• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantastic Desolator: Realm of Hrenna

Natsuo put her arms behind her head in a relaxed way and walked towards the entrance. "Hm hm~ time for some fun~"

Hayden jabs at the ground repeatedly with his sword as he walks, planting it a good inch in the ground every few feet.

"I feel like you're doing something that would be critical to plot advancement sometime later, but can you explain now?"

"Testing for traps the quick way. I saw the magic minefield back there."

"The blade is sharp enough to cut a tripwire without tugging it, and I'm not going to stick my sword in a bulge in the ground since I know better. However, since I have no experience in detecting traps any other way, I'd be delighted to hear your solution," Hayden says. Unlike most people who would say something like this, he makes the statement genuine and unsarcastically.

"Solution? Stop rusting your blade. The dragon doesn't have hands small enough to bury traps. It's not smart enough to know how traps work, either."

"The dragon didn't set up in this cave because he just liked it. There are millions of caves in Hrenna, and they pick the most supervillain-like lair. Dragons tend to take shelter in ruins that already have a great deal of the loot hoard they want to build up. My hunch? This was either a mine or an insane sorcerer's hideout."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back