• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fantasy of Gods

Well, from how I hear it we're supposed to take the time to seek out strong and dependable heroes/ champions that we can send off on a journey to slay Initium's nightmares while we combat the Anti-gods or something.

So I'm just assuming that we all take the time to craft the heroes/champion that will be representing them in the party we seem to be assembling.

(@Hunnyhelp )

Well the only female gods here are Violet, Lydia and Alvera so...

I mean I'm fine with whatever, unless one of the anti-gods maybe... If you're into that I mean... We all have our weak moments.

(@AliceB )

If lydia is the baby daddy then she would be getting the most action out of all of us ^,~ also she needs to use protection to stop makeing people pregant and getting pregent....

Again, we're gods... just join magical power with another god to create a single mortal/demi-god. We don't really need to bump uglies to pop out kids like those mortals do. We literally create and destroy life on a daily basis.

(@AliceB )

GrieveWriter said:
Again, we're gods... just join magical power with another god to create a single mortal/demi-god. We don't really need to bump uglies to pop out kids like those mortals do. We literally create and destroy life on a daily basis.
(@AliceB )
"Bump uglies", xD . Remember, if you read about mythology. You get some weird births. Athena being Zeus' burst brain? Yeah...Ancient furries and other stuff.

It would be hilarious if they just bumped shoulders with each other on the way to separate events and both of their lovers ended up pregnant due to magical BS.

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]True, we all are technically virgins. The babies are made of magic.

[/QUOTE]
Well Initium's god form is a virgin xD . His other race forms aren't, they've been quite busy.

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]True, we all are technically virgins. The babies are made of magic.

[/QUOTE]
Oh gosh <~> thats what we were all told as kids,

GrieveWriter said:
Well, from how I hear it we're supposed to take the time to seek out strong and dependable heroes/ champions that we can send off on a journey to slay Initium's nightmares while we combat the Anti-gods or something.
So I'm just assuming that we all take the time to craft the heroes/champion that will be representing them in the party we seem to be assembling.

(@Hunnyhelp )
Why was I tagged?

Guilded Clover] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2654-hunnyhelp/ said:
@Hunnyhelp[/URL] Do you want to make the cs for the son or should I? Also, what should his name be?
Your his mother you do it! xD . PM it to me so I can added what I see fit

I would also like to believe Celebus and Lydia's child is so powerful is because they actually joined chromosomes with one another.

what if another reason you hate me is because you think I stole your elfs and made a new race with it? Like you made elves, the anti-gods correpted them but made is seem they were working for me?

AliceB said:
what if another reason you hate me is because you think I stole your elfs and made a new race with it? Like you made elves, the anti-gods correpted them but made is seem they were working for me?
I don't think that would be appropriate. Celebus's anti-god currpoted them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back