• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
She nods "of course i can! I'm wonderful with kids. Elves are all about fertility and what not" she smiles nannying for a safe place is a fair easy trade that she's more than happy to do

"That way!" She pointed to the boat now alot smaller than what it was before butthe yelling can only just be heard carried on the wind

Razor 3.png

Thats wonderful to hear! I cant wait for the day they they hatch. just make sure they see me first as I am their father. and their mother... Well she is gone.." he looks at the ship and sees Imobius gunning for the ship. "He can take care of that. but its really bothering me with all the noise they are making..."
CrunchyNut CrunchyNut Gabriel117 Gabriel117

the bandits on the ship notice the small boat that Imobius is driving. particularly the laser cannon, and start preparing for battle

Gabriel117 Gabriel117

the captain comes out of his quarters with a loud booming voice, "WHATS WITH ALL THIS RACKET! QUIET YOU LUGS"

"captain?" the first mate gets splattered with the captain's blood, "CAPTAIN!!!", the other crew members stand and stare at him, "dont just stand there you idiots! that man just killed our captain!"

the men all pull out their swords and start charging at Imobius

Gabriel117 Gabriel117

Imobius climbs up on the ship with flail and shield slaughtering anyone standing in his path except for sex slaves

The slaves dont know whats going on they think they will be killed as well so they are also fighting back. It is becoming harder to tell who is just a woman pirate and who is one of the slaves.
Gabriel117 Gabriel117

He slams his flail against the ground burning the violators of the slaves revealing his intent and motivation

the ship catches fire which spreads to the sails. everyone is panicking and dying. the slaves only see a man whipping other men. they scream. they scatter, but dont know where to go. they jump off the ship, but some of them dont know how to swim. the men are all dead, but the remaining women are all terrified.
Gabriel117 Gabriel117

Last edited:
Imobius realizes trying to save the lives of the innocent doesn’t mean they’ll be free, they’re best hope is death

Barry starts chanting quietly. The orange slowly fades to green, but the pain remains his for a while longer

FAC2815F-9C65-4DEE-B684-74C3CFE07CAA.png

Razor sighs and extends his arms, he starts to pull Imobious’s boat back to the ship, “gonna need to repair that

Gabriel117 Gabriel117

Last edited:
16C2F7E8-4DE0-4516-8AB3-00CD17E8B246.png

“Maybe. But its okay. If you hadnt done anything. I would surely would have”, he puts the boat back into the docking station and has some metal clones come over with cloth material and sewing needles, “your boat should be running again in no time

Gabriel117 Gabriel117

He turns to Minthe, “would you like to see the egg?

CrunchyNut CrunchyNut

Users who are viewing this thread

Back