• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Razor smiles and has her follow him to the captains quarters and up the stairs, he shows her the egg in it’s incubator, “ive been watching it for quite a while. Before Amber died, she told me that it would most likley be a girl when it hatched. Ive been looking at it through its vibrations and it seems to be the case.” He smiles, “I intend to name her Ashpen”. He puts his hand on the glass, “this incubator mimics outside temperatures. The egg itself is very hot. You see, its mother was a hybrid between a Phoenix and a human, and I am 1/4th dragon, its very rare that hybrids like us are able to produce offspring, but apparently we both can.

CrunchyNut CrunchyNut

Last edited:
On the deck a loud crack sounds out as bright white dimension rift opens up. The hum of the rift was deep and low. From within it there could be arguing herd.

jack walks through “can they ever stop arguing.” He looks around and realizes that it’s not where he wanted to go but the device he had was now broken. He threw his arms up and turns around as the twins walk out.

Gabriel117 Gabriel117

The first twin monoxide walks out “ I’m tellin ya, koala poop is used for aroma therapy, they only eat ucalyptis so their poop smells good too” as he slaps the other on the arm in a hillbilly accent
THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

657125B7-B6C6-49A2-9046-3D56EF42B7E5.png

Razor looks at the guys as they exit through the rift, “great... more people...” he regrets the lonliness he felt earlier in the day.

He notices the one that walked out first and is surprised to know the guy, “Jack..? Is that you, its been ages, and you look exactly the same. Though It makes sense as you no longer age.

Madrox walks out after “still don’t see why someone would do that, that’s gross, it’s like when ma fell into that pile of pig crap”

the rift closes

jack looks at razor “yeah it’s been a while how have things been, last time I seen you, you were in bad shape”

Gabriel117 Gabriel117
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Yeah, getting attacked by sirens was the most physically painful thing to happen in my life. As you can see, i didnt have much luck afterwards, but I made do.” He smiles, “so what have you been up to, its been 13 years!

“Ye” madrox looks around “looks like we’re at sea again”

jack chuckles “for me it feels like it’s been a long time, lost my best friend to a necromancer now he’s just a skeleton” he gestured to skeleton on his shoulder

Gabriel117 Gabriel117

Razor looks to Abigor, “the poor soul. What did they do to him?”, he admires the skeleton. Whatever creature it was, was definitely one he hadnt seen before.
THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

Jack looks down “a necromancer boarder our ship one day and took away his powers leaving him a skeleton, there is a way to get him back but I gotta find my ship to do that”

You Lost your ship? How did you manage that? The things’ huge!”, Razor thinks for a moment, “I take it until you find your ship, you’ll be needing a place to stay?

THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

“Ah yes I would very much like a place to stay, and maybe some help later on if you don’t mind” jack looked at the twins “and letting them stay here too they seem like stupid hillbillies but I promise there’s more to them then what meets the eye”

Razor looks over to the 2 and recalls the conversation they were having when they walked in, “that is asking a lot out of me, Jack. I will try, but I cant guarantee anything for them if they break my rules. Where did you find them anyway?

THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

Anything mechanical?”, Razor says to himself, he scratches his head thinking, “do you think they would build me a magical laser cannon?” He thinks for a second, “actually, I was told the materials are rare. Since you are staying with me, would you mind searching the depths for the materials needed? I could attempt to, but it would be difficult without breathing in water. And as the son of you know who, i imagine that wont be a difficult task for you.

THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

“INDEED WE CAN but only if we can explain it by science” he said almost sounding like Larry the cable guy

Alright”, Razor says, “in that case, replicate the one on the boat that’s parked in the docking station, but big enough for the ships Bow.” He smiles, “maybe taking a look at it will help you better explain how it functions. I’m not much of an engineer after all.”
Gabriel117 Gabriel117

“Once they figure out how to build it, we can go look for materials” jack said

“yes science, but it better not be like jack’s watch over there, it’s like Magic but I know it’s not, but he won’t let either of us look at it “ madrox casually walks forward a foot to get a closer look at it

Gabriel117 Gabriel117

Right. Allow me to give you a tour of the ship. But first the rules. Dont touch my egg, and dont kill anything on the ship unless there is someone invading. Invaders, you can kill.”, he chuckles as he walks them over to the docking station, “this is the boat you will be looking at. As you can see, its sail is going under repairs at the moment, but I assume it wont be an issue since you arent replicating the whole boat.”,

he walks to the upper, lower decks, “you can pick any one room to stay here each so long as it isnt this one”, he points to the first room that Imobius is staying in.”this one is taken.”.

He opens one of the doors to the other rooms, “as you can see, each of these rooms has its own kitchen and bathroom, but the kitchen is not stocked up; so until next harvest, you can get your food from my personal kitchen in the Captain’s quarters”,

he then leads them to the captains quarters and waves to Ms. Tulip, “the egg she is watching is the one not to touch. The reason I dont want you to touch it, is because it contains my daughter. So please leave it be.

Gabriel117 Gabriel117 THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON r_dubya r_dubya CrunchyNut CrunchyNut

Users who are viewing this thread

Back