• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantastic Desolator: Realm of Hrenna

PercyJacks

Instant Noodle Connoisseur
So, this RP starts with 4 characters already in play. I do not know their names, they are manned by 3 other people.

To those other 3 people: Do the character sign up thing then post something here

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the fact that those three other people have neglected to do as instructed and post something here, I shall make an announcement.

The RP shall start shortly. The fout characters I mentioned before that will be included at the start are Natsuo Erzulie, Shado, Haruto Musashi, and Momoka Araki.

The two others that have been approved as of yet, Rize Unkiu and Ender Egotarum, are in this story as well, however, they weren't part of the original party due to the fact that the creator of this RP planned it with the three other negligent persons aforementioned.

There are quite a few Japanese names, aren't there? Well, no matter.

That is all.

See you tomorrow probably.

For all you weebs.

Mata ashita. Tabun.

Hey, I am a Sound Weaver appearantly.

(20% Strength, 17% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 50% Spirit, 30% Vitality and 40% Agility are my stats...!)

KamiOfSouls said:
Hey, I am a Sound Weaver appearantly.
(20% Strength, 17% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 50% Spirit, 30% Vitality and 40% Agility are my stats...!)
Divine Wind go to the Character Sign-Up tab

Haruto walked into a tavern, hoping to get something to quench his thirst. The patrons at the tavern noticed his red hair, and thought he was weird. Haruto payed no attention to them, and went to order a pint of ale to consume.

"A pint of ale, if you'd please." Haruto said to the employee working at the bar.

"Coming right up," The employee went to get Haruto his pint of ale while he sat down at the bar.

"I should find some where to rest for the night after this, I'll be starting my journey tomorrow..." Haruto thought to himself as his drink arrived.

Haruto thanked the bar tender, and took a sip of his drink. He was beginning to feel drowsy due to the fact that he was training himself earlier.

Momoka strolled into the tavern, hungry after practicing her magic all day. She walked up to the bar and said,

"I'll have the Veal Stew with a glass of water please."

"Alright," The employee nodded, writing down her order and giving it to the chefs.

Momoka waited for her meal patiently, looking around the tavern before placing her gaze on the half-asleep boy sitting next to her.

"Cool hair," She gestured to his red locks before turning away as her meal was placed in front of her. At this, she began to eat ravenously.

Haruto snaps awake after nearly falling asleep, then noticed the raven-haired girl sitting next to him. Said raven-haired girl was slurping down a bowl of soup with a glass of water next to her.

"H-ha? A-ah... I'm too tired for this..." He said sleepily before finishing his ale. "Bartender, another pint if you'd please. Also, a ham and cheese sandwich with all the fillings, alongside a medium-sized bowl of potato salad please.

The bartender gets Haruto another pint after writing down his order and handing said order to the chefs. The pint arrives before the meal does, and Haruto takes a sip while waiting for his meal. Taking a quick look at his hand, he sees a dark red rune sewn into the palm of his glove, and then clenches his fist. A rune on the back of the gloves started to glow dimly with a golden yellow.

"The rune seems to be working fine." Haruto thought to himself as his meal arrived, to which he immediately dug into.

"Hey, is that a rune on your hand?" Momoka asked the guy next to her, before taking another bite of her stew. "I haven't seen a lot of people who use them." She turned to the bartender. "Can I get a refill of my water please?" When her glass was full again, she took a sip and turned to the guy next to her expectantly.

"Hm?" Haruto was chewing a mouthful of his sandwich, so he took a moment to finish his mouthful before wiping his mouth with a napkin. "Ah, yeah, it's a rune. What's with that leather pouch you have?"

Haruto took a sip of his drink after asking this question.

"This?" Momoka looked at the pouch on her waist. "Oh, it's where I keep all of my alchemy stuff. I enchanted it so it's practically bottomless, but it's still not heavy. It's really useful." She gestured again to the rune on his hand. "I'm guessing your class has something to do with runes?"

Shado on the other hand is busy training her healing magic, using the injured creatures of the forest as her patients.

"Okay, that should be the last one for today," she says after healing a hummingbird's broken wing.

Shado, extremely tired, walks into a nearby tavern to eat her snack. She sits in the far corner, slightly overhearing two others talking about classes and runes.

"Indeed, young maiden. I should ask, what's your name?" Haruto finished his sandwich and dabbed his mouth with his napkin, then the rune on the back of his glove glows a dim red color as flames eat away at the napkins.

"My name is Momoka Araki. What's yours?" Momoka replied. "And are you a knight or something? A Rune Knight? That would explain the runes and the fancy talk."

"Indeed, Lady Momoka. I am the Rune Knight Haruto Musashi, pleasure to be your acquaintance." Haruto got up and bowed slightly, then sat back down and took a sip of his drink.

"Nice to meet you! Oh, and you don't need to call me 'Lady Momoka'. That's way too formal for my tastes. Just call me Momoka. I'm an Alchemic Sorcerer." Momoka made a peace sign.

"Yeah, sure. I prefer a casual tone anyways. I only use a formal tone when I'm talking with royalty, or with someone I just met." Haruto turned around and noticed a silver-haired girl sitting alone in the corner. "Ha?"

"Who's that girl?" Haruto thought to himself. "Whoever she is, she got quite a cold look in her eyes... Maybe I should talk to her."

Leaving some currency on the table to pay for his meal and excusing himself from Momoka, Haruto got up and approached the silver-haired lady. He sat down next to her, attempting to appear as friendly as possible.

"I noticed you were sitting by yourself, so I thought I could accompany you for a little. My name is Haruto Musashi, I'm a Rune Knight."

With a little glee, Haruto held up his gloves, both of them had a rune stitched into both the palm area and the back area of each glove.

Shado looks up towards the man who now sat beside her.

"My name is Shado," she says in a cold, monotonous voice.

Shado doesn't easily trust strangers, so she tends to be slightly cold-hearted.

"I am a Silver Hand," she says showing a strand moon magic wrapping around her right arm.

"How cold..." Haruto thought to himself. "A Silver Hand, huh? I've heard those are quite powerful, and dangerous if trifled with. I hope to be your friend or ally!"

"Did I hear something about allies?" Momoka popped up behind Haruto. "Hi! My name is Momoka Araki, and I'm an Alchemic Sorcerer! Nice to meet you!"

"Ah, Momoka... Geez, did you at least pay for what you consumed?" Haruto looked back, a slight tinge of annoyance on his calm, slightly emotionless face.

"Duh. I'm not an idiot!" Momoka looked offended. "Anyway, back to the topic! What's this I hear about allies?"

Shado simply looks up, wondering why two strangers wanted to be allies with her. Her icy stare softens slightly as she sees their genuine intentions.

"Haruko wants to be allies, I'm Shado, I've never had a last name. I'm a Silver Hand," she says to Momoka.

"Cool!" Momoka said. "I've heard that they're really good at sun and moon magic, especially healing! I can do a little healing myself, but it would take a while, I'm not even close to mastering it."

"Ah... It's Haruto, Shado..." Haruto slightly sinks into his chair with dejection slightly showing on his face. "Anyway, I'm planning on staying in town for the night, and then starting on a journey the following day. If you two would like to come, you're very welcome to. In fact, I'd quite enjoy the company, having a few young maidens accompanying me along the way. It's much nicer having someone to talk to than walking alone, although I enjoy the silence sometimes."

"Sure! I'd love to, it sounds fun! Where are we going? I'd like to know so I can prepare." Momoka agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back