• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fantasy of Gods

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
RULES :

[Green rules are for the RP, while red rules are for OOC, orange for general rules, blue parts are "Examples".]

This takes place during the 16th century, so no computers or such. Also time travel is totally NOT allowed.

Character mustn't be OP.

• Meta-gaming, knowing something OOC and using it during roleplay while your character shouldn't/doesn't know it isn't allowed.
  • Power-playing; controlling non-NPC characters without being allowed to, isn't allowed either.
  • Power-gaming; being to overpowered so you could reach your goal using strength, power...etc, isn't allowed WHATSOEVER.

STICK TO YOUR CHARACTER APPLICATION ! It isn't there then it didn't happen.

Don't talk/see through walls, it just creates plotholes ! If your character entered a room, he cannot see what's going on in the other unless there's a window or a door that is open.

Before doing anything think about every single other thing that happened earlier, we want no plotholes.

Use good grammar and good spelling. The only cases you'd be allowed to make a grammatical mistake or two are if your character's talking (and not always, by the way) or if you're demonstrating how he/she talks.
(yer, ole'...etc) But ALWAYS while describing actions.

Describe your character well, and also describe the room you're in well. (Dark Severus).

I'll allow only a few gods to be able to use revolvers.

Each character needs at least one paragraph. If they're having a conversation with another, however, making one full paragraph isn't
that necessary.

You may be mean if you want to :3

Always stick to English when describing actions. And if speaking in another language then between { } translate what was said.

Your character may not rule over one thing 100% alone, with a few exceptions. For example, being the god of
mountains, rivers, trees, plants...etc. However, he cannot be the god of seas/oceans alone.

Cussing's allowed as long as it's veiled.
($h!t !)

Make sure to have read ALL tabs before posting a character. We start once we have three or more characters (other than Dark Severus's :3)

[uSER]@Hunnyhelp [/uSER] is the Co-Owner. LISTEN TO HIM AND DON'T QUESTION USbecause I don't have answers.

Always be nice to people--ALWAYS, that means no cussing !

Don't spam in a way or another.

Respect everyone equally, and always listen to Dark Severus !

Chat only in the OOC Chat section NOT IN THE CHARACTER SIGN-UP !

Stick to English. Always do.

For the sake of goats, don't bring up things people could argue on
(Gay marriage, religion...etc) or random topics (LoTR, Harry Potter, Potatoes...etc) unless it's related to the RP/other chats, and don't insult anything unless it's in the RP, or unless it's Dolores Umbridge or Justin Bieber. These are okay, BUT don't make a post for it and watch what you're typing. :3

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY :-

HAVE FUN !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Your rules are crossed out

2. Can I add little stuff to my cs for ideas I have and such?

@Dark Severus, cause it doesn't auto watch your threads

Hunnyhelp said:
1. Your rules are crossed out
2. Can I add little stuff to my cs for ideas I have and such?

@Dark Severus, cause it doesn't auto watch your threads
Oh, yes, you may, of course ! I don't know what's the problem, it keeps crossing every post of mine. It even crossed half my CS !

Ask questions here !

AliceB said:
Hey ^~^ this looks really fun. how do we RP?
Well, I'll be adding a little bit more lore.

RP would include controlling NPCs and interacting with other gods and their creations, along with some shaping of the world of caves, rivers, lakes, swamps, forests, and possibly a few mountains. I'll add another playable race soon, like the Gigantes from the Greek mythology. Battles should occur, either among the NPCs (the races created by the gods), among the gods themselves, or the gods and the other (unnamed) race.

Each Roleplayer will have to have at least two characters, a God and an anti-god. The anti-god they made is NOT necessarily their own anti-god.

For example, my character is Gortus, but I don't have to make my anti-god the anti-Gortus god.

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]Ask questions here !
Well, I'll be adding a little bit more lore.

RP would include controlling NPCs and interacting with other gods and their creations, along with some shaping of the world of caves, rivers, lakes, swamps, forests, and possibly a few mountains. I'll add another playable race soon, like the Gigantes from the Greek mythology. Battles should occur, either among the NPCs (the races created by the gods), among the gods themselves, or the gods and the other (unnamed) race.

Each Roleplayer will have to have at least two characters, a God and an anti-god. The anti-god they made is NOT necessarily their own anti-god.

For example, my character is Gortus, but I don't have to make my anti-god the anti-Gortus god.

[/QUOTE]
I am sorry, I am new here so I don't know how all of this works and such but I would love to do all of this and be a part of this RP. Is there anything that I can do to help or anything?

