• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Abigor looks at jack “perhaps the watch can help us find our ship and booze” he states telepathically

“Perhaps but I gotta fix it, it overheated When we went here and they don’t have the supplies to fix it, but the twins cave does, we might be able to go there” jack says

Gabriel117 Gabriel117

Razor goes up to the deck and watches the waves go by.

He looks in the distance and sees another ship approaching. A small ship, but still a ship nonetheless. Its far away enough that others wouldnt be able to see it, but he can see it clearly. “Ill be back in a moment”, he says to anyone listening.

He slowly creates a bridge to it and walks over. A new part of the bridge being created as he takes each step as to bring less likelihood of being noticed.

As he gets to the edge of the other ship, he connects his bridge through it into the wood grain that it is made from, “hello”, he says to a man that is mopping. As the man turns around a metal spike goes through his chest, “these waters belong to me. Doesn’t your captain know that?”, he pushes the man further onto the spike, causing blood to burst from the open wound in his back,

You’re not.. who I think you are..?

I am.”, Razor slices the man’s arms clean off, “Razor Blade”, he then had the spike branch off upward going through the man’s skull, “Its too bad you cant warn the others...”, he tosses the mans corpse overboard using the metal spike and creates a metal clone of the man to resume mopping.

He saunters around the small vessel, admiring the design when a man slams a club into the back of his head, “nice try, but if you heard the legends, you would know that A. That wouldnt have worked, and B. I could tell where you were this whole time.

He throws a metal dart into the mans forearm and creates metal going through the man’s veins. The man cries out in pain, “in fact, I know where all 15 of you are on the ship. Especially the 3 that want to try more attempts at suprising me right there”, he throws another dart, “there”, another, “and there”, 2 of the men drop dead as they were hit through the skull and heart, but the 3rd was hit in the leg,

don't worry... the pain wont last long, the liquid state of my metal is highly... toxic.” He smiles at the word and the man who’s arm was infected falls flat to the ground.

He walks into the kitchen to find six men. Three eating and one cooking, “one”, he cuts the chefs head off, “two”, down the middle 2 of them go, “and three” he makes thousands of needles plunge into the faces of the last three’s faces before any of them have very much time to react.

Razor walks by the toilet and causes a blade to go up the sailors anus, tearing his insides out, then to the captains quarters where 2 women were having their way with the man himself, “My my, captain, haven't you been busy?”

What in the-“ the captain’s sentence was cut short as Razor used a floating blade to free the captain’s willy from his body, then cut up along his spinal chord until he reached the brain stem. Where he spin cut his carotid artery.

The girls screamed before they too were cut short. In a way too gruesome for RpNation standards. Lets just say that their insides became their outsides.

He threw their bodies overboard and has his clone clean up all of the blood. Then he walked back up to his ship on the bridge that he created and pulled the ship behind his own with a chain.

Aye, Jack, Ive got a present for you. I know you would rather not have such a small room, so I landed ye a small ship to call your own. Would you like to see it?

THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON Gabriel117 Gabriel117 r_dubya r_dubya CrunchyNut CrunchyNut

Last edited:
Aww, why not? Just as a room. I dont mean for you to float away with it.”, Razor says, “I cleaned it up for ya and everything.
THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

“Was I that loud?”, Razor asks

He sighs, “Jack, this is the ocean and Im a pirate. I simply seised what was theirs and made it mine. Besides, what would I do with the people on board if I hadnt killed them. Ive no doubt that they would leave peacefully. There were fifteen of them. And even if they were peaceful, which they weren’t, my harvest wouldnt be able to account for that many mouths.”

He looks to him, “also, would you prefer that such a lovely ship sink to the bottom of the ocean? Its rails seemed hand crafted”

THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

“I don’t want the ship, I already have one just need to get it back” jack said looking out into the ocean “I have a plan but I need supplies for it “

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Last edited:
Alright, I suppose you can stay in one of the rooms on BF1 then.”, Razor says, “What kind of supplies do you need? I have lots of stuff on the ship, who knows, I might already have what you’re looking for

THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON Gabriel117 Gabriel117

Ah. I dont think Ill have supplies like that... we could check the other ship though.”, he smiles, “you never know what we could find.

THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back