• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
“More than you know toothless” he chuckles and brings Barry back to razors ship “ razor he needs aid!”

Razor scales down from the crows nest and walks over to the two, "what kind of aid"

“medical, he needs water and food, we’ll probably need to stick a tube down his throat” imobius thinks to himself this is the hard part.

Razor laughs, "Is that all? you had me worried for a second," he has his metal clones bring fruit and milk for the man and blends it up using his arm turned into a rotary blender. He then makes a tube connected down Barry's throat and pours the smoothie down a funnel connected to the tube.

Razor.png

Razor laughs, "its okay plated one, Ive done this before", he stops and allows the liquid to finish pouring down, "there there" he rests the man on his side just in case he does vomit.

Last edited:
Razor 2.png

"be still, for you are injured" Razor says attempting to calm the man, "what did you think of the smoothie I made for you? there is plenty more where it came from"

Razor laughs, "that isnt important, here have some more", he hands him the cup where the reserve is placed and makes the tube in Barry's throat disappear, "welcome to Paradise."

"thank you. I made it myself. and no this is no hallucination. You owe me and my newest crew member for saving your life", Razor smiles, "but we need not talk about it now, how did you wind up here wasted on the sea floor?"

"Shipwreck. I warned the captain of the ambush, but noooo, he 'knows better' than the psychic" Barry grumbles crankily

"well dont worry, where that captain didnt listen, this one can see from miles away. plus the ship is huge so people are more likley to run away then try to attack" he looks over the man carefully, "so you are psychic? that will be entertaining. You can stay so long as you dont touch my egg and dont kill my collection of animals"

"I have no interest in killing. Too much pain transfers to me." Barry's left eye starts turning orange. "And I wouldn't dare destroy a creature as rare as that"

"yes, you are psychic so I imagine you already know what she is." Razor smiles. he looks into the man's eye, "does that happen whenever you have a premonition?"

"This is the calmer version" his eye changes back. "I can See a lot more when both have opened"

"is that so?" Razor says, "well I will try to get used to it." he chuckles, "by any chance do you know the name of the armor clad warrior? I forgot to ask"

His left eye changes again as he looks around the room. "...Imobius, I believe. Definitely interesting"

"thank you. would you like more food? I have plenty." Razor starts walking to the kitchen

"true, it would be odd if you did considering I already made you food," he takes him to the captains quarters kitchen, "what would you like to eat?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back