• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fantasy of Gods

GrieveWriter said:
Well the only female gods here are Violet, Lydia and Alvera so...
I mean I'm fine with whatever, unless one of the anti-gods maybe... If you're into that I mean... We all have our weak moments.

(@AliceB )
Some other female gods were there, too, but got killed or turned into mortal beings. Idk.

@AliceB[/URL] )
Tru

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]True, we all are technically virgins. The babies are made of magic.

[/QUOTE]
I forgot why I quoted this.

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]Well Initium's god form is a virgin xD . His other race forms aren't, they've been quite busy.

[/QUOTE]
WHAT THE HELL HAS THIS THREAD BECOME !?

Hunnyhelp said:
Why was I tagged?
Your his mother you do it! xD . PM it to me so I can added what I see fit

I would also like to believe Celebus and Lydia's child is so powerful is because they actually joined chromosomes with one another.
I hope you realize that gods don't gain power depending on their parents. However, it is possible that they gave him some of their power. Either way, I want to see what you guys will cook.

Hunnyhelp said:
I don't think that would be appropriate. Celebus's anti-god corrupted them
Glads, like I said earlier, were corrupted by Asgorth. Like, you can't even corrupt a goat. What will you get from a corrupted goat ? A flaming goat ?

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]I want to start the lore thread but idk what to put for the CS of Initium's hubby ;-;

[/QUOTE]
You could make that later.

I put the CS for Celebus and Lydia's son up. I've still gotta make the CS for Jodite and Aruna seperately and then the monster's CS.

Last edited by a moderator:
What ? @Dark Severus

I asked who is the babby daddy of Violet Jr. and Carmen Elizabeth Juanita Costa-Brava Cortez Jr. is because I need to find my baby daddy and I really wish to change Carmen Elizabeth Juanita Costa-Brava Cortez Jr.'s name.

Then GrieveWriter said that the only female gods were me, them, and Lydia. after I said what if I had a kid with a female god? because I did not want any mortal to impregnate me.

Then I thought it would be funny if the baby daddy was Lydia because she had already had a child and to get me pregent as well she would be the rank 1 in getting the most action that we know about then I said if she is to get so much action then she should use protection as to not inpreant another person and as to not get pregant herself

WHAT A TWIST! /.\ what if I was a mortal before! during the first age and then the God of death took him as his servant because of my beauiy or something, and he was the more heartless god of death who killed everyone no matter when or why, then I won his trust and such or something and then though a long back story became the goddess of death myself and replaced his more amoral policies with not murdering eveyone policys and advanceing the death armies and such <~> IDK I just got the wild idea as I was reading Lydia's kid's CS [media]

[/media]

AliceB said:
What ? @Dark Severus
I asked who is the babby daddy of Violet Jr. and Carmen Elizabeth Juanita Costa-Brava Cortez Jr. is because I need to find my baby daddy and I really wish to change Carmen Elizabeth Juanita Costa-Brava Cortez Jr.'s name.

Then GrieveWriter said that the only female gods were me, them, and Lydia. after I said what if I had a kid with a female god? because I did not want any mortal to impregnate me.

Then I thought it would be funny if the baby daddy was Lydia because she had already had a child and to get me pregent as well she would be the rank 1 in getting the most action that we know about then I said if she is to get so much action then she should use protection as to not inpreant another person and as to not get pregant herself
I hope you remember me and Lydia are married and deep in love/

Hunnyhelp said:
I hope you remember me and Lydia are married and deep in love/
>~< I know but gosh it was a joke! like I have had to explain it 3 times already and that is far too many for any which way you look at it, I know you and lydia are deep in love and that is not a disputed fact, the fact of the matter is that I said it would have been funny if Lydia was the father of my two children because she is the mother of your child and to have been the father of my two would have been a funny thing for that would mean she has had 3 children and had the highest known number of sexual partners, then I furthered the joke by saying that Lydia should used a condom because that would prevent a riseing number of children that she has had.

Lydia put up a magical barrier around the swamp Bohphine is in so she can't get out. But people can go in the swamp. Lydia is the only one who can put down the barrier and separate Jodite and Aruna.

@AliceB

Maybe you should just start writing. Write about what comes to your mind and eventually you'll get an idea.

GrieveWriter said:

An easy fix for a lack of inspiration:

Gosh nuuu ^.^ I am a good girl I don't do such things.

Maybe you should just start writing. Write about what comes to your mind and eventually you'll get an idea. and I should but I don't know where to start <~> like everyone has a back story and I am just like having not clue where to start I just have so many ideas and I don't know where to start or which ones I want to go with, And I am going to delete that post I don't know why I posted it <~> it was just on my mind and I guess I typed it out without thinking.

Can I have your guys oppion on something?

Vasteel knows how much Lydia loves her sister. She's going to make it seem like Bohphine is dead then when Lydia comes closer to check it out, she's going to try and force her to lower the barrier.

@AliceB Spin some ideas out, and we can help you solidify them.

Well okay before I ask about the other thing I was gonna ask let me just post the first few ideas that I was thinking for the anti-gods for a start. 1.Violet never had an anti-god but one of her twins becomes her anti-god. 2.Violet was not the OG god of death and the OG wants his throne of death back. 3.The goddess of balances anti-god is mine as well or maybe a brother/sister of the anti-god of balance 4.Violets sister/brother is an anti-god 5.Violet has no anti-god but her bro/sis wants to replace her.

just a few idea's that were passing thoughts well reading your guys

The Second one could work. I like it quite a bit.

Also, I've been wondering. Which one of our gods are brothers and sisters? Since we're going into the siblings business.

Yeah, maybe the Anti-God of Death was originally Yldir's Anti-God who, with Violet's help, was finally able to imprison him. Then she inherited his position and so on or something.

Brainstorming hurts, need more weed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back