• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fantasy of Gods

Ah, i think I may be able to answer that!

In general, an individual's lifespan depends on more than their health. It depends greatly on their environment as well.

Maybe what she's going for is that people in smaller, less-defended villages are more prone to death than ones in the large cities. Perhaps all of them have the ability to live long, but most in areas with less traffic die due to an excess of danger where they reside.

And besides, the lifespan shouldn't even matter. With how violent they are, I bet the majority of humans don't even get halfway to their full lifespan anyway.

(@Dark Severus )

GrieveWriter said:
Ah, i think I may be able to answer that!
In general, an individual's lifespan depends on more than their health. It depends greatly on their environment as well.

Maybe what she's going for is that people in smaller, less-defended villages are more prone to death than ones in the large cities. Perhaps all of them have the ability to live long, but most in areas with less traffic die due to an excess of danger where they reside.

And besides, the lifespan shouldn't even matter. With how violent they are, I bet the majority of humans don't even get halfway to their full lifespan anyway.

(@Dark Severus )
Fair enough. xD

I just thought that richer cities had some sort of magic.

Gosh all humans have weak magic but none of them have any skill in liveing longer from it (expect the Death knights) But yes GrieveWriter is correct ^~^ thats what I was going for, just because liveing in the woods has a higher change of dying from a bear attack then someone who lives in a big city with 1000 foor walls and 10 miles of forest cleared out around it for example ^~^

By the way, how long is the first post going to be? Because if I have to prepare for a page of details and exposition I want to be prepared with a mug of my best coffeee for it.

(@Dark Severus )

GrieveWriter said:
By the way, how long is the first post going to be? Because if I have to prepare for a page of details and exposition I want to be prepared with a mug of my best coffeee for it.
(@Dark Severus )
Gosh I know what you mean <~>

GrieveWriter said:
(@Dark Severus )
A paragraph or longer. We just need a few more characters....

AliceB said:
Well what about anti-gods? will that count as more people?
I'm trying to think about these but I cannot. Like, I don't even know what to call them. But I meant as in more gods.

GrieveWriter said:
How many characters are you planning to wait for @Dark Severus?
Two more gods. I will then make the other race (If I could come up with a name for them) and each Roleplayer has to make an anti-god profile.

We could start the roleplay without anti-gods.

@ninbinz @Archie @Rifleman @simj22 @Vengeance Spirit @Beowulf @SirFlabberghaspy

Hello everyone, I'm tagging all of you in this post because in my past experiences with Nation Building Roleplays you have all demonstrated a quality that I enjoyed reading of.

This roleplay is Nation Building one, therefore I am reaching out to all of you to see if it peaks your interest.

Go ahead, if you have no other quarellsome responsibilities go ahead and check out the Overview. If this interests you then by all means make a Character sheet and join us for opening day.

GrieveWriter said:
@ninbinz @Archie @Rifleman @simj22 @Vengeance Spirit @Beowulf @SirFlabberghaspy
Hello everyone, I'm tagging all of you in this post because in my past experiences with Nation Building Roleplays you have all demonstrated a quality that I enjoyed reading of.

This roleplay is Nation Building one, therefore I am reaching out to all of you to see if it peaks your interest.

Go ahead, if you have no other quarellsome responsibilities go ahead and check out the Overview. If this interests you then by all means make a Character sheet and join us for opening day.
Byoutiful.

Intrigued. So, we are gods essentially playing a game of advanced Risk?

How does a god of hybridization sound? Taking two or more species, and mashing them together, seeing what beauty or abomination he can get out of it?

Nothing? I can just do whatever I want? Hmm... Perhaps a god of time. Yes, I did one before. He could see multiple futures and pasts at once, though the futures were much hazier then the pasts. And he lived in multiple presents. But whatever he does happens across all the timelines. Yes, brilliant!

I'd assume so.

From Dark Severus's words, we're able to be the god of literally ANYTHING that hasn't been picked yet. So hybridization or time should be okay as long as it doesn't gaurantee or promise victory and doesn't interfere with the workings of the other gods too much.

(@Beowulf )

I picked time. He's going to be a 'crazy' old man with automatons and more organic minions. I already got it kind of going.

Beowulf said:
Intrigued. So, we are gods essentially playing a game of advanced Risk?

How does a god of hybridization sound? Taking two or more species, and mashing them together, seeing what beauty or abomination he can get out of it?
It sounds very good actually. But I suggest being the god of hybridization and something else. It's totally up to you, but just an idea. In both cases I'll approve you.

Beowulf said:
I picked time. He's going to be a 'crazy' old man with automatons and more organic minions. I already got it kind of going.
You could be the god of two things at once.

Knowledge was in there, that I put, and telling prophecies. Oracles look to him for advice.

Beowulf said:
Knowledge was in there, that I put, and telling prophecies. Oracles look to him for advice.
Oh, you posted it already ? Okay, I'll check.

Beowulf said:
It isn't even close to being done xD

But so far so good, keep going !

Quick note ! I would like you guys to take a peek at the OVERVIEW tab ! Thanks !

As a note, I changed it so that the Sea Serpent is a legendary beast and can be summoned by Lydia, just in case anyone wanted to know.

So like because of the constant threat of the Death Army coming up on them, do the Empress branches (and other immortal races) constantly have to have these around?

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]As a note, I changed it so that the Sea Serpent is a legendary beast and can be summoned by Lydia, just in case anyone wanted to know.

[/QUOTE]
I don't have a legendary animal...

Can I make one?

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]As a note, I changed it so that the Sea Serpent is a legendary beast and can be summoned by Lydia, just in case anyone wanted to know.

[/QUOTE]
So there's only one sea serpent, or is only one of them a legendary beast and the others are like its children/minor ones or something like that ?

Hunnyhelp said:
So like because of the constant threat of the Death Army coming up on them, do the Empress branches (and other immortal races) constantly have to have these around?

I don't have a legendary animal...

Can I make one?
Of course you can and you may, but what do you mean by "these" ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back