• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fantasy of Gods

I'm planning on using Bohphine and the sea monster in the rp. Bohphine will play a bigger part though. The sea monster is going to be mentioned here and there and might appear later.

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]I'm planning on using Bohphine and the sea monster in the rp. Bohphine will play a bigger part though. The sea monster is going to be mentioned here and there and might appear later.

[/QUOTE]
Byoutiful.

Beowulf said:
You do what you're doing.
I'm making my anti-god. Isn't that byoutiful ?

Thinking of how to make a CS for a non-god xD . The CS is centered mainly around gods.

And Now I've figured out why Initium's love died. Wanna hear :D ?

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]Thinking of how to make a CS for a non-god xD . The CS is centered mainly around gods.

And Now I've figured out why Initium's love died. Wanna hear :D ?

[/QUOTE]
I can't wait to get to the RP, SPEAK !

Alright. So Vasteel is Initium's Anti-god. Vasteel is crafty and cunning more than all powerful. Her abilities are deceit. Initium found his love at the middle of the first age during a holiday. A human who had god-like features making many believe his possibility of being a demi-god. Although, still being mortal the other gods fear he is too vulnerable and warn Initium against proclaiming his love. Vasteel is being hunted during this time. She finds out about Initium's husband and kills him, stealing his face and pretending to be him. This way, she would have a right to the crown as long as she kept his face

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]Alright. So Vasteel is Initium's Anti-god. Vasteel is crafty and cunning more than all powerful. Her abilities are deceit. Initium found his love at the middle of the first age during a holiday. A human who had god-like features making many believe his possibility of being a demi-god. Although, still being mortal the other gods fear he is too vulnerable and warn Initium against proclaiming his love. Vasteel is being hunted during this time. She finds out about Initium's husband and kills him, stealing his face and pretending to be him. This way, she would have a right to the crown as long as she kept his face

[/QUOTE]
. . .

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]Yeah. That's where the lore takes place. Initium doesn't know his real husband is dead, Vasteel has the face of his lover.

[/QUOTE]
Go on. Make a profile for this Vasteel in the Neutral Characters section.

I'll make my anti-god a little hated right now.

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]Go on. Make a profile for this Vasteel in the Neutral Characters section.
I'll make my anti-god a little hated right now.

[/QUOTE]
Should I make one for Initium's lover too? But he doesn't really have anything I'd need to fill out, eh?

We should make a family tree for all the gods xD

And a timeline ;-;

Vengeance Spirit]So [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15398-guilded-clover/ said:
@Guilded Clover[/URL] Can Lydia be the one who imprisons Vasteel. Since Initium never finds out, he just thinks his love dies. Because you replace it with a fake body. Or another god can :P .
Or he gets told the truth by some god.

So I have an idea for Vasteel.

Initium meets his love. The war is going on, Initium and Vasteel fight, something happens so Vasteel learns about Initium's husband, finds him, kills him, does this and that to backstab Initium, another god saves Initium (let's say that Vasteel, while taking the form of the unnamed lover, gets caught before actually running into Initium by, like, Yldir for example, or Celebus or Buras or whatever and gets killed, getting blood on the crown) and tells him later on.

Just an idea but I think he has the right to know

or

how about

tumblr_lpaaee1mzH1ql7vuvo1_500.png

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

I see now... Maybe he just gets informed his love died but not how ?

^~^ I am sorry I was gone so long, the way it is now it seems Violet minded her own bussiness most of the time and kinda just let everyone do their thing <~>

Do lore then go back to finish the bio. And add something in for Buras, don't care what really. Make him sound interesting, that's all I ask.

Beowulf said:
Do lore then go back to finish the bio. And add something in for Buras, don't care what really. Make him sound interesting, that's all I ask.
xD . @Dark Severus Actually decided to make Lore a separate RP all together. We'll RP the past instead of just write about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back