• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fantasy of Gods

I can help with the code myself, I have some experience, but I can fix anything really.

@Guilded Clover, because of the fact that your God is similiar to find (expect for the fact that one is water the other is land), would you be ok with Celebus having a love interest for her?

Guilded Clover] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19909-aliceb/ said:
@AliceB[/URL] You know what would be funny? If our goddess were friends. Like good friends. Best friends almost.
Honest, I see little to no reason why we could not be <~>. I looked though your diety page again and I see no conflicting agendas or anything like that, we are both very careing for our creatures, are girl dieties, and as long as my humans don't start messing with the ocean (They will I am sure knowing how humans are >~<, but when that comes up we can solve it) I really think we can be friends ^~^ so if like you wanna we can RP that. I would not mind ^~^ one reason is because at the moment my diety seems like a bit of a Big B being kinda evil with immoral humans as my creations, So really if you want to I want to as well ^~^

GrieveWriter said:
Now we just wait for the final acceptances and starting post.
I feel our deities relationship can only go one of two ways <~> extremely good and productive or absolutely horrid because I work as a sort of balance of life and death and you work as a balance of other things so I feel we share common goals but also those similarities could be really bad in terms of getting along, but I am really excited to see how it goes and how the whole RP goes ^~^

GrieveWriter said:
Well then, how many more roleplayers will we need once the WIP's are finished with theirs?
(@Dark Severus )
We don't need a specific number of roleplayers, but of gods.

Guilded Clover] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2654-hunnyhelp/ said:
@Hunnyhelp[/URL] Of course! That would be interesting. If @Dark Severus is all right with that.
I'm okay with it. Hell, they might even be married.

Guilded Clover] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19909-aliceb/ said:
@AliceB[/URL] You know what would be funny? If our goddess were friends. Like good friends. Best friends almost.
Or even sisters.

GrieveWriter said:
Okay, so when should we prepare to start then?
(@Dark Severus )
I'll notify you when you need to. For now, I suggest you see if there's anything on your god you'd like to edit. I'll update the CS in a few minutes.

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]

DEITY

Name :

Lydia

Other Names :

The Water-Bearer

Title :

Protector of the Seas, Goddess of Love

Realm :

The Great Ocean and Seas

Responsibility :

Taking care of sea creatures, provide drinkable water and stable living conditions

Appearance :

View attachment 149233

(Eyes are blue-green, she is always barefoot, the flowers in her hair are connected to her head and hurts Lydia when pulled on, and the simple white cloth dress reaches down to her feet.)

Powers :

Shape-shifting, immortality, hydrokinesis (control of water), creature creation

Symbol :

View attachment 149276

Other :

Because the race she created isn't able to fight on land, Lydia is the one to do just that. She isn't very strong physically, but can use the oceans to aid in her fight. However, she could only fight for so long before she becomes tired. She can't die, but she can become incapacitated and must set time aside to recover. The more injured she is, the longer it takes for her to heal.

It is said that Lydia had blessed some ponds, all lakes, rivers, and waterfalls so more edible animals are accessible to the races that live on land and far from major bodies of water.

Lydia also has no problem with other races eating the animals that she created, but will get angry if those races abuse her gift and destroy the drinkable water supply.

Weapon :

Water-control, bow and arrow

RACE

Race Name :

Merpeople (Mermaid, Merman)

Abilities :

Swimming, Animal talking, minor shape-shifting, breathing underwater

Appearance :

View attachment 149278

Biology :

Pale-blue scaly skin, upper body consists of a human male or female, lower body consists of a long serpent-like tail with fins

Life-Span/Mortality :

Thousands of years, time seems to move slow

Other :

They can turn into land-dwelling races for a short period of time and in order to maintain it, they have to cover themselves in water or else it will wear off and they will die on land if not close to water.

Merpeople can live in both freshwater and saltwater environments. Those who live in freshwater areas have blue-green skin and are smaller than their saltwater counterparts.

MATERIALS

Material Name :

Pearl

Type :

Gem

Appearance :

View attachment 149279

Powers :

Increased stamina, aids in curing most minor illnesses

Other :

Common in nature and is collected to make jewlery.

OTHER CREATIONS :
Species :

Common Sea Life

Type (animal/plant) :

Animal

Appearance :

View attachment 149305

Mortaly & Life Span :

Mortal, lifespan varies (most die in a few decades while some are biologically immortal, like lobsters)

Traits :

Edible and normal traits
Species :

Coral

Type (animal/plant) :

Animal

Appearance :

View attachment 149309

Mortaly & Life Span :

Several decades to several centuries

Traits :

Not edible, living houses for animals
Species :

Water Feathers

Type (animal/plant) :

Plant

Appearance :

View attachment 149313

Mortaly & Life Span :

Up to 100 years

Traits :

Very Common, used as living spaces for animals, collectable when dried
Species:

Hippocampus

Type (animal/plant):

Animal

Appearance:

View attachment 149317

Mortality & Life Span:

Up to 500 years

Traits:

Rare, but able to be tamed
Species:

Sea Serpent

Type (animal/plant):

Animal

Appearence:

View attachment 149318

Morality & Life Span:

Immortal

Traits:

Very rare and evil. Preys on most species, lives in the deep dark parts of the oceans. Created to balance sea life population.
Temple/Shrine Description :

The temples are located on cliffs overlooking beaches and oceans. They are made of stacked stones with her symbol placed in the middle of a stone circle where offerings are given.

The shrines are usually found on the banks of smaller bodies of water, like ponds, rivers, and waterfalls. It usually has a tombstone shaped rock with Lydia's symbol etched into it with a bowl in front filled with water from the source of the water body. Around it, there are small stones forming a circle.

[/QUOTE]
You're approved !

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]I'll notify you when you need to. For now, I suggest you see if there's anything on your god you'd like to edit. I'll update the CS in a few minutes.

[/QUOTE]
Shoot >~< like I want to do some stuff to my god, is it okay if I do it when I get back because I have to leave in like 2 seconds

AliceB said:
Shoot >~< like I want to do some stuff to my god, is it okay if I do it when I get back because I have to leave in like 2 seconds
Yeah.

Like, I'm not even done with the lore yet. And I didn't update my Windows since about two years... So I have to update it so I could get Windows 10 xD

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]Yeah.
Like, I'm not even done with the lore yet. And I didn't update my Windows since about two years... So I have to update it so I could get Windows 10 xD

[/QUOTE]
Gosh okay thank you <~> I was so super worried also when I get back and finish can you read it over and tell me if it's good and if it's appoved or not? ^~^ sorry <~> I gotta go ^~^ I really can't wait to RP with all of you

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]Yeah.

[/QUOTE]
Um about this anti-god thing. Do you have to roleplay as him? For some reason that seems daunting to me

AliceB said:
Gosh okay thank you <~> I was so super worried also when I get back and finish can you read it over and tell me if it's good and if it's appoved or not? ^~^ sorry <~> I gotta go ^~^ I really can't wait to RP with all of you
I'll read it when you tell me you updated it.

Hunnyhelp said:
Um about this anti-god thing. Do you have to roleplay as him? For some reason that seems daunting to me
Well, you could make a god that fights with the anti-gods. Like, I'll explain.

Like in Heroes of Olympus when Khione was helping Gaea destroy the gods, even though Khione was a goddess.

Your character could also be neutral, the other one I mean.

AliceB said:
OKAY DONE ^o^
I wanted to point out something in your CS... I'll check it now and report back to you.

AliceB said:
In major human cites they can live up to 1000 years and minor cities tend to leave to 700
Mind explaining more about that please ?

AliceB said:
MATERIALS
Material Name :Metal and various rocks

Type :various rocks and metals

Appearance :
BKYPBWY.jpg

Powers :Making things out of them

Other :Basic metals like iron and the like
The materials creation one is for special materials; for example Mithril.

AliceB said:
Government:
The "Other Creations" is for races, plants, and materials

Other than that, it's very good indeed.

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]I wanted to point out something in your CS... I'll check it now and report back to you.

The materials creation one is for special materials; for example Mithril.

Other than that, it's very good indeed.

[/QUOTE]
Okay so is it good now?

Quoting myself :

AliceB said:
In major human cites they can live up to 1000 years and minor cities tend to leave to 700

AliceB said:
Government:

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]Life-Span/Mortality : Immortal. At some point in their life, they age ten times slower than normal

[/QUOTE]
Can you explain what you mean by this "At some point in their life,"

Hunnyhelp said:
Can you explain what you mean by this "At some point in their life,"
When they reach an age. It differs from an individual to another. Like, one Satyr would stop aging at the age of 35, another would stop at the age of 40, no older, and no younger than 16.

AliceB said:
Okay how about now?
I'm okay with what you did before, I just wanted you to explain how their lifespan differs depending on the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back