AliceB said:
I am sorry, I am new here so I don't know how all of this works and such but I would love to do all of this and be a part of this RP. Is there anything that I can do to help or anything?
Currently, I suggest you start working on your CS if you'd like to.

I'll give updates when ready, that includes CS updates and update about the "anti-gods".

I hope you have fun ! =D

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]Currently, I suggest you start working on your CS if you'd like to.
I'll give updates when ready, that includes CS updates and update about the "anti-gods".

I hope you have fun ! =D

[/QUOTE]
Since I am new I did not know to press the out of charater and all that and now I feel stupid >~> so I am sorry I posted in the in charater thread. oh yea and I am gonna start doing the sheat now once I decide what I wanna be the god of. I was thinking the god of death because I have and idea for an anti-god already but would that be too much?

AliceB said:
Since I am new I did not know to press the out of character and all that and now I feel stupid >~> so I am sorry I posted in the in character thread. oh yea and I am gonna start doing the sheet now once I decide what I wanna be the god of. I was thinking the god of death because I have and idea for an anti-god already but would that be too much?
Nope. That ain't. Don't feel stupid, I know someone who left the site because she didn't even know how to post . _ .

yeah, don't be sorry. I'll be making a list of needed gods.

That means we need those gods in, but gods of other things will be allowed, too.

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]Nope. That ain't. Don't feel stupid, I know someone who left the site because she didn't even know how to post . _ .
yeah, don't be sorry. I'll be making a list of needed gods.

That means we need those gods in, but gods of other things will be allowed, too.

[/QUOTE]
Okay so I would just like to clarify before I sit down for a good ol' character building session, Can I be the god of death because if I can not I don't want to have to rewrite everything I just did <~> and if not do you have any suggestions that I can do? like one from the list of needed ones because I would rather be helpful and do a needed one than a extra one that was not needed.

AliceB said:
Okay so I would just like to clarify before I sit down for a good ol' character building session, Can I be the god of death because if I can not I don't want to have to rewrite everything I just did <~> and if not do you have any suggestions that I can do? like one from the list of needed ones because I would rather be helpful and do a needed one than a extra one that was not needed.
You could be the god of anything that isn't claimed yet. Don't worry !

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]You could be the god of anything that isn't claimed yet. Don't worry !

[/QUOTE] I am sorry to trouble you again but can you tell me a few needed gods so I can be helpful ^~^

AliceB said:
I am sorry to trouble you again but can you tell me a few needed gods so I can be helpful ^~^
Sea, death, and sky.

You could literally be the god/goddess of death and darkness, or just death, or whatever.

Hunnyhelp said:

W O R K _ I N _ P R O G R E S S

DEITY

Name : Celebus Carguren

Other Names :
Caricon, Gerus, Celemenbord

Title : Creator and Protector of the Forests

Realm : The Forest of Evagreen

Responsibility : Maintaining the Forests/Protecting Forest Creatures

Appearance :

Bg_HGEYA.jpeg

Powers :

• Protector of the Forest: Can summon an army of creatures (that only he created/evolved) to fight for him, until they lose interest
  • Creator: Can shape his body into the male form of any one of his creatures, for a limited amount of time until he begins deforming, at which point he changes back to his normal form
  • God: Naturally he his immortal, though not invisible. He has incredible power, though not as much as a normal god, and can die.
  • Tree Maker: Celebus can control a plant's growth in a fast way, possibly killing the plant if it is too much growth and none of Celebus' power is implanted

Symbol :

View attachment 147111

(The Oak Tree, and the Tree of Life (of which his races chief city is in (more in Other))

Other :

• Celebus is not invincible. He can take damage from other gods directly, but can not be killed. Even so, every one of the creatures he had a hand in creating can kill him, because of their creation. At the beginning of each race's creation, Celebus gifted upon them an equal (and small) amount of his soul (expect the Galds, they get all that was left (which was bigger than the others)), this made them slightly more powerful than normal animals and just as powerful (or more) as another god's creations.
  • Celebus is also quite arrogant for someone who started out weaker than the other gods and is much weaker do to giving up the bigger portion of his soul.

Weapon : Slight magic, potions and his beloved enchanted staff.

RACE

Race Name :
Gald

Abilities (if any) :
Speaking to animals, can control the growth of plants

Appearance :

View attachment 147123

(Except for the horns which are tree branches with leaves)

It is traditional for Glads to paint their spirit tree icon onto their cheekbone.

