• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

AniMANIA7983

Axolotl be back
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Far into the future, here lied the apocalypse. It wasn't what anyone seemed to expect, global warming.

The sea levels rose to the point where what land remained was small and could not hold the population of the earth. Roughly 3 billion people died who could or would not share their land. many people fled land in order to be free from the governments that were having their people killed. over the years, the new normal became being a pirate.

With people taking up most land, many animals died off. Slowly but surely sea animals began dying too, leaving the most constant state of food source to be crops, meaning the pirates had to go to land every now and then to steal or trade for said crops. Over time money was no longer sustainable as a form of revenue; and resources from the earth grew pointless to collect for society had collapsed and it was obvious that it could not recover. The only things in life that were considered good enough payment was entertainment and work. and if they could not provide, they promised that their children would. (so yes, slavery had returned to the world. and usually if they were a woman for a man. they would also make the child)

life like this carried on for 5 generations until other creatures arose. creatures once thought to be mythical, giving powers to the once humans. Some of them were turned into immortal beings, others had their lifespan extended for a price, and others were given abilities that humans dont normally have. Though many people were killed, humans decided to trust most of these creatures, as most of them resembled humans.

RULES:

follow rpnation rules of course

do not double post (post more than once in a row) unless you want to call yourself out for an edit.

tag the people you are interacting with as rpnations notification system doesnt always do its job

keep all arguments out of the roleplay

no troll characters (literal trolls are ok but trolling counts as harassment)

In order to be accepted into Razor’s crew, you need to bring value to it in his eyes. He mainly accepts entertainment. But there are other things that he may also accept.

Last edited:
Imobius sails slowly over the ocean, out of food, his fishing lines in the water, praying for a fish to bite

Razor 2.png

Razor Sits on his ship sailed by him alone. he doesn't think he needs people. after all he has metal clones (they function similar to a multiplayer Gooigi from Luigi's mansion 3). they don't make for good conversation, but they get the ship running and they don't need food. and he always knows where they are, because he controls them of course. they aren't alive after all. Razor looks after one thing that he seems to stay with at all times. a large egg containing what he believes to be his daughter. he takes care of it, watches it and handles it with care. It is always kept in a container with glass. He loves his egg.

Razor spots Imobius fishing and just kinda stares at him. he has the clone driving steer towards his boat, and has another drop anchor before they have a chance to hit him, "Ahoy there. Having any luck?"

Razor 3.png

"Sure, on one condition. You must Entertain me", Razor smiles, "you see, I have no need for workers. I can make as many as I want. the one thing I dont have is something to keep me from being bored." he walks around to the ship docking station on his ship, "you can park your boat here for the time being if you dont want to lose it.". he thinks for a second. A stern look appears on his face, "actually there is one other condition. I have a special egg aboard my ship. don't touch it and we will be fine.", he gestures to 'come here' and creates a metal staircase up to the top of his deck and he jumps off his crows nest, "come aboard and eat what you like. aside from any of the creatures that I have collected over the years. those are also off limits"

Imobius stands up “very well, your ship, your rules, don’t touch the egg or the various creatures and I must find a way to entertain you” he turns into the docking port and ties up the ship, walking up the stairs he calls to his new found companion “what might your name be”

He smiles, "I am known by many names, but my favorite one is Razor. so you can call me that.", he gives him a small tour of the below deck floor one, "you can stay in one of these rooms. they are all identical in every way. they each have their own bathroom and a mini kitchen, but I only fill up the main one on the captains quarters. I can start filling yours next time I harvest from my ships garden."

"yes. As you can tell, my ship is quite large. I figured on one of the B floors I would build in a garden and watering system so I wont have to go to the land as much. I like to live on my own out here so I dont have to follow anyone's orders. This ship has anything anyone will ever need. Its why I call it the MS Paradise." He thinks for a second, "I dont have many visitors, you can stay as long as you can keep me entertained"

imobius thinks for a second. “I’m afraid I’ve been away on my own for too long, entertainment is not something I’m very good at, but........ I have a magic laser cannon, would that help?” He thinks for a bit longer as he waits for a response

Razor.png
Razor raises a brow, "a magic cannon that shoots lasers?" he thinks for a second, "can I keep it or just have you blow stuff up with it while you are on the ship. If I can keep the cannon, you can stay indefinitely, as it would be quite entertaining for quite a while. If I cant have it I will understand, but I still want to use it while you are here." he looks towards the boat, "how do you use it?'

“Perhaps I could build you one, it’s less of a challenge than taking my whole boat apart, I’d need lots of rare materials though ones that can’t be found in this plane, which also means we need to go under water” imobius gets a look on his face the smiles and chuckles

Razor.png

"alright. we can do that later. for now would you like to see my egg? that way you know what it looks like so you know not to touch it", He stretches and listens to hear his shoulder pop,, "better" he walks inside the room that he is giving to Imobius, "would you like some help grabbing your things from your boat?"

Razor 2.png

"ah, you must be a minimalist. Either way, lucky to have you aboard.", He has a metal clone park Imobious' boat in one of the docking stations, "I imagine you must be parched if you only had such things. Come with me to my kitchen where I can give you some food"

“My boat has its own kitchen, I’d use the pots to boil the ocean water to get the salt out of it, but it has been a while since I’ve had milk” imobius follows

"oh goodie! What type of milk would you like? I have quite the variety" Razor looks like he wants to list the types of milks he has but holds back because he knows it is boring. he is very enthusiastic about food. they make it to the kitchen. it is quite large.

Razor thinks for a moment, "I believe I do, though I may be wrong..." he opens his milk fridge, "Cow... Platypus... Goat... Cat... Ah!-- there it is!", he pours a cup of it for Imobious, "here is some Camel milk. It's probably fresh as I have my Metal razors throw out any expired food"

Imobius drinks the milk and looks around the kitchen, walks to the sink washes the cup and puts it away “thank you very much”

Razor.png

"you're welcome. There's plenty more where that came from." he starts walking to his room which is connected by a door, "follow please", inside is a large California king sized bed and shelving along the walls. There is a double stairway leading to a platform above where there is a headed glass incubator with an artificial nest inside. there is a large egg in the next roughly over the size of a human baby, "This is Amber. the egg I mentioned earlier. she has been in the egg for quite some time. I cant wait until she hatches."

pheonix egg.jpg

Barry looks up from his floating chunk of hull to notice a ship getting closer. He pulls himself up a bit and starts waving weakly. "hey" he rasps "over here"

“ that’s quite the egg, I can understand why you don’t me to touch it” imobius stops, “MY BIBLE” he runs to his ship and steps onto the deck, noticing a man on rubble he detached his boat and speeds toward the scraps of ship grabbing the man he askes “are you okay? What’s your name?”

Razor 3.png

Razor hears the raspy voice and hears the urgent cry, "Ill be back, please dont touch the egg. you may look at it all you want" he runs to the crows nest as fast as he can and looks off the ship in every direction until he spots the man, he has the clones raise anchor and sail the ship in his direction. then he sees that his new ship mate was already on it. "It still wouldnt hurt to have the ship be closer"

"Barry." He looks up at the armor clad man. "For a man of God, you have a few demons, dontcha?" He smiles and passes out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back