• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Nothing particularly, whatever you've made will be good I'm sure" Barry scratches his belly

Razor smiles, "Alright", razor snaps and three metal razors walk in carrying ingredients. he cooks for roughly 15 minutes as the smell wafts over the ship, "here you go. sweet and sour pork with rice and vegetables"

there was yelling and chaos from the boating coming near them, shouting, screaming and yelling, the works. There was even things breaking and shattering. The boat managed to come closer and what it sounded like was a bar fight taking place. Minthe stared at the boat and grabbed a rope, this was her chance to escape and anything was better than where she was already. She swung down onto the second boat just barely making it in before running to the nearest door, which just so happened to be the captains quarters, she slammed the door shut and slid down onto the floor panting and out of breathe, she was bleeding and bruised up but she was smiling so widely that you could see all her adorably crooked teeth, she was safe and her breathing calmed down the quieter the other chaotic boat became as it sailed away and she escaped without being noticed.

Razor hears the thud from outside (gotta love his honed senses), "Ill be right back" he steps outside while he allows Barry to eat and goes to the deck where he knocks on the door of which Minthe was hiding, "knock knock"

Imobius gets excited feeling another presence of light ang goes searchingnoticing razor he walks up “new guest?”

Minthe smile immediately drops as she starts panicking on what to do now, honestly she didnt think she'd get this far. She starts up and opens the poor peeking her through it cautiously not wanting to die "uh.. hi?"

Razor.png

Razor chuckles. "who might you be", he was surprised by how many people were showing up on his ship in one day. 2 people was plausible, but 3 is just getting weird.

She blushes and shyly fiddles with her fingers "well um you see, I'm uh minthe. I Saw the boat and had to get away from the boat i was already on so i kinda just jumped on board" she stumbles over her words "sorry for the intrusion. If its ok with you can i please stay here for a bit"

Razor 2.png

Razor chuckles, "Alright, what's one more mouth to feed", he opens the door the rest of the way, "Welcome to the MS Paradise, I'm Razor. May I ask what exactly you were running from?"

Last edited:
Barry turns around and looks at Imobius "Better now that there's something under my feet." He looks Imobius up and down. "Doesn't that get heavy?"
Gabriel117 Gabriel117

Last edited:
She grins happily "Oh Thank you so much!! They were trying to turn me into one of their sex slaves so I could give them a "strong next captain" I managed to start a massive fight and was able to escape in the chaos" she shudders at the thought of what her life could have been like if she never escaped "I'm minthe but my family used to just call my tulip" she smiles extending a hand to shake

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

He looks back” I need materials but I can’t do it alone are you willing to help?” Overhearing their conversation he walks away “hold that thought” walks up to tulip “what was that about sex slaves?@
r_dubya r_dubya
CrunchyNut CrunchyNut

Last edited:
Barry follows Imobius, then notices the elf. His eye turns orange and becomes painful. He turns around and walks off quickly

“Absolutely not! That situation is absolutely vile! It needs to stop” anger starts to boil in his heart, doing the best he can to stop the outburst with little success

She nodded with determination "yes it's terrible!!! I just escaped from a boat where they traffic sex slaves"

Razor shakes her hand, “so you dont want to prostitute yourself.”, he thinks for a second, “how good are you with kids? I have an egg that could hatch anytime between today and a few months from now. I have no way of knowing. Ive been taking care of it for years and i know its still alive because I hear it’s heart beating.” He gets caught off gaurd by Imobius, “No slavery here. There must be consent.”, he turns back to Minthe, “you are safe here tulip, but I do need something from you in order to allow you to stay on my ship. Can you nanny for me or something. When the egg hatches of course.”

CrunchyNut CrunchyNut

Gabriel117 Gabriel117

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back