Biology :
Green skinned, they model the Satyrs, and very boldly the horns have been replaced with tree branches (and leaves), their bodies are part plants and leaves come out all over their body, quite like hair on humans. Genetically Glads are modeled after Celebus' tree creations, and only rarely do different trees (branches) mix.

Life-Span/Mortality :
Mortal, they live the usual lifespan of their tree branch and seem to experience time slower.

Other :
N/A

MATERIALS

Material Name :
Celebratious

Type :
Gem

Appearance :

View attachment 147125

Powers :
Grants fertility and slight magic buff.

Is rumored to increase lifespan.

Other :
Created from combining diamonds and life magic

OTHER CREATIONS :

Oaken
Species : Oaken Tree

Type (animal/plant) :
Plant

Appearance :

View attachment 147338

Mortaly & Life Span :
Usually live about 200 years but when enchanted can live for a easy thousand years

Traits :
Is the tree of the Oak Branch of the Glads; considered wise.

Other :

Sprucen
Species : Sprucen Tree

Type (animal/plant) :
Plant

Appearance :

Spruce-form.jpg

Mortaly & Life Span :
Around 500 years enchants don't do anything to increase the life.

Traits :
Is the tree of the Spruce Branch of the Glads; considered enduring.

Other : Spruce Glads are darker than more and quite brown, their leaves are replaced by pines

Emperor
Species : Emperor Tree

Type (animal/plant) :
Plant

Appearance :

View attachment 147409

Mortaly & Life Span :
Immortal

Traits :
Very rare and magical; what the Royal Branch of the Glads is; considered magical and godly

Other : Because of their size and magic, the Glads build their large cities in them.

Sheep
Species : Sheep

Type (animal/plant) :
Animal

Appearance :

View attachment 147413

Mortaly & Life Span :
Lives to 50 years

Traits :
Produces fur for the Glads

Other :
Was created by selectively breeding goats until they are much stupider and non-magical.

Was done in rebellion to the King of Gods goats

Jay of Blue
Species : Blue Jay

Type (animal/plant) :
Animal ; Bird

Appearance :

View attachment 147871

Mortaly & Life Span :
Roughly 20 years, but can be centuries if blessed.

Traits :
Magical and good luck

Other :
Created as a gift to whoever the God of rivers is

slide

Species :

Type (animal/plant) :

Appearance :

Mortaly & Life Span :

Traits :

That's very great work, you're approved even if not done.

I hate to ask this but since I am super new to RPing.... could I ask you, when you have time <~> too help me out just a little because I am kinda lost, It would honestly be extremely appreciated and helpful.

Anti-god sounds cool, can I just also say that my character created a bunch of "normal" animals that have no abilities, and live in the OCC world, because most of my power revolve around my animals...

AliceB said:
I hate to ask this but since I am super new to RPing.... could I ask you, when you have time <~> too help me out just a little because I am kinda lost, It would honestly be extremely appreciated and helpful.
I wouldn't be a help if I didn't help. Maybe you'll understand a bit more when you start roleplaying, but trust me, you'll get the hang of it.

Hunnyhelp said:
Anti-god sounds cool, can I just also say that my character created a bunch of "normal" animals that have no abilities, and live in the OCC world, because most of my power revolve around my animals...

I wouldn't be a help if I didn't help. Maybe you'll understand a bit more when you start roleplaying, but trust me, you'll get the hang of it.
The main thing I kinda needed help in was the whole god makeing process <~> I am finding it a little hard to make her. I am thinking up a race at the moment (not going good <~>) but I just needed a little advise in my godess person, with like powers and things of the like, I am not asking for anyone to make the whole thing just kinda give a new roleplayer a bit of guidence.

AliceB said:
I'm planning on making a thread as a tutorial RP if there isn't an already-existing one.

Hunnyhelp said:

What do you mean by "and live in the OOC world" ?

AliceB said:
The main thing I kinda needed help in was the whole god makeing process <~> I am finding it a little hard to make her. I am thinking up a race at the moment (not going good <~>) but I just needed a little advise in my godess person, with like powers and things of the like, I am not asking for anyone to make the whole thing just kinda give a new roleplayer a bit of guidence.
You could create something like humans or even centaurs. It's all up to you, really, no god has created humans yet. If nobody makes humans then I'll end up making a backstory for them.

Hunnyhelp said:
All the little creatures on planet Earth (the common ones like lion ands rhinos and such)
Oh, you meant the animals live in real life xD

Yeah, of course.

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]You could create something like humans or even centaurs. It's all up to you, really, no god has created humans yet. If nobody makes humans then I'll end up making a backstory for them.

