• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantastic Desolator: Realm of Hrenna

Emy shyly extends her hand out to his, shaking it. Parts of her head was shown, seeming to be wearing gloves. It's soft and warm.

"You act very much like a kitten... I happen to have a soft spot for cats. Oh, would you like to join us? I'm planning on going with a small group consisting of Shado, myself, and an Alchemical Sorcerer named Momoka. We're planning to defeat the dragon in the volcano up north. If you'd like, you can join us. The more the merrier, as they say." Haruto suggested casually as he adjusted his single-strapped backpack.

"Ooooh a dragon? W-Wait the one in the volcano up n-north? I-I heard that dragon's a pretty ferocious beast. How I know? I-I have a f-friend...that is a d-dragon." Her words kinda faded,"I-I would like to join s-since I'm on my way myself. T-That dragon a-actually took a d-dragon pup from my friend."

"Ah, so it'll be a rescue mission for you. Alright, you can join us. We still have to wait for Momoka to catch up, she may still be sleeping..." Haruto said this, then sighed as he waited for Momoka.

Emy nods, smiling a bit. She noticed a closed flower nearby and lightly touched it, making it bloom with a small bit of light.

105102.jpg
Shado comes out in her new outfit, ready to go on the journey to slay the dragon.

"So where's Momoka?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I honestly don't know, she's probably still asleep..." Haruto answers without looking, then turns around and notices Shado's outfit. "Hey, nice outfit. Looks good on you."

"Thanks, both of you. I'm going to head outside to practice, call me when Momoka awakens," Shado says walking out the doors towards the forest.

~Meanwhile~

Shado begins using floating orbs of sun magic as targets to increase her accuracy at aiming with her moon magic. A strand of silver flows down her hand as she aims at the small orbs and throws a ball of silver light to eliminate the sun magic.

"OH MY LORD MY FUCKING ALARM CLOCK FUCKING DIDN'T RING FUCKING LOUD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!" Momoka burst through the doors. "I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!! I SERIOUSLY FUCKING NEED TO FUCKING GET A NEW FUCKING ALARM CLOCK! I FUCKING KNEW MY OLD ONE WAS FUCKING SHIT!"

Monica walked up to Haruto and tugged his sleeve. "Hello there." She said, in a whisper, her sister had told her never to trust strangers. "Uhm... Have you seen my sister?" She asked, nervously, clutching a dagger. "Her name is Shado."

Momoka ripped her alarm clock out of her bag. "I'm fucking going to make you suffer you little motherfucker. And I will enjoy it." She immediately set it ablaze, cackling as she did so. "Like that, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT?!" She then froze it and then set it on fire again. She threw it onto the ground and started jumping up and down on it, smashing it into pieces. Then she set it on fire once more, deleting it's existence from the world. "Ah, I feel better now." She sighed. "Sorry guys, I really am."

Last edited by a moderator:
Shado hears a long string of cursing coming from the inn and bursts in.

"What happened?! Oh Momoka. You're awake. Also hi Monica! How are you?" She says messing up her sister's hair.

Monica hugs Shado, and smiles softly. "Big sister!" She said, happily. She unhugged at looked over to the others. "You guys are friends of her?" She asked, her volume returning to a whisper once more, though she didn't seem to be exactly shy.

Haruto says nothing as he decides to summons a knife from one of his runes.

"We're more acquaintances than anything really," Haruto stood up and threw his knife at the spot where he was sitting, a rune appearing there to take the knife away. "Anyways, everyone should be here. We'll head out when we feel we're ready."

Monica raised an eyebrow. "Well what was the point of that knife?" She asked, before realizing she had not introduced herself.

"Uhm, I forgot to say who I was..." She blushed slightly in shame. "My name is Monica. What are your names?"

She then turned to Shado. "There is no question about it, big sister. I am coming with."

"I'm Momoka." Momoka introduced herself. Oh!" She clapped her hands together. "I've prepared some potions!" She pulled out several bottles filled with a red liquid and handed 3 to everyone. "These will restore your health, and will heal you if you need it. Use them wisely." Then she pulled out bottles with a blue liquid in them and handed 3 to each person as well. "This restores your mana." Then finally, she pulled out a bottle filled with pink liquid and only handed out 1 of each to everyone. "Now, these bring both your health and mana to full level. I'd prefer that you only use them when absolutely necessary. I do have a few extras, but I don't want to expend them too much."

Monica nodded. "Thank you, Momoka." She said, with a small smile. She then froze ((not literally, of course.)) And looked around. "Big sister... There is a demon nearby." She said, her eyes scanning the entire area.

"I'm Haruto Musashi," Haruto said with a tinge of cynicism. He then thanked Momo for the potions as he placed them into a red and white colored rune, which had a medical design on it to signify that it was a medicinal rune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back