hello! I have some interest in it all started at the wee blue inn or the princessxknight pairing. If you're still looking for partners may I PM you?

Hello! I really like your ideas “When Worlds Collide” and “How Could You Be So Heartless”! If you’re still open to starting something new, I would definitely be interest! :)

Hello! I have some interest in it all started at the wee blue inn or the princessxknight pairing. If you're still looking for partners may I PM you?
Hello! I really like your ideas “When Worlds Collide” and “How Could You Be So Heartless”! If you’re still open to starting something new, I would definitely be interest! :)
Absolutely my friends, pm me when you can and let's start something up (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back