Yeah, of course.

[/QUOTE]
It would make since that the God of Death created humans. She is the one with the gift of mortality

Hunnyhelp said:
It would make since that the God of Death created humans. She is the one with the gift of mortality
I am sorry but that is a freaking fantastic idea >~< THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]You could create something like humans or even centaurs. It's all up to you, really, no god has created humans yet. If nobody makes humans then I'll end up making a backstory for them.

Yeah, of course.

[/QUOTE]

And could you wonderfully smart guys read what I got so far and give me a little hint makeing my god? ^~^

shoot >~< People are makeing theirs so fast I should really move my A$$ so I am not left behind ;~;

Hunnyhelp said:
AliceB said:
I am sorry but that is a freaking fantastic idea >~< THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.

And could you wonderfully smart guys read what I got so far and give me a little hint makeing my god? ^~^

shoot >~< People are making theirs so fast I should really move my A$$ so I am not left behind ;~;
Take your time. We're still gathering roleplayers. I make A LOT of RP profiles, but sometimes I get an idea for a profile but just can't make things like the biology and such.

GrieveWriter said:

• Name: Alvera

Title :

Lady Equivalence

Realm : The Mirror World, the Lands of Ustrium

Responsibility :

Goddess of Balance

Deity of stability.

Baroness of Mirrors.

Keeper of Equilibrium

Appearance:

omne_gallery-png.139673

Alvera's form resembles a humanoid female comprised of smooth White and Black plastic which make up two halves of her figure. She is half White and Half Black as a representation of her Equilibrium, two tendrils of white and black Fabric acting as her dress. One eye blue, one eye red, one half of her sprouting two waterfalls of blue-tinted locks of golden braids while the other half has an identical looking set of red tinted black braids. Both of these large hair braids have face-like braces on them. A silver face, with the base of her hair atop her head done up and decorated with more small faces.

Powers:

Massive Form/ Small Projection: Alvera is quite a massive being, being around the size of a large castle, though she often projects herself as several more sustainable human-sized figures these forms are much easier to defeat than her full form. She can project up to four of these forms at a moment.

Plane of Equivalence: She mainly resides in her plane of Equivalence, which is basically a mirror world that she enters and leaves through reflections. While in the Plane of Equivalence, Alvera is able to travel through reflection at high speeds. Though she is able to drag others in to the Plane of Equivalence she rarely sees a point to it, seems like a waste of time really. Her full form, massive as it is, is quite commonly secluded in the Plane of Equivalence. Though she's technically able to shift over into the mortal realm she expects that to be quite cumbersome and annoying, so resides to leaving projections to act upon when she's required to.

Mirror Distortion: Alvera is able to break or distort reflections. All from cracking mirrors to distorting the pools and lakes, reflective surfaces are at her beck and call.

Baroness of Balance: As a being, Alvera is the representation of balance and equilibrium. When one extreme overpowers the other she understands how to stabilize them. Basically, she's really good at balancing things like economics and crime rates.

Mirror Knights: Alvera is able to summon Mirror Knights when needed. They're large and durable mystic soldiers made of reflective metals, about the size of two men, which wander the Plane of Equivalence and act on her behalf.

mirror-knight-2-jpg.139754

Symbol : Mirrors in general

View attachment 149216

Other:

Her projections can be killed quite easily if taken fully apart, though the hard materials she's made of do make that challenging. Her massive form, which is much more difficult to injure than the projections, can be dispelled if given enough damage over time. Though, her full form will reassemble after several days. The true way to dispose of her is by destroying the ancient anchors that allow her to cross over from the Plane of Equivalence to the Mortal Realm. They are a collection of ten reflective items that have been hidden in tombs, guarded by the inhabitants, or simply spread around the nation.

If these relics are broken, it takes longer and longer for Alvera to reassemble her true form and projections. After being broken, new anchors will be made within two days. But within this two day time period, if Alvera's full form is defeated, she and the mirror world will be disconnected from the mortal realm once more, trapping her and the mirror knights in the Plane of Equivalence until a new binding spell is performed by mortals. This binding spell, is done by mortals, who open the Plane of Equivalence and forge Alvera's Anchors for her. This is a long and complicated process that usually requires about a week or two of planning and takes about an entire day's worth of casting to complete.

Weapon: Mirror Blades, Magic, Mirror Knights, Projections

• A Scrawny Luxorian A Normal Luxorian A Large Luxorian.

89002_t_charportraits_loc_high_ka_normal-png.139680
    grenadier-png.139674
    89006_t_charportraits_loc_butcher_normal-png.139676

Biology: Luxorians were originally humanoid ground dwellers so they vaguely resemble humans in physique and internals. All Luxorians have dense flesh, and most have claws as well. Though Scrawny Luxorians are often weaker than Normal or Large Luxorians physically, many are about as strong as a healthy human male. Female Luxorians are much fewer in number compared to males, and they're able to birth about twenty young a week if seeded. Due to this, female Luxorians are often pampered and protected in the seat of luxury day by day, poor Luxorian females are pretty much unheard of. Mates are usually chosen by specific acceptable characteristics, so as to create a superior generation.

Life-Span/Mortality: All Luxorians are capable of living to about 500 years old, but due to differences in lifestyle, Scrawny Luxorians and Female Luxorians tend to outlive others.

Other:

The Luxorians have many former slaves living among them, mostly from a horrible event in their past known as the Warpath. Long story short, while other former slaves fled Luxorian territory many stayed to serve.

The Luxorians have respect for Alvera for her assistance in ending the Warpath, but the majority would rather follow the Patriarch's word before hers.

The Luxorians have massive cave systems throughout Ustrium, deep-deep underground. Inside are even more villages cities, and castles.

Ustrium is home to many beasts which Luxorians have tamed.

Important Individuals:

Patriarch Arshen- Current Ruler of Ustrium

General Tuvo- Most noteworthy general in Luxorian army, currently the largest Luxorian to date, renown for his combat prowess.

High Elder Ultor- Oldest Elder to date, renown for discovering the Summoning Ritual which brought Alvera to them.

Archmage Rindle- The most Magically adept Luxorian currently, renown for his eccentric and questionable ways

(@Dark Severus )​
You're in.

Zelorm said:
CH A R A C T E R _ S H E E T
DEITY

Name: Invidia

Other Names: Ira, Odi

Title: The Hated One, He Who Brings Hate, The Lord of Envy

Realm: Tatarus

Responsibility: Causing Envy, Hate, and Anger. To lead people into the temptation of Sin.

Appearance:
lMgbeNi.jpg

Powers :

• The Green Eye: Inspires hate and jelousy in who he uses it on
  • The Whispering Demon: He turns invisible, and can whisper things to mortals, and they often listen
  • Eternal Search: Whenever someone wants something bad enough, they can trade their soul to him. They recieve what they wanted, along with eternal life, but they become an undead mummy, bound to his servitude

Symbol :
Tw71zHD.jpg

Other :

Weapon:

The Rod of Envy: a Golden staff with a Glass Green Eye on the end. It is capable of firing beam of temporary paralysis, and, if he is to lose his "Green Eye" Ability, it can use that ability.

Pot of Greed: Not exactly a weapon, but it a green jar with a face. He keeps souls he owns in it.

RACE

Race Name: Undead Mummy (Does this count as a race?)

Abilities (if any): Strength, Creepy Green eyes that glow, a watered down version of the Green Eye of envy ability

Biology: The same as whatever sentient race they were before, but decayed and wrapped in bandages

Life-Span/Mortality: Immune to disease and can live forever, except they can be killed if their body receives enough physical damage, or if their soul is released

Other: incapable of sexual reproduction

Temple/Shrine Description: He is only worshiped by his Undead mummies, who are sentient. They do not have temples, but have a ritual on a stone table where they wrap a deceased person in bandages and chant in a strange language, and they are turned into an Undead mummy
You're doing pretty well, but could you give more details ?

I've been editing the ever loving Christ out of this thing, yet the codes still jumble despite my many changes. If it is acceptable I thank you, but I still find my skills in this department lacking ever so subtly.

Now would you kindly explain this Anti-God theory I've been hearing of?

(@Dark Severus )

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]Take your time. We're still gathering roleplayers. I make A LOT of RP profiles, but sometimes I get an idea for a profile but just can't make things like the biology and such.
You're in.

You're doing pretty well, but could you give more details ?

[/QUOTE]
Is mine okay so far <~> Am I in?

GrieveWriter said:
I've been editing the ever loving Christ out of this thing, yet the codes still jumble despite my many changes. If it is acceptable I thank you, but I still find my skills in this department lacking ever so subtly.
Now would you kindly explain this Anti-God theory I've been hearing of?
sloth-soon-meme.jpg

AliceB said:
Is mine okay so far <~> Am I in?
I'll check and get back to you.

Well then, how many more roleplayers will we need once the WIP's are finished with theirs?

(@Dark Severus )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back