• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantastic Desolator: Realm of Hrenna

"Okay! Well Haruto, shall we go? You are the leader of this 'quest' if you would call it," Shado says as she turns to Haruto.

"Demon, little sister?" Shado also freezes at the aura.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Might as well. Lead the way, Monica." Haruto summoned his flame-decorated longsword and "sheathed" it on his back with an invisible, mana-based sheathe.

Monica nodded quickly. "Its getting closer." She said, scared. "I-I don't know any offensive magic. I am a silver hand, like my sister."

"Alright then, can you support us? Haruto and I can attack." Momoka asked, pulling out a bottle filled with a clear liquid.

"Silver Hands aren't limited to support, Monica," Shado says to her sister, then turns to Monica, "I'll lay on support, but if you are in danger, I'll assist."

"Okay. So Momoka and I will attack. Monica and Shado, support us as best you can. Shado, assist if you need." Haruto gets his sword out and prepares to fight. "Ready?"

Momoka cursed. "Alright then. Guys, if I yell 'duck' do it, unless you want your limbs on fire or off your body."

Monica looked around. "There are more than 3, but thats as high of a number I can detect." Monica turned to her sister. "We have to run."

"No!" Momoka intervened. "I am not going to let this inn get ravaged by monsters. Their food is delicious."

"Yes." Momoka muttered, her face growing stony. Monsters burst forth from the forest. "Duck!" Momoka yelled, throwing her bottle, it broke and the liquid spilled over a group of monsters. Momoka clapped her hands and the liquid set on fire, burning the small group of monsters into ashes.

Shado nods, "Stay on support, I think now is the right time to test out my training."

As she says that she ducks to dodge the potion Momoka threw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monica recoiled and saw Momoka was hurt by her weapon. "Momoka!" She whispered, sounding worried. She placed her hand on Momoka's wound, and her hand began to glow. "Th-this shouldn't take long."

"Huh? Oh, thanks!" Momoka smiled in thanks. "Haruto, you can attack this group if you want!" She thrust out her hand towards another group of monsters, and earthen tendrils sprung from the ground, trapping them in place. She raised her other hand and another tendril rose from the ground and stabbed through another group.

Haruto immediately dove into the ground when Momoka signaled, then got back up, used a rune to boost towards a monster, then stabbed said monster in the eye with his sword. He then summoned a Fire rune behind the monster, which projected a fire ball through the monster's head. When the monster had fallen dead, Haruto jumped to the next, replacing his longsword for a Katana, its sheathe attached to his waist as Haruto began slicing apart the monsters one by one; each slash was powerful and absolutely precise.

Monica finished healing Momoka, before backing away and hiding. "I'll come back if you need me." She tried to reassure everyone.

Shado's hands begin to glow slightly, sun and moon magic traveling down opposite arms. She calmly clapped together and a wave appeared that disintegrated a large portion of the enemies, leaving her friends unharmed. She breathes in deeply before unsheathing her sword.

Monica watched from a distance before noticing a presence on the upper level of the inn, straight above her. She called out for help, before the monster slammed through the floor on top of her. "Big sister!"

Momoka used the group of monsters who were still stabbed onto the tendril and waved them around like a whip, swinging it at other groups of monsters, obliterating two more groups in the process. At this she released the tendril and fell onto the ground, panting. She reached into her pouch and pulled out a mana potion, drinking it quickly. She stood up, reinvigorated. She pulled out another bottle, and pouring a few things into it, shook it, and yelled "Duck! Move away!" before throwing it. As the bottle broke, a gas spread out onto the monsters. They shrieked in pain as their skin began to dissolve into nothing. "What?" She turned, noticing Monica. She thrust out her hand and a blast of wind pierced through the monster and blew it aside. She ran to Monica. "Are you okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back