• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny simply sighed "Fluffy, keep her under control. It's your fault we're in this mess." Fluffy jumped off of his shoulder while Danny sat down. The spider began to grow to unusual size, realising his true form, the spider demon stood around 15 feet tall and about 10 feet long. You could literally see venom falling from it's fangs and hitting the ground.

[QUOTE="The awesome Timby]Considering since the male didn't say her whole name she returned the favor as a smirk appeared on her lips ''Hello Chris. It's rather nice to see you again."

[/QUOTE]
"Is it really?" Christopher continued to walk onward, occasionally glancing behind him to look at her.

Haiiro backs away a few feet and returns to her defensive stance. "I see you have chosen to fight instead of let me leave. Your funeral." She says, preparing for battle.

"Is that so..." Christopher then halted in his tracks, turning to face Essence. "Same here. But, I wouldn't call you a friend just yet."

Vex finally found the room and went in, grabbing a dark bottle from the small cooler Cerin had and plopping down onto the couch. He removed the mask and pulled open the metal top from the bottle with his teeth before chugging the red liquid.

Vex huffed from boredom and pulled a manga from the small bookshelf beside his couch and started to read it.

"It's not my decision, it's yours. If you had told me what I want to know we wouldn't be in mess right now. The only way you are getting out of this is by telling me what I want to know."

''I never said you were my friend just yet either, I just stated that I have no one to really interact with and you seem like the only person, or thing that was allowed me to get this close with out starting a hissy fit."

Haiiro smiles, the ground starting to crack underneath her. "No, and the only way that I won't kill you and that spider is if you let me leave, and it is quite obvious that that isnt going to happen." She says calmly.

"Yes there is why?" He said as he was getting up

Han let out a loud yawn and stood up from his bench and began to pace around. He flapped his wings and a strong gust of wind blew through the courtyard, awakening everyone. He nodded and walked to the cafeteria. Sitting down at an empty table, an apple appeared in one of his hands and a small book in the other. He read the book as he munched on the apple.

He sighed "you are one stubborn girl. Fluffy contain her, don't kill her." Fluffy nodded in agreement and starred at her, Danny was already formulating a plan that would end with no one getting hurt.

"Usually, I wouldn't even be speaking to you." Shrugging his shoulders, Christopher let out a small chuckle. "But whatever. I was bored. May as well get to know somebody. Right?"

Layla shrugged her shoulders, bringing her knees up to her chest while she watched him.

Haiiro smiled, the sword disappearing from her hand and being replaced with a flaming short sword. "I'm afraid that won't be happening." She smiled and sprinted straight at Fluffy, getting ready to slash him.

Danny rolled his eyes at the girl "You really are cocky aren't you?" Fluffy simply stood there and had a giant shadow come out in front of her and tried to attack her keeping his distance from her.

Haiiro dodged to the side and the short sword was replaced with the broadsword made of light, which she slashed the giant shadow with.

Han had just finished his book when a bright light shone in the cafeteria, causing the other students to shield their eyes. Han looked up and frowned. "Really? Now?" A vert high pitched sound rang throughout the room. The students began to fall to the ground, their hands over their ears. Han sighed. "Fine." The white light flashed and dimmed, revealing Han to be gone. The room fell silent except for the whimpering of students.

Not bad, but Fluffy is holding back and I could enter this whenever I wanted. What is she protecting?

He glared at the girl in hopes of figuring this out. He already had 10 shadow hands surrounding the two. But he decided to wait to use them.

Fluffy punched the ground making everything shake in hopes of catching her off balance.

''I always love my raw meat." she purred happily just at the very thought of it before looking up at the male ''And are you a.... vampire? Considering simply had a bit of blood yesterday."

Slaxt stares at Layla "you're very beautiful I'm surprised no one has fallen for you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back