• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ah, so your goal is to kill 2 birds with one stone. Get the ship, and get his power back.”, Razor says, “you said that he was a very powerful being did you not? That means this necromancer must be very powerful as to have taken him down.

THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON
Gabriel117 Gabriel117

The twins speak again “ he damages anything living or linked to the mind including telekinetic objects and objects used by the mind, so use that mind metal you got wisely he’ll be able to stop it and deteriorate it just as fast as you can make it”
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

Welp” Razor puts his hand on Jacks shoulder, “I can’t help ya.”, he steps back, “my limbs are made of my metal, if they can really do that, I don’t stand a chance” he sits down in a chair he instantly creates as he sits down, “I’d help, but the moment I can’t use my metal, I’m useless

Gabriel117 Gabriel117
THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

“Well The only real way to kill the necromancer is to get abigors power back even though it will be reduced it will still be enough to get the job done, the only problem is it’s in a vile or something and I don’t know where it is, it might be on him which would be hard to get off of him “ jack says

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Is he gay?” Razor asks, “I could get it off of him if he is.” He smiles, “I’d just need a barstool, an electronic toothbrush, and some lube” he grins wider, “of which I have all three
THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

You never know indeed”, Razor smiles, “so where is this crow anyway?” He looks around, “I wanna check about changing the watch’s settings so the whole ship can go.
THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

Razor assumes Jack told Crow his name, “yep, thats me”, he shakes the man’s hand, “nice to meet ya.”, he looks to jack, then back to crow, “so is it possible to make a portal big enough for my whole ship to go through? I wanna help Jack, but I dont wanna leave my ship behind.

THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

Any room on BF1 aside from the ones occupied. If you need food, go ahead and take some from my room, just dont touch The scaly egg in the incubator and dont kill anything on or inside the ship”, Razor says

THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

Crow nods and walks to a room that’s not occupied and starts working on the watch

“A lot has happened it would be hard to explain it all but the most major part is I don’t have regeneration anymore” jack says

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Its suprising that he actually listened, it must have taken a lot for you to convince him”, Razor says, “have you been living life more carefully since you lost that power?

THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back