• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantastic Desolator: Realm of Hrenna

"I'm not exactly sure yet, but I've heard there's a dragon on a volcano towards the north. I'm planning on slaying it and claiming a reward if there is one. Looks like I have Momoka on board. I guess we'll wait for Shado's reply." Haruto leaned back as best as he could in the chair without falling, waiting for Shado to reply.

"I would like to go as well. It would be nice to have a real battle. Although, I would be mostly on support because of Healing. I'll meet both of you tomorrow?" Shado says, "But in return for helping, I would like a small portion of the treasure."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright then, I'll make some potions that will give us some fire resistance. I'm also working on a potion that may be able to turn skin into it's own armor for a while, but I'm not sure yet what I'll need. Dragon scales might work!" Momoka cheered. "I'm not the best at close combat, so I'll attack from afar. I can also bring some food, and I'll bring all of my alchemic supplies, so if we need money, I can make gold!"

"Of course. If you'd like, you can stay with me at the local inn. Separate rooms, of course. Personal space, common decency, and all that." Haruto suggested calmly, then sat normally in his chair. "So it's agreed we'll be slaying this dragon?"

"Sure." Momoka agreed. "I'll grab my stuff and I'll head straight there. What's the name of the inn again?"

"Well the repairing magic circle I put on my house after my last experiment hasn't finished yet, and I'm getting tired of sleeping in a tent, so I'll take the inn." Momoka shrugged.

"You sleep in a tree, Shado? That's... interesting... Momoka and I will be at the Hren Inn, hopefully your tree is close to the Inn." Haruto stands up and claps his hands together casually. "Alright, it's settled. Tomorrow at noon, we leave for the dragon of the north in the volcano! We should meet at the northern town entrance to start our journey, so be prepared by then!"

Timeskip

"You will be in Room 33, miss." The employee said, handing Momoka her room key.

"Thanks!" Momoka smiled in return before turning around and spotting a familiar face. "Ah, Haruto-san! Hi!" She waved at him. "I'm in Room 33!" She held up her key. "What about you?"

Haruto turns around to face Momoka, holding up his key, which was to room 32.

"I have room 32, so we should be right next to each other." Haruto had a one-sling backpack worn from his right shoulder to his left hip. "Anyway, we should get ready for tomorrow. It's going to be a big day."

Shado slowly walks back up to her tree, more like tree house... if people would call it that. The outer exterior was lined with silver satin supported on both sun and moon magic based walls. Inside was sun magic powered lights and swords laid out on the small table in the corner. She prepares for tomorrow, gathering her best sword and a few needed supplies. She gets ready and dims the sun magic, as she lies down and falls into slumber.

"I'll be fine for now, thank you Momoka. I'll be heading to sleep now, Oyasumi, Momo-chan." And with those words, Haruto goes into his room to rest up for the coming event...

Natsuo threw open the doors to the inn, gaining the attention of all the people inside. Embarrassed because that wasn't meant to happen, she shyly said "S-Sorry! These doors were lighter than I expected them to be…" and everyone went back to their usual business. She went up to the counter and got a room, then ran to it more conspicuously than she meant for it to be. After reaching the room, she opened the door, went inside, closed the door, locked the door, plopped on the bed, and wondered why her last few actions seemed like they could all fit in one sentence.

She determined that it was because her life wasn't interesting enough and fell asleep.

*Time Skip~ to Morning*

Shado runs towards the inn mentioned by Haruto and waits in the lobby for the two to come outside. In the meantime, she practices switching between Sun and Moon magic between her hands.

Natsuo walks into the lobby and yawns. She notices that there are already some people in there and thinks about how hard it must be to wake up so early. Since the counter was open, she decided to return her keys there and saw a girl practicing sun and moon magic between her hands.

"Isn't that high level magic? I thought this was where all the nubby adventurers were…"

Haruto wakes up, takes care of his personal hygiene, then puts a fresh set of clothes on. Once he does, he casts runes on himself, allowing his armor to appear and connect to his outfit seamlessly. Once that's all done, he puts his gloves on, grabs his one-sling bag, and pays the rent to his room while returning the key. A few moments later, Haruto exits the Inn, yawning and stretching before noticing Shado practicing her Sun and Moon magic. He silently watches as she practices.

Emy ends up accidentally bumping into Haruto, backing away a bit. She kept her face hidden under her hood, bowing,"I-I'm so sorry..." Something's odd about her....she's got cat ears and a tail.

"Ha?" Haruto turned around to look at the girl, immediately noticing the cat ears and tail. "Ah, it's fine... Ah! Ohayo, Shado-chan. Nice magic there."

Haruto walks towards Shado, creating a rune to summon his silver longsword, with various intricate flame details colored in red, orange, and yellow.

"I still prefer my runes though. They come in handy for lots of situations." Haruto puts holds the sword across his back and acts like he sheathes it, and even though there is no sheathe, the sword remains suspended there like it's in a sheathe. "So , fair cat maiden. Are you okay?"

"O-Oh um...y-yeah." She stops to look at them,"S-Sorry about k-kinda barging in. I-I'm kinda n-new around these p-parts..." Only her mouth was visible at this point.

"Emy the Arch-Druid... Very well. I'm Haruto Musashi, the Rune Knight. This is my ally Shado, the Silver Hand. Pleasure to meet you." Haruto gestures to Shado when he mentioned her, then extends his hand for a hand shake.

Shado notices that her outfit looks like an assassin's outfit.

"An Arch Druid huh? I'm Shado, a Silver Hand. Please excuse me while I go change